Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan Empty
PostSubject: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 16:52

Snow padded with Tigerpaw to the Starclan territory.Snow nudged Tigerpaw over the border then she crosses too.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 20:42

OOC: Fine.

Maypaw and Singethorn padded towards the white warrior, Singethorn wary and Maypaw with a look of disgust. "And what do you want, miss i-want-to-infiltrate-my-peers?" Maypaw snorted, and Singethorn nudged her, giving her a cold look.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 20:48

"i don't want my daughter to be in the dark forest and to be condimed to the fate i have but she really doesn't want to leave me but i have honestly regret all that i have done and i have thought about it for a while but i also wanted to give Starclan my full support and i wanted to know if they would accept me back...."Snow mewed putting her tail around her kit.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 7:09

Deadsnake padded up. "Oh sure, Mrs. I'm-going-to-be-a-spy-and-betray-us-agian." the black she-cat growled.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 7:36

Badgerfang came up behide Deadsnake, Maypaw, and Singethorn. "Give us a good reason to trust you, Snow. You went to the Dark Forest, and even thought we are StarClan, we are not easy to forgive ones that have turned on us," she said, her blue eyes narrowed. She still had the three scars on her face, but they didn't mind her anymore.

Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 7:42

"having a kit has changed my ways.......i.........i know what i did was wrong please forgive me'Snow pleaded.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 7:46

"You let them. I saw you ask for her to become a warrior in the Dark Forest. You lie. You decieve. Your heart is filled with more hate than I can count. You are a Dark Forest cat. Through and through." Deadsnake hissed.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 7:55

"yes but i noticed that she shouldn't be in the dark forest please,just please give us a chance..."Snow pleaded.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 8:37

"No. Starclan gave you a chance. Do you really think Starclan will just let you go back and forth between the lines? In life, cats get one chance. You chose to use it. I don't want to see your face in these parts agian. Why don't you run along to your little friends now?"

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 8:56

Maypaw spat on the ground in front of the white she-cat. Singethorn growled in disgust, and the pair walked away. "To follow that path is to follow sorrow." Maypaw scorned. "That exactly is what landed me where I am now."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan   Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow's asks for the forgivness of Starclan
Page 1 of 1