Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thanks, I hate it [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

Thanks, I hate it [c] Empty
PostSubject: Thanks, I hate it [c]   Thanks, I hate it [c] EmptyFri 2 Dec 2022 - 19:03

SunkitFourtrees

Sunkit was, by nature, a troublemaker. He arrived in this world already ready to make waves. It probably didn’t help that the world he was born into was anything but calm and steady. Sunkit’s clearest and oldest memory is of being snatched up out of water that soaked his nest and being frantically carried away from a falling-apart nursery.

He didn’t mind the change too much. He hardly knew the difference. There were other kits to play with, plenty of things to see all of the time with so many cats around, and his parents were near. As much of a troublemaker as he was, he genuinely loved his parents. He was content.

And then the twolegs came, and everything changed.

Now, Sunkit was for all intents and purposes, alone. He was an only child. He was old enough to not need to be right by a queen’s side, and therefore while he was looked after enough to make sure that he wouldn’t run directly into trouble, he wasn’t really looked after. He should be thrilled with the lack of supervision-- it meant he could get away with so much! But instead it just made the lack of his beloved parents sting all the more, and it left the young tom restless and stressed. He wanted things to be calm again, he wanted his parents, and most of all, he wanted to not feel alone anymore. His parents would be home soon. They had to be. He was sure of it.

So, of course, that meant he had to make new friends! There were a few other kits close to him in age, including the siblings Rookkit and Larkkit. Sunkit knew them as they had shared a den and were nearby in fourtrees, but he didn’t really know them. That would simply have to change! With his mind made up and no hesitation in sight, Sunkit ran up to one of the siblings, Larkkit.

“Wanna play?” He asked, skidding to a stop and giving Larkkit a bright grin, bouncing from paw to paw with barely suppressed energy.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, I hate it [c]   Thanks, I hate it [c] EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 17:34

Larkkit

Rookkit was off doing something on his own, leaving Larkkit to his own devices, which always put him in a sour mood. Right now, he was perfectly content to just lay down and perhaps take a nap until Rookkit was finished with his business and returned. He was certainly not prepared for that horrendous red kit to come running up to him, shaking like a young dog that had been set loose in the forest. Larkkit felt a scowl building and fighting to form on his face, but he held it back. As little as he enjoyed Sunkit’s presence, Larkkit did not want to make a bad impression on a fellow clanmate. If he was kind to him, perhaps he would simply leave after realizing how utterly boring Larkkit is.

“I do not, unfortunately,” Larkkit replied. He forced himself to sit up and he watched Sunkit with a careful expression. “I am content to just lay here, and I do not have excess energy to bolt around as you do. So if it is not too much trouble, you can leave me to wait for Rookkit’s return, and play on your own.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, I hate it [c]   Thanks, I hate it [c] EmptyWed 14 Dec 2022 - 20:21

SunkitFourtrees

“Oh.” Sunkit said, slowing to a stop and plopping down on his hindlegs. He looked around for a moment, suddenly at a loss for what to do as this was not quite the outcome he was expecting. “Well can we talk instead?” He asked hopefully, focusing his attention back on Larkkit and tilting his head to the side. “I know you said you were waiting for Rookkit, so I can keep you company until they come back!” He offered with a cheery smile.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, I hate it [c]   Thanks, I hate it [c] EmptyFri 16 Dec 2022 - 16:12

Larkkit

Larkkit withheld a sour sigh. It seemed that his seemingly-plain instructions went ignored. He was not raised to be rude, so he would not tell this fellow kit to beat it—even if he wanted to—and instead he just forced a blunt, “Sure.”

His eyes followed Sunkit as he got comfortable. The kit didn’t even seem to be able to sit right, with how he splayed his legs out. He smiled at…what? Larkkit? No, he was smiling at nothing. How anyone could smile in the situation that RiverClan found themselves in, he didn’t know. This kit reminded him of their flighty deputy, who also seemed to smile at everything. They were either stupid or they were faking everything and trying way too hard.

He looked away, choosing for now to ignore his guest, and instead let his eyes scan around the camp for a sign of his brother’s return.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP