Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.

Go down 
+3
Locust~Lightning
Snowy
Ningasourous :D
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 4:03

Snowclaw stared and watched

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 9:04

OCC: THREE STINKIN' PAGES WITHOUT ME?? D: XD

IC: Deadfrost padded into Fourtrees, and gasped when he saw his mother. "Shiningpride!" He hurried over and nosed her. He looked at Jaggedlines. "Who are you?"

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 9:09

Snowclaw turned and seen Deadfrost "Hello" she mewed

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 13:24

"Er- Deadfrost, this is my- no, our- half brother, Jaggedlines."
She said, turning to him.
"He's very friendly."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:51

"Actually.. i your full brother... And sorry about earyier im not use to visiters." He look away. "Nice to meet you both." He smiled then turned to Snowclaw. "And my adopted sister. So the familys back together!" His tail rose in the air. "And by the way im the oldest. Though we are all in the same litter."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:33

OCC: sorry to post here butt, WOW.... INCEST XD GET IT SUN

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:45

ooc: Im in title nao :back and forth XD

ic: BBrambleflame walked around fourtrees, bored.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 Account-personality-results
Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:47

Shiningpride looked down and saw her son in law Brambleflame pacing around so she flicked her tail and he appeard next to her. "Hello Brambleflame." She smiled.

"So this is our daughters mate..." Blackeyes said looking him up and down.

"Brambleflame is here." Jaggedlines said looking over at the tom

"Jaggedlines back off." Shiningpride hissed.

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:48

"And you are..?" Brambleflame questioned Jaggedlines, "And what do you mean, your daughters?" He asked Blackeyes.

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 Account-personality-results
Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:51

"Sunset is my daughter." Blackeyes responded.

Jaggedlines walked over to Bramble. "I am Suns full brother." He looked at the tom strangly.

"Jagged....." Shiningpride warned "He's a fighter." she smiled at her son the cuffed in on the ear with her tail.

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:52

"And i am sun's.... full? Mate." He responded, he didn't like Jaggedlines. "I see," He mewed to Blackeyes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:56

Blackeyes looked at Sunset. "She deserves real good. You better give that to her Shadowclan." He smiled.

"And i dont like you either. Starclan cat remember." He responded snarkly.

"JAGGED." Shiningpride hissed. Bramble my not have been her son but she felt like he was, even if he didnt like her that much, knowing that he kept her disance not wanting to make him mad at her.

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:58

He ignored Jaggedlies, like i care what this princess wants. He rolled his eyes, then mewed, "I don't think I'm good enough for Sunset.. I mean, look at her, then look at me...."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 16:01

Blackeyes smiled. "Well at least your not selfcenterd."
Shiningpride pipped up, "i think you are, i mean she truly loves you, and you love her. And we .... if you want to be...we ..uh welcome you into the family." she smiled at him hoping he would want to be

Jaggedlines hissed. "Your right she does deserve better."
"Jagged!" Shiningpride pinned her son down and hissed, "Kept your mouth shut if you are gonna be like that, you areNEVER like this now shut it!" She slowly slid off of him.

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 16:02

"No thank you." He mewed. "I would nevr be with him," He pointed with his tail at Jaggedlines, "Never in my life."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next