Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2541

Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! Empty
PostSubject: Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 9:30

Uh-oh! I accidentally forgot I was supposed to rank my cats and now I'm a little behind them. The requirements are listed below-- feel free to check them out if you want to score an interaction with one of my cats and help me get them nice and beefy!

For Dayquill:

For Adderdawn:

Thank to any and everyone that helps me out! <3

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Wed 14 Dec 2022 - 23:03; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 11:53

We could do a topic with Plumleaf and Birdchaser to check on how Bird’s leg is healing maybe? Plum needs to talk to an hr about the most recent moonstone prophecy for development as well so maybe we could include that in the topic as well?

I also have Mudshriek in Windclan and Beetleshade in Thunderclan open to patrol/spar with Adderdawn and Dayquill respectively.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 15:29

I offer Astraeus for fights/dev topics, Frondkit(paw) for a TC hunt, or/and Russet for anything WindClan!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1278

PostSubject: Re: Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 15:31

I offer Stoat in Skc, Sable in SC, and Silver in WC for any of your needs c:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! Output12                   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! Output10                          Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 15:39

zenpaii wrote:
We could do a topic with Plumleaf and Birdchaser to check on how Bird’s leg is healing maybe? Plum needs to talk to an hr about the most recent moonstone prophecy for development as well so maybe we could include that in the topic as well?

I also have Mudshriek in Windclan and Beetleshade in Thunderclan open to patrol/spar with Adderdawn and Dayquill respectively.

I'd love to do that topic with Bird and Plum! I can set something up either tonight or in the next few days for them :) I'd also be happy to take Beetleshade out on a hunt with Day!

Cocoa wrote:
I offer Astraeus for fights/dev topics, Frondkit(paw) for a TC hunt, or/and Russet for anything WindClan!

I'll throw Adder at Astraeus for a little spar <3 I can get that set up in the next few days too, unless you beat me to it tonight! I'll bother you again about Russet when Adder ranks up to T3 :) edit: I may make an open hunt with Day to snatch a dev req too, Frond can join that when I do!

Romantica wrote:
I offer Stoat in Skc, Sable in SC, and Silver in WC for any of your needs c:

I'll take Stoat hunting <3 hopefully it goes better than their spar LOL. I'll be bothering for you Silver interactions with Adder when he ranks up too, and at some point I'll find a way to get on Sable's nerves!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 16:04

Great!

oh also, how would you feel about a topic where A offers his assistance to Bird? He’s been hanging around lately adding to the fresh-kill piles but it was much easier to blend in when all the other Clans were also in Fourtrees.
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 16:07

Cocoa wrote:
Great!

oh also, how would you feel about a topic where A offers his assistance to Bird? He’s been hanging around lately adding to the fresh-kill piles but it was much easier to blend in when all the other Clans were also in Fourtrees.

Oh, I'd love that >:) If you'd like to start that one I can gladly start the fight for Adder and A! Would it be safe to assume Adder caught A before he made it back to SkyClan/Fourtrees?
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 16:08

Sounds great! I’ll get the A/Birdchaser topic up in a sec!

Also yes to the Adder/Astraeus fight, that would fit in perfectly!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Help Down [speedrun] Reqs!   Help Down [speedrun] Reqs! EmptyWed 14 Dec 2022 - 23:03

Updated with Adder's T3 > T4 reqs <3

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior