Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And again [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

And again [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And again [c]   And again [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2023 - 14:36

"I have three sisters." Unbidden, a smile came to her face. "Birdstar and Plumleaf are like my best friends. What about you?" And then there was Trufflesnap... And Wolfblossom had tried with her. Better to focus on the positive though, this stranger didn't need her to dump her feelings on him. "Well, things have been chaotic with the twolegs and the traps and everything... But it's not always like that. One day they'll stop taking cats and intruding on the forest, I hope. We stick to our territory and for the most part are unbothered by the other clans. We have our tensions occasionally but in my lifetime it's never been something that couldn't be resolved. We spend our days hunting and patrolling through these woods. How I found you, actually." Her ears pricked at the sound of water not far off, and Wolfblossom nodded toward it. "Not far now." She commented cheerily.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: And again [c]   And again [c] - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Feb 2023 - 10:14

"Three sisters! Mr. Worm exclaimed. "That's quite the handful. Let's see... Hm. I'm sure I had siblings, yes. A sibling...?" No matter how hard he thought about it, he couldn't recall. Did he have a brother or sister? None at all? Many? Frustration ate at him before he dropped the whole thing entirely. "Oh, yes. The kidnapping. I was with a few cats in a far away barn... Split with them once we hit the forest. Should have stayed with them, honestly. But at least that led me to you." He chuckled. It was nice to hear that tensions in this place weren't high with all the cats that seemed to roam its grounds.

His ears perked at Wolfblossom cheery voice. It wouldn't be long now before they reached the river and parted ways. "Say, Wolfblossom. If you ever meet a young tom by the name of Grub, tell him to just. Go home. He's no business poking his busy nose in your territory."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

And again [c] - Page 2 JGgdMsS And again [c] - Page 2 JGg3TFt  And again [c] - Page 2 JGg3GK7 And again [c] - Page 2 JGg2WjR

And again [c] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  And again [c] - Page 2 JcnAVnI And again [c] - Page 2 Grub_f10And again [c] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: And again [c]   And again [c] - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Feb 2023 - 11:24

"Oh, it is." Wolfblossom's whiskers twitched in amusement, "I love my family, though." And back on the subject of twolegs, she grimaced. "They've taken a lot of cats, from all over, it seems. I don't understand it. It must be frightful to wind up somewhere you're completely unfamiliar with and nothing but a bunch of strangers." Wolfblossom mewed. The river was in sight now, the rocky landscape giving way to a riverbank lined with reeds.

"Grub...? One of your family, I'm guessing? If I encounter someone with that name I'll send them your way." Wolfblossom nodded. "If you follow the river north you should come across the bridge." She added, fluffy tail waving in that direction.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: And again [c]   And again [c] - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2023 - 9:04

"It's scary indeed! Normally I wouldn't say 'two legs' are harmful, but I was proven wrong. Keep your wits about you, Wolfblossom. Fight like your life depends on it if you get snatched up!" The river seemed a bit high today, but it was still a welcome sight. "Thank you so much for your help today. You've no idea how much trouble you've saved me... I don't believe I'll ever come back here, but should you ever need shelter, my barn across the bridge is open to you." He purred. Finally. He would be home soon. He looked Wolfblossom over again, taking in her height and pelt colour, wanting to make sure that this chance meeting would never be lost on him. "All I ask of you further, is that you make it back home safely. Farewell, Wolfblossom of Sky Clan."

He would wait for her to return to the trees, not wanting to show that the walk had taken a lot out of him. He would rest once she was gone.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

And again [c] - Page 2 JGgdMsS And again [c] - Page 2 JGg3TFt  And again [c] - Page 2 JGg3GK7 And again [c] - Page 2 JGg2WjR

And again [c] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  And again [c] - Page 2 JcnAVnI And again [c] - Page 2 Grub_f10And again [c] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And again [c]   And again [c] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And again [c]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: The Great Ridge-
Jump to: