Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cotton's Heart Chart

Go down 
+5
Ice
Grey
kiikko
Romantica
cotton
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Cotton's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 23:21

Joining the bandwagon! Original credit goes to Anni / Kikko for the idea + code! Check out their heart chart here!

Smallbean
Silverwing |
"Silverwing truly confuses me. A cat who seemingly has good intentions but always ends up making me upset. She seems constantly oblivious [but I am the same, so what can I say?]. I don't want to be upset at her, but I can only think about how much better our relationship might be if she just... took the time to think before she did something. I cannot stress enough how terrible of an idea it was to lure me out of Fourtrees by claiming that someone had fallen into the crevice, I swear, even a kit could see that that's a bad idea. Silverwing needs to learn how to think before she acts before it gets her into trouble far worse than harsh words from the deputy. Despite that, she's a good warrior and she has good intentions. That's what matters... I guess. "

Sleepypaw |
"One of Coyotegrin and Shrikestar's kits. I'll admit, I don't know Sleepypaw all that well, I only know her parents. I can at least be certain that she will grow up to be a capable warrior, considering who her parents are."

Whisperear | hearts
"I wish I could get to know you better. I've only been able to speak to you a number of times, but none of them were unpleasant in any way. You're reasonable and level-headed, which is why I trust you. UNFINISHED

"

Poppyshine |
"It's always a delight to see Poppyshine. Gatherings have always been a pain to me, but Poppyshine makes them a little more bearable. It doesn't take effort to talk to her, I never feel like I have to pick and choose my words, or that one wrong decision in my speech will result in awkward silence. She always makes me feel included in conversation with the deputies. If she wasn't there, I'd surely be sitting in silence by myself. I'm grateful for her and hope we can continue to be friends. "

Nightstar |
"I can never tell what you're thinking, and that scares me. You carry an aura of assertiveness and virtue, like you're better than me. Even if you're right, I don't appreciate the notion. I don't like you, and I get the feeling you feel the same about me. I don't really feel like I have a solid reason to dislike you, but maybe if you showed some compassion for another cat you'd come across as more friendly. Still, I admire your stoic confidence, the way that you're able to lead and give orders with ease. I wish I were more like you - but not too much like you."

Fuzzpaw | ♡
"Why does everything need to be so difficult with you? Your life would be far easier if you actually did your duties. You wouldn't need to be nagged all the time if you actually pitched in and replaced the food you took from the fresh-kill pile. If it weren't for how much I dislike Silverwing, I'd get her to make you go out on more patrols. For now, all I can do is attempt to get you out of camp."

Blazefang | hearts
"UNFINSIHED"

Brackenwing | hearts
"UNFINISHED"

Beechfang |
"What did you ever have against me? I barely remember you, all I remember is your disdain for Softbreeze, actually, Windclan in general, and your vague appearances at gatherings. Everything else I've heard through rumor. What happened to you? At least when you were a medicine cat your attitude was redeemable. Now only Starclan knows where you are, what you're doing. I think it's better that way. I don't want to talk to you again."

Astershine
Stoatclaw |
"My dearest friend. I really don't know what I'd do without you. You've always been by my side and I wouldn't have it any other way. I wish that there was a way I could tell you this easily, but I often mix up my words. Know that I care about you more than you can imagine, and that I appreciate all that you've done for me. You're a good friend. "

Wolfblossom |
"I've never met you personally, nor have I heard all that much about you. Still, Birdchaser deems you a good enough warrior to become deputy, so I trust her judgement. If you're trusted by Skyclan, you're trusted by me, and I hope to become as good and experienced a warrior as you some day."

character name | hearts
"wordswords words."

character name | hearts
"wordswords words."

Clementine
Forest |
"Frog is a strange kit, for sure. But aren't all kits strange? I'd like to learn more about you, learn how capable you can be, what makes you tick. Perhaps, you could join the order. Then, I could get to know you as a friend."

Beechfang |
"Stars, who put dirt in your fresh-kill? All I ever did to you was ask you some questions, make a preposition that only a stupid cat would refuse, and what do I get for it? A threat to my life? The least that you could do is hear me out and kindly send me on my way, especially because of the effort I made to be nice - something that you obviously couldn't bother to do."

character name | hearts
"wordswords words."

character name | hearts
"wordswords words."

Beetlekit
character name | hearts
"wordswords words."

character name | hearts
"wordswords words."

character name | hearts
"wordswords words."

character name | hearts
"wordswords words."

Make a wish change to reality

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

index :

Last edited by cotton on Mon 12 Dec 2022 - 23:24; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1270

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 23:22

Your Character Name: Silverwing
Clan: Windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Smallbean <3

Your Character Name: Stoatclaw
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Astershine

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Cotton's Heart Chart Output12                   Cotton's Heart Chart Output10                          Cotton's Heart Chart Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 23:24

Your Character Name:sleepy
Clan:wc
What Character's Chart You Want On: SMALLBEAN

they've never interacted besides the apprentice ceremony but i wanna knowww

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 23:28

Your Character Name: Nightstar
Clan: Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Smallbean

Cotton's Heart Chart Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 0:03

Your Character Name: fuzzpaw
Clan: WC
What Character's Chart You Want On: smallbean

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Cotton's Heart Chart VHQrlk5
Cotton's Heart Chart 1QYZaRo

Cotton's Heart Chart Molex311
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2459

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 11:31

Your Character Name: Blazefang
Clan: WindClan
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2982

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 17:52

Your Character Name: Whisperear
Clan: WindClan

Your Character Name: Poppyshine
Clan: RiverClan

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 0:46

Your Character Name: Forest
Clan: None
What Character's Chart You Want On: Clem <3

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5709

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 16:12

Your Character Name: Beechfang
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Smallbean, Clementine

Your Character Name: Wolfblossom
Clan: SKyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Astershine

Your Character Name: Brackenwing
Clan: Windclan

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Heart Chart   Cotton's Heart Chart Empty

Back to top Go down

Cotton's Heart Chart
Page 1 of 1