Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i can't handle change [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2541

i can't handle change [C] Empty
PostSubject: i can't handle change [C]   i can't handle change [C] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 8:14

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

The memory of Sprucebark, Hawkshriek, and Reedpaw being torn away by the river was haunting, and that was generous. It had made Rowanpaw particularly prickly, and was often all he thought about. Even though two of them had returned, he'd yet to wrap his head around how quickly they'd been pulled away. He had yet to speak with either of them since their return, either. Some part of him could not rationalize that they had been taken and given back in such a short time. It seemed entirely surreal to him. It still felt like they were a figment of his imagination, even as he watched them move and talk and sleep as any living cat would. It disturbed him. Many things did, now.Still, there were some small comforts: mostly to be found in his mother and in Stormdance. There was also comfort to be found in his other family, through blood or adoption. Today, with no matters of feeding his Clan to attend to, he went seeking out Sootspirit. He didn't speak to his adoptive brother often, though he did like the warrior and looked up to him a deal. Approaching the elder tom from behind, Rowanpaw swatted halfheartedly at his tail, hoping to gain his attention without earning equal reproach. "Sootspirit?" He hummed dryly, batting again at his brother's tail.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: i can't handle change [C]   i can't handle change [C] EmptyFri 2 Dec 2022 - 15:53

Sootspirit was stuck in his head. Riverclan being driven out of their home.. His brothers being swept away by the river, not to mention his father and sisters disappearance. It all weighed heavily on the dark tom's mind. One after another everything bad seemed to be occurring and the tom didn't really know what to do. How was he still to function? He didn't know how he would feel if he lost Poppy, or any of his other family.. Would he still be the same?

The tip of the tom's tail twitched at the nudge it recieved, but the dark tom's mind hadn't stirred out of his thoughts yet. It took the call of the tom's name and another swat to the tail to break him from his trance. Blinking amber eyes glanced around for a moment before turning to Rowanpaw. "I.." His words failed him, hopefully his trance wouldn't be discussed. "Yes?" He asked, turning fully to face his younger brother.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: i can't handle change [C]   i can't handle change [C] EmptyWed 14 Dec 2022 - 5:52

Sootspirit was slow to address him, and stammered at first when he started to speak. Rowanpaw's ears lowered. A lot had happened in just a few short days. A lot had happened to their family, before all this. Sighing, Rowanpaw pulled his paws in closer to himself, sat up a little straighter, and forced on as light of a smile as he could manage. "Oh, it is nothing much," he hummed softly. As he started to speak he shuffled forward a little bit so that he was sitting properly at Sootspirit's shoulder and his brother didn't have to crane around so much to regard him.

"It's so busy here, is it not? All the Clans in one place for so many days. It certainly feels odd.  And yet, somehow still so lonely. Isn't that odd?" Rowanpaw's voice was calm and distant, but there was a wistfulness to it– a quiet echo of his own personal loneliness creeping into his musings. "I did not want anything in particular, I don't think. Only to say hello, and see if we are both well. You are one of my brothers I do not speak with enough, and that is a shame. Tragedy is as good a motivator as any, then."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: i can't handle change [C]   i can't handle change [C] EmptyThu 15 Dec 2022 - 6:25

Sootspirit listened intently to his brother, his words making sense to the dark tom. Everyone in the clearing was together, but.. they stay amongst themselves. Clans separated by invisible walls the leaders had established. Not quite like what Gatherings were. Tragedy did bring others together but it seemed not everyone was on board with that idea.

Sootspirit straightened up, thankful he didn't have to turn too much anymore to speak with Rowanpaw. [color:e4e6=dark blue]"I appreciate you checking in on me." It was nice to have a break from his own thoughts for a bit. To be able to focus on something else, someone else in the mean time. [color:e4e6=dark blue]"I hope you are doing alright yourself.. despite the situation we have found ourselves in."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: i can't handle change [C]   i can't handle change [C] EmptyThu 29 Dec 2022 - 6:26

An ear flicked acknowledgingly toward Sootspirit as Rowanpaw's attention turned away from the warrior, instead scanning the clearing. Sootspirit had neither confirmed nor denied that he was well– but, well, were any of them? Every Clan was properly rattled by this turn of events, and Sootspirit had had the luck of preceding it with the loss of his own kin. Rowanpaw's tail swept idly across the grass as he watched cats mill about the clearing, going about their own familiar routines.

"Me? Oh, yes. Never fear. I am always alright." The sentence was punctuated with a laugh not unlike the yap of a fox. Tipping his head backwards to look at Sootspirit without turning around, Rowanpaw went on, "I do not have much in the way of trouble to bog down my mind. In fact, I may consider this affair a small blessing– though I am newly bound to Fourtrees, in some ways, I am just as newly unfettered. What a fine way for a young cat to gather new experiences, wouldn't you agree?" His smile didn't entirely reach his eyes. In truth, he hated this ordeal and wished to return to the comfort and familiarity of his nest, of their camp and home, but whining did not do well for morale. It was easier, this way. "As well as we can be, yes?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6