Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Larkkit

Larkkit

Number of posts : 14

Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan Empty
PostSubject: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 19:56

Kit Name: Rosekit
Clan: WindClan
Adopted?: if there are no biological parents
Origins: PC or NPC WindClan

Special Requests: none, so far she only has a pretty name
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 20:04

Russetrye isn’t having kits, but I’d be open to Rosekit being a younger sibling! Her parents, deceased older brother Ryepaw, and older sister Wheatgrass are NPC’s with a good amount of character development. If you’re interested I can give you a quick rundown on the NPCs and Russ herself!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 20:10

Alternatively, you could also have an adopted mother that would smother her in love c:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan Output12                   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan Output10                          Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 20:12

or both lol

seriously silver is already an older sister figure for russ, wouldn’t be much of a stretch for silv to take a russ sib under her wing
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 20:13

Oh, if Russ gets a sibling Silver would ABSOLUTELY show them all kinds of love either way

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan Output12                   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan Output10                          Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Larkkit

Larkkit

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 23:28

Hi Cocoa and Romantica, and thank you, I like both ideas.

Can we do both? Maybe Russetrye's parents can't raise another kit after Ryepaw's death so Silverwing adopts with Russetrye as an older sibling, or, the parents are deceased NPCs so Russetrye and Silverwing both adopt as an older sibling duo?

Thank you both!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 7:13

Oh yeah! Whiteburn wouldn’t let Silv officially adopt but as long as no one insinuates that she’s not doing her duties as mother she wouldn’t care at all and would prob. like. not see rosekit as her daughter. whiteburn kinda sucks like that.

Actually silv might even remember how desperate a young russ was for attention + love and how she never hangs out with her family. might give her a motivation to take in a kit?
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 7:38

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t49814-kit-finders-always-open-skc-wc-loner Most of the information about Whiteburn/Tigerstripe/Wheatgrass should be in this link, and this one shows White and Wheat in action. Though no one was thinking clearly at the moment

I have too much time on my hands
Back to top Go down
Larkkit

Larkkit

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyThu 5 Jan 2023 - 22:53

Wow, Cocoa, Russetrye's NPC family really do have a good amount of development. This is cool. I like Russetrye herself too.

Whiteburn would not let Silverwing adopt? Poor Whiteburn does not want more kits, she is such a dutiful cat.

I like the NPCs. I also like family that is all adopted, like the figures in Russetrye's life. I need to think. I imagine Russetrye will be going on her journey first? Maybe she could even find a kit along the way.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyFri 6 Jan 2023 - 8:11

Whiteburn would let Silv adopt, as long as she doesn’t make a big fuss about it. you’re right tho, whiteburn does not want any more kits- even Russ was a bit of an accident lol.

unfortunately, WindClan has a strict no-outsiders-allowed policy ;-;
Back to top Go down
Larkkit

Larkkit

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyFri 6 Jan 2023 - 19:14

Okay, sorry I am dumb, so that's perfect! Cheering I would love Silverwing to smother her in love and have Whiteburn as a dutiful parent!

Even though I only just met her in Russetrye's warrior vigil topic, Whiteburn almost apologising to Russ was Cry and Wheatgrass too. I need to see how Whiteburn will be with her next kit and if Wheatgrass will try to be a good sister too in an awkward and distant but loving way.

Do you have any ideas for this kit? Appearance, personality to make an interesting dynamic, or name. I am just thinking Russ and Rose might sound too similar? If you have some ideas, I don't yet but would be excited to start role-playing! Definitely let me know if I am asking too much with this. Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan 2764

Finally, for timing, would you like Whiteburn to have this kit sooner or wait until after Russ's adventure? Cool plot, I just had to try to sneak the kit into it haha.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyFri 6 Jan 2023 - 21:14

Oh yeah! Most interactions with NPC’s are either in the background or meta musings, occasionally a solo like I did for russ’ vigil- so white might not be in the forefront b/c of being a NPC, but she’s def there in the background!

(wheat was actually coming to apologize to Russ btw! She just didn’t know how to say it and then russ yelled at her and now she thinks the only thing she can do to make up for the moons she ignored russ is to let go)

As for names, I don’t really mind! Rose- definitely would fit with the plants theme Whiteburn had going. I have… too many ideas for names to be honest… maybe a color-based name to fit with Silverwing and Russetrye? Whiteburn would definitely be likely to name after either the plants theme or appearance

Timing is up to you! Russ hasn’t started on her adventure yet (waiting for blaze to head off to tc) and would be away for at least two weeks, so it all depends!
Back to top Go down
Larkkit

Larkkit

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptyFri 6 Jan 2023 - 22:03

Ooh okay! So maybe you would, just, describe from Russ' point of view what White, Tiger, or Wheat are being like?

Aw, I feel for Wheat as well as Russ. Can't wait to hear about how everyone acts in the background when my kit is born.

Hmm. Yeah there is a strong colour theme (white-, russet- and silver-), plant theme (wheat-, rye- and -rye), fierceness theme (tiger- and -burn), animal theme even (tiger- and hart-). I get stuck when there are a lot of options, haha.

The timing can just be whenever I figure out all the details to fill out the form, then!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan EmptySat 7 Jan 2023 - 10:29

Yep! That’s what I usually do- have her just mention off-handedly+internally that “oh I feel bad about yelling at Wheat ‘cause she looks sad” or “stars siblings!”

Yeah, when I come up with NPC names I usually like to have several themes.

That sounds good! Russ will, more than likely, be leaving sometime within the next week or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan   Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Parent Finder: Rosekit of WindClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: