Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dawning day [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

dawning day [c] Empty
PostSubject: dawning day [c]   dawning day [c] EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 16:31

Dawnfeather slowly made her way along the outskirts of Fourtrees, tracing a path that bordered on RiverClan territory. Was the water-faring Clan doing well? They had fled back to the marshy streams that they frequented, so helpfully they were safe and sound. It was leaf-bare, however, and didn’t the river freeze over? Hmmm… that could cause problems. Had- had she ever so much as met a RiverClanner? She couldn’t remember, hmm… the golden she-cat padded along, blackbird dangling from her jaws.

The scent of RiverClan hit her nose, and Dawnfeather paused, tail twitching. “Hello?”
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

dawning day [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dawning day [c]   dawning day [c] EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 16:54

Poppyshine

Poppyshine had gone for a walk on her own to help clear her head. There was always so much going on at camp, but she’d been trying to do better about taking time away when she was growing overwhelmed. There was no use in constantly scolding Sandyshell or Perchstar about taking care of themselves if she would not do the same for her own health. So, a nice refreshing walk on her own would have to do.

As it turned out, she would come across another cat today. She smelled SkyClan scent and for a moment perked up, hoping it was Birdchaser who she hadn’t had a chance to speak to in over two moons now. As it turned out, it was not her, but there was another SkyClan cat standing across the river from her. “Oh, hello!” Poppyshine greeted with a big smile. “I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Poppyshine of RiverClan. You’re from SkyClan, yes?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

dawning day [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dawning day [c]   dawning day [c] EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 17:13

Dawnfeather smiled happily at the RiverClanner, relieved to find a kindly molly. “It’s nice to meet you, Poppyshine,” she called, waving her tail. “I’m Dawnfeather! How is RiverClan faring this leaf-bare?” She thought she’d seen the calico around, when all four Clans were sheltering at Fourtrees… but she wasn’t sure. “Oh, and- yes, I’m from SkyClan,” she added. How had she- oh, of course. SkyClan was the only Clan currently at Fourtrees.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

dawning day [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dawning day [c]   dawning day [c] EmptySun 1 Jan 2023 - 23:51

Poppyshine

Poppyshine gave Dawnfeather a happy smile. “We are faring just fine. I hope that SkyClan is also doing alright at Fourtrees?” She did not want to tell Dawnfeather of some of the tragedy that had struck their clan, with more and more of their clanmates being taken. She hoped that they would return home soon, but she had no idea how far the twolegs had taken them…The thought started to eat away at her from within and she quickly shoved the thoughts far away where they could not touch her. It was far easier to focus on this kind SkyClan cat. For as awful of a first experience with SkyClan she had, the subsequent cats she had met from that clan had been quite kind. The same had been true for ThunderClan, and it left Poppyshine wondering if she just had bad luck with first impressions.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

dawning day [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dawning day [c]   dawning day [c] EmptyMon 2 Jan 2023 - 10:25

“That’s good to hear,” Dawnfeather purred, feeling as if a weight had been taken off her shoulders. All five Clans worked together to live in the forest, after all- and no matter what Clan a cat belonged to, no one should have to suffer. RiverClan, RiverClan, RiverClan… did she know any other RiverClanners? Dawnfeather looked over Poppyshine once more, trying to remember whether she’d met any cats that resembled the tortie molly. Webbed paws, silky fur… she didn’t think so. Besides- this was a younger molly that faced her, at the very least two seasons younger than Dawnfeather herself. She wouldn’t have met her, she didn’t think, and if she had… well… SkyClan and RiverClan hadn’t exactly gotten along, back then.

Oh- yes, we’re doing alright,” she called, startled from her thoughts by the realization that she hadn’t answered. “The snow makes it a little harder to hunt for some, but the prey is running- er, flapping? well. I actually don’t think I’ve met a RiverClanner before,” she admitted. That was odd- she wasn’t, exactly, young anymore, and she’d met ShadowClanners and ThunderClanners and…. Was that it? Hm.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

dawning day [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dawning day [c]   dawning day [c] EmptyMon 9 Jan 2023 - 11:16

Poppyshine

That confession surprised Poppyshine. “You haven’t?” she asked. Well…if she thought about it, perhaps it wasn’t that surprising. She’d been to plenty of Gatherings, but if not for being deputy, perhaps she wouldn’t have thought to talk to cats of the different clans. This cat was older than her, though…Well, regardless. First time for everything! Poppyshine brightened up with another smile. “I’m honored I can be your first! I can’t say that you are my first SkyClan cat, but it’s still nice to meet you anyway. May I ask if Birdchaser is faring well? I liked speaking with her, but I haven’t seen her since…” Poppyshine had to think about that. Since before she got sick, which was a moon or two before the earthquake. “Well, a while, I suppose!"

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP