Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cocoa’s cat charts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

cocoa’s cat charts Empty
PostSubject: cocoa’s cat charts   cocoa’s cat charts EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 11:37

Frostpaw, Goldenpaw, and Rose heart charts
credit to kiikko!!! I am not capable of making something like this lol. Only the living cats will be included! Since I am lazy I’m just putting regular hearts; the number of which shows how they feel. One heart: annoyance/hate, two hearts: indifference, three: positive feeling, four: friends, five: bffs. If your cats isn’t on here, they haven’t had enough interactions to really be remembered and you should PM me so we can have a topic with them

the wise speak only
of what they know

Frostpaw
Swiftheart | ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
11.9.23 “My mentor. I think I do trust her; she’s been there for me, and that’s all I can ask. If I had to ask for assistance, out of all the cats in the world, I’d choose Swiftheart. She’s the only one who’s seen me at my lowest.”

character name | hearts
"Frostpaw’s opinion of you…"

character name | hearts
"Frostpaw’s opinion of you…"

my pulse is clear, rushing in my ears
I hear something calling me

Goldenpaw
Tallpaw | ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
11.9.23 “Tallpaw! Best friend and older brother! We look a lot alike so imma just start telling cats we’re related. It’s probably true anyways.”

character name | hearts
"What Goldenpaw thinks about you."

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Rose
Brackenwing | ♡ ♡
11.9.23 “She was kind, and gave me shelter. More than I could’ve asked for, really."

Whisperear |  ♡ ♡
11.9.23 “Similar to Brackenwing, but made me a nest completely unprompted? Either wonderfully kind or horrifically suspicious.”

character name | hearts
"What Rose thinks about you… spoiler, it’s probably distrust."

Frost, Golden, and Rose

don’t mind me moving this to the right place lol
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

cocoa’s cat charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s cat charts   cocoa’s cat charts EmptyThu 9 Nov 2023 - 14:54

finally updated this lol
Back to top Go down

cocoa’s cat charts
Page 1 of 1