Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Familiarity [c]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Familiarity [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiarity [c]   Familiarity [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 11:45

Nightstar's eyes narrowed and he smirked as if he had just caught a pigeon at Locust's flabbergasted shock. There was no doubt in his mind that his friend was feeling all sorts of jealousy at the moment when he told him that he was Shadowclans leader. Barking a slight chuckle of his own when his companion batted his shoulder, "You're correct. I lead Shadowclan now, Froststar chose me as his deputy. Shortly after we got flooded out and split amongst Thunderclan and Skyclan territories. Froststar and I were divided, and he died shortly after, losing all nine lives. I took the mantle a few moons later when I found out." He explained.

"You barely stood a chance, not to brag but I certainly had you beat in every way other than being loud and ugly." He teased in turn, turning his nose up regally at his statement, but the humourous sneer never really did leave his muzzle.

The good mood soured when Locust changed it to something more dour, and he couldn't help but feel a little annoyed that they really had to change back to the nitty gritty. He was quick to brush it away before it could show. "It has been not been easy. I've instilled a policy that has undoubtedly shaken some faith and loyalty that my clanmates had in me. Outsiders, except for kits, are not allowed in Shadowclan. Should I have had disallowed kits as well, I am certain there would have been a riot." Nightstar meowed, frustration evident. "Besides that, I've been trying to learn everything there is to leadership on my own, and my inexperience shows." Sighing softly, he turned to his companion.

"When we get there, there won't be a lot of cats who remember how you were. Use that to your advantage. To MY advantage." Nightstar knew Locust was a smart cat and a very valuable ally he now had. There was so much more he wanted to do... NEEDED to do, but with the sociopolitical standing of his clan, he wouldn't be able to do any of it. But with as clean as a slate as he could get, in Locust? It was invaluable.

Familiarity [c] - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Familiarity [c]   Familiarity [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 13:17

Locust snorted in feigned disbelief. "Loud and ugly? I'm hurt, Nightstar!" He whined like an old, dramatic molly before another bout of chuckles ruined his theatrics. Nightstar was definitely going to feel odd rolling off his tongue, but it was a title his friend deserved.

Whether Shadowclan liked it or not, Nightstar was going to knock some sense into them, the worn tom nodding in response to the new rules his companion instilled. He wasn't leader long, but it felt reassuring to know his home had been in good hands while he was away. The softhearted hens of the clan had not managed to sway the black tom's views, remaining steadfast in what was right for the clan. The tortie wouldn't have chosen anyone else for the position.

Locust blinked when Nightstar turned to him, offering for him to be an asset. "You're..." He cut himself off from asking a question he already knew the answer to. He was getting his place in the clan back and he certainly wasn't going to squander it. He had fresh snow to step in now.

"Of course, Nightstar. My time away hasn't dwindled my loyalty to Shadowclan, or to you. I'll help make sure our clan is the strongest of the five." Locust promised. A new leader would need a strong supporter, someone who appreciates and advocates for his plans, especially when the benefit of them was not clear to most. Locust would be that through thick and thin. Nightstar would never doubt his decision.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Familiarity [c]   Familiarity [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 14:03

"Good. We'll give you to time readjust to Shadowclan; afterward, I'll be placing you on my council. Just so happens I have two vacancies." Nightstars spat with Swiftheart came to mind, anger, and frustration swelling up once more before he stomped it down. Now was not the time, not with his friend and greatest ally returning home. "Shadowclan currently holds an allyship with Windclan. Windclan has tunnels... or had, tunnels that spanned their entire territory and into other territories. This would let Shadowclan enter into other clans without giving away our scent or going over scent markers. I also get about half of their territory whenever they claim for themselves, should Shadowclan lend a helping paw that is. There is much for you to get caught up on. But for now, we'll go see my former apprentice, Burdockroot for healing." Nightstar meowed, starting up on his pace again, a little quicker this time when he was confident his clanmate could keep up.

Familiarity [c] - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Familiarity [c]   Familiarity [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 14:52

A council? That's a new development, but not one Locust remarked on. He simply nodded and listened, accepting his future position smoothly and absorbing as much information as he could. There was a lot he needed to catch up on.

"Heh, already making smart moves as leader. Tunnels are such a massive advantage," Locust mused. Espionage and possible ambushes Shadowclan may enact would be as easy as finding flowers in newleaf with such an asset. Not to mention they would have knowledge of any tunnels into their own territory, preventing Windclan from using the same trick against them if the tides ever turned. And all for helping Windclan in a few battles?

His legs took longer strides, keeping up with his new leader as they made their way to highstones. "I'll definitely take that offer for healing though. You did a number on me. I'll be training to even the score the moment these scars heal." Locused offered a determined grin, his exposed tooth even more prominent with his lips spread. Three to none. Shameful. He was going to win their next spar. He swore it on his last remaining ear.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiarity [c]   Familiarity [c] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiarity [c]