Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking to myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Talking to myself Empty
PostSubject: Talking to myself   Talking to myself EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:07 pm

Stormwatcher couldn't believe this, a morning patrol? UGH icky icky gross blahhh. But that was what he had to do today as he was woken up by some npc cat.

He stumbled out of his nest and joined them as they walked along to go make sure all was quiet on the northern front of their territory up near highpines. They hadnt been back super long but this was indeed now important to be sure that all was kept up with and such.

He tried not to yawn too much but this was just so early. The patrol leader apperently was not in a talkative mood which was fine with Stormwatcher seeing as how he wasnt really either.

They marked the borders and luckily it appeared to be that nothing was out of place... good nothing to report to bird or wolf and nothing to have to deal with. Couldnt ask for a more perfect patrol... oh wait yes he could have, one not on the dawn patrol but on the sunhigh patrol at a time he would have been awake for.

They were jsut about to head back when something made them stop in their tracks... Oh great! he thought to himself upset and sarcasticlaly.

Shadowclan scent wafted on the breeze and the patrol leader ordered ranks formed, sigh... that meant Strom had to go first... he really didnt like this patrol leader.

He stalked forward eyes darting back and forth to look around.

Swiftheart was up late one day (cause remember its swapped sleep schedule for these, mornings are her nights)

She couldnt fall asleep and decided to walk around a bit. She was still on her side of the border but it looks like a patrol had spotted her and was coming over.

She waved her tail friendily to her neighbors. She liked making new friends.

"Hello there!" she greeted warmly.

"What is it? what do you want shadowclan? the patrol leader asked gruffly.

"Just out hunting" she replied warmly with a little grin. So far she hadnt caught anything but that was fine, this time was also to clear her head and just think a little too.

"humff... alright... just stay on your side"

Stormwatcher rolled his eyes a little at the patrol leaders commetns,

shes on her side ya big dummy now lets jsut go home im tired he told himself

"Oh I am, no worries. I'm swiftheart by the way, its so nice to meet you both"

"I dont care"

"Erm... Stormwatcher and it was good yo meet you to

... I guess

Stars, his patrol leader was in an even grumpier mood than he thought, who put herbs in his breakfast prey anyways?

The patrol leader shrugged "im gonna go hunt, ill see you back at camp

Stormwatcher flicked his tail in acknologment, that was fine by him, his vibe was offputting anyways.

Once he was gone, he looked back over to the shadowclan cat. "hmm everything moreso back to normal now?

swiftheart gave a little nod. She was very talkative and friendly but she also knew her brothr would prefer if she didnt talk alot to others outside of their clan.

I rumbling of heavy pawsteps came closer Stormwatcher rolled his eyes a bit and glanced over

"I thought you were gonna go huntin--

He stopped midsentence leaping out of the way right as a big badger came tumbling at him!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Talking to myself
Page 1 of 1