Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Learning to Provide [O]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

Learning to Provide [O] Empty
PostSubject: Learning to Provide [O]   Learning to Provide [O] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023 - 9:22

Firepaw was, in a way, excited to be learning all his new skills as an apprentice. It wasn't enough though. He wanted to be the best... he just wasn't sure what he wanted to be the best at yet. On the other paw, he was unhappy, because learning meant interacting with his clanmates. Not that he didn't like them! He just happened to be a bit socially awkward.

So, like the anti-social cat he was, he wandered over to the edge of their makeshift camp, and waited patiently for someone to wander close enough to him to barely whisper 'want to hunt?'. It was the perfect plan! Or was it the perfect trap? He wasn't really sure, but the tom knew what he wanted. Besides, the day was cold, and cats would surely want to come along just to get a bit warmer... right?
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Provide [O]   Learning to Provide [O] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023 - 9:35

Dawnfeather was considering spending the rest of the day curled up next to Beetle. Her fur was long, yes, but it was somewhat thin, nothing like the thick pelt of her aunt and grandmother. However, the colder it got, the more they needed to hunt, and so Dawnfeather scanned the clearing, looking for a hunting partner. Most of the cats she would’ve naturally gravitated to were off doing their own thing- which was good! It encouraged her to interact with those she usually didn’t talk to beyond a passing “hello” and “how has your day been?” One of those, standing near the edge of the hollow, was a flame-colored apprentice named… named… either Flamepaw or Firepaw- two very similar names, those.

Dawnfeather padded over, smiling. The tom’s question, quiet though it might have been, caused her to flick her tail in excitement. “I was just going to ask you! Is there anything in particular we’re going after?” The golden she-cat looked over the hollow, wondering if anyone else would join this impromptu hunting patrol before they set off. She herself wouldn’t mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Provide [O]   Learning to Provide [O] EmptySun 15 Jan 2023 - 16:28

Shocked that any cat had truly heard him, Firepaw turned to look at Dawnfeather with widened amber eyes. He lowered his gaze, thinking for a moment. What did he want to hunt? The answer came to him shockingly quickly, though perhaps not specific enough for a warrior. "...The largest thing I can find. I will be a good hunter someday so I want to catch large prey. If I do it enough I'll be really great." Pausing awkwardly for a moment, he decided he'd set out with just Dawnfeather. He had needed a warrior to go with him anyway. Voice still low, Firepaw simply said, "I guess let's go." And moved on, hoping Dawnfeather was in tow.

Moving through the forest, the ginger tom's pelt was fairly visible, so he was thankful for the dark shade that the trees above provided. It would help, at least a little. Suddenly stopping, Firepaw swiveled his ears to the sound of noise and scented the air. It was a bird, pecking at food the ground below possibly held. It was smaller than he wanted, but anything was good for the clan. Dropping low like he was taught, he carefully crept forward, cautiously watching his footing.

Then the bird flew away. Firepaw drew up, surprised that the bird had flown off, he hadn't even been that close. That was when he saw it though, a massive thing on two legs. A twoleg. Appendages with some strange stick held in them closed in and attempted to grab him. Narrowly avoiding it, the tom turned tail, yowling out, "Run Dawnfeather! Twoleg!"

Firepaw attempted to catch a bird, expending 5 SP, and accidentally summoned a twoleg instead!

Learning to Provide [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Sun 15 Jan 2023 - 17:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Provide [O]   Learning to Provide [O] EmptySun 15 Jan 2023 - 16:28

The member 'Alexcentria' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Learning to Provide [O] Mistpe10
Learning to Provide [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Provide [O]   Learning to Provide [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning to Provide [O]
Page 1 of 1