Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] Empty
PostSubject: I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]   I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 23:28

Pine That Reaches The Sky was not pleased. He had been pacing the cave since sunrise, mulling over every injustice that had been inflicted upon him over the past few days. He knew that these so-called "Clan Cats" were living with them because Stoneteller received a sign or something of the like, but he couldn't help doubting his ancestor's judgment. They were changing everything. Not only did he have to hunt for more than twice the amount of cats, but they were also barely helping on patrols (not to mention that their hunting skills were dismal, to say the least). There was absolutely no way that the Tribe would benefit from supporting the aptly-named Prickle On Bush, Daisy-Flame, that insufferably pompous Jay Of Stars... their whole motley group was useless, stealing prey from the Kit-Mothers and Cave-Guards.
Speaking of which... He lifted his lip in a sneer as he passed several Clan Cats, catching a familiar name in passing. Shimmer. Of course she'd be one of the first to... to... to fraternize with the enemy. It was bad enough that they had to share living quarters, was it necessary to speak to them as well? Did they really have to treat them as friends, long-lost kin, merely because they arrived out of the blue?
The tom shook his head, coming to an abrupt halt. "What do you want?" He hissed, staring at the cat who had unwittingly trod in his path.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]   I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 23:53

Laurellight had come with the shadowclan cats the bought of clan cats that stayed. The newly made warrior wanted to make herself useful or at least try to. As the tall curly furred shw cat padded she almost walked into the tom's path."oh...sorry I was trying to think of something to hwlp around here. Or at least see if i can help with a hunt or sonething. I didn't mean to get in your path"She spoke moving to get out of his way for a moment.

Ooc thought id join in perhaps))

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]   I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2019 - 20:57

Batpaw had been pushing her sadness down for the past day or so, and focused instead on trying to understand the Tribe cats. They weren't like the Clans, not in their names or their way of life: there was only one Tribe, as far as she could tell, but she hadn't gathered much simply watching from a distance: they were led by a Stoneteller, and they had oddly long names and they didn't have warriors, just cave-guards and prey-hunters. The ThunderClan apprentice had been lost in thought (for once about something unrelated to her still-missing family), pacing the cave, and nearly walked into a Tribe cat hissing at a Clan cat she didn't recognize. Had her father or mentor been present, she might not have said anything, but they were nowhere to be found. As it was, the small, fluffy black she-cat stood as tall as she could (which wasn't very tall, but an effort was made), and fixed the Tribe cat with a glare. "Leave her alone," she hissed. "She hasn't done anything wrong. Some of us are just trying to pitch in as much as we can while we're here, and I'm sure none of us want to be around you any more than you want to be around us!" She almost said more, but instead turned her attention to the other Clan cat, not bothering to introduce herself. "Are you alright?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]   I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] EmptyMon 15 Apr 2019 - 23:17

"Tch." Pine grunted. What on earth was wrong with her fur? He'd never seen anything that color before. It was strange, to say the least, but more intriguing than anything else. He blinked, his ears twitching as she spoke. "Oh... sorry I was trying to think of something to help around here."
It was... nice of her to offer to help, he supposed. Still, it wasn't like she'd be any help on a hunt. Her fur would give her away immediately, and without at least some stripes, she'd only be useful in the snow. The tabby tom lifted his lip in a sneer, raising his chin.
"Like you could help. You don't know the first thing about life around here." Pine shook his head dismissively. He was about to brush past her when another cat approached. "Well maybe she should've watched where she was going." He snapped, his hackles raising. "It's not like this is your business anyway. We've got enough mouths to feed already." It was hard enough to survive without the Clan Cats here. Besides, it wasn't fair that Stoneteller had given them a second chance at life when other cats- his siblings, his mother -weren't so lucky. "I bet you two don't even know how to tell the difference between a hawk shadow and a cloud. I- I bet you don't even know how to catch a bird."

Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]   I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019 - 11:42

Batpaw's fur bristled as she stared at the tribe cat. "Is that a challenge?" she asked. "I bet you've never caught a bird yourself, with all your boasting! After all, anyone with real skill doesn't need to," she purred, twitching her tail. "We let our actions speak for us. You think you're so great? Prove it!" Even if it hadn't been a challenge, she delivered one of her own. She was sure if her father or mentor were here they'd tell her not to pick fights, but it was getting a bit boring around here anyway, and Batpaw was sure that some not-so-friendly competition would be just what she needed.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]   I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019 - 13:59

Laurellight's ears lowered slightly her gaze on the tom as he practically talked down on them. She glanced to Batpaw breifly for a moment"exactly sure if you boast the way you do I have doubts that you have caught one yourself. But a little hubting can change that of course if your not scared"She mewed looking to Hawk. It was a freidnly little challeng and she didn't mean anything mean about her words it was all on just how the tom before her took it

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]   I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 20:57

The coarse gray fur on Pine's ruff rose as the small she-cat's voice rose. "Sure, like you could beat my moons of training with just a bit of dumb luck." Oh no. As much as the tabby tom wanted to pretend that he was the Tribe's best cat, he knew that he wasn't even the best hunter out of his littermates. He'd survived with just dumb luck, after all. He of all cats knew how influential the fickle power could be. He owed his life to it.

He blinked. "You're on, I guess." He grunted, his tail-tip twitching. "Follow me, and stay close unless you want to end up like Sun and Splash." Or Leaf, Eagle, Snow, his parents...
He lead the way down the rocky mountain trail, finding ancient pawholds among the unstable piles of shale that covered this side of the cliff. "Mind your step." He grunted, ears flattening as one of them sent an avalanche of stones down the steep hillside. "Wait-"
He quickly ducked behind a stone. His tabby coat helped him easily blend into the stone, and the only way a cat could tell him apart from the rock he was sheltering by was the silent, slow twitching of his tail. "Mouse." He whispered, gesturing to a small, dusty-gray rodent scurrying past. "Which means..."
Suddenly, a brown blur rushed past. In the same instant, Pine threw himself into the open. Moments later, he was wrapped in a furious battle with a small eagle. "Get its wings!" He cried.

Pine used Run-And-Tackle, dealing 13 damage and using 10 SP

Pine:
60/60
190/200

Eagle:
47/60
200/200

Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]   I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] EmptyWed 8 May 2019 - 17:31

Batpaw purred. The promise of a challenge, of adventure in these unfamiliar lands, called to her in a way she couldn't quite explain. "Sometimes luck is all you've got," she shrugged, recalling how everything that had happened to her and her friends in the Twolegplace. It was luck that they had escaped, however much skill was involved, and luck that led them to Sharptooth. Luck that they'd escaped again. "But here and now, we have skill on our side. Maybe we aren't trained the same way as you, but that doesn't mean we aren't trained at all!" His other words piqued her interest - who were Sun and Splash, and where had they found themselves? - but she wasn't going to press her luck any further. Not yet, at least.

And, not long after voicing those thoughts and following the Tribe cat, it seemed she was presented an opportunity to prove her words of skill and training. Despite her smaller than average size, she was quick, and she used that to her advantage as she leapt and slashed at one of the large bird's wings as the other cat requested. She was relentless in her assault, clawing and biting at their opponent without restraint.

Batpaw used Run-and-Tackle on the Eagle, dealing 6+3 damage and costing 10 SP!

Pine:
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Batpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Eagle:
38/60 HP
200/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]   I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Hate You, You Hate Me... [Open!!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory :: Cave of Endless Skies-
Jump to: