Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Friends!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

New Friends! Empty
PostSubject: New Friends!   New Friends! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 4:42

Batsong was in the med den taking inventory, the cold and gloomy moons of leaf bear and winter were coming and she wanted to make sure that things were in best condition to be ready for any sickness that might spread throughout the camp. She was a quiet cat, mostly intreverted and had a hard time making friends.

She was very kind though, and loved all her clanmates alot and if you really got to know her at times a little bit of harmless mischief. But overall a quiet cat who enjoyed her job as med cat.

As she worked she noticed two little eyes watching her from a little ways away. She grinned happily, she always did like kits though they were somehow easier to talk to than warriors it felt like at times.

She hid her face behind the corner of the med den and peeked back out playing with them a little bit. She hadnt met this kit before but she was eager to.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Characters : Hopekit of thunderclan
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 95

New Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends!   New Friends! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 16:18

Breezekit was bored in the clearing she then was curious what den she was looking at, the molly padded over to the den curiously looking around then seeing the med cat peek out she giggled and ran over, she jumped up and down happily " Hewo! im Breezekit who are you!" the molly asked cheerfully

Hopekit/paws training tracker:
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

New Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends!   New Friends! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 17:25

The medicine cat grinned happy to see the energetic kit playing and having fun.

"hello! I'm Batsong the clan medicine cat.  Its my job to take care of those who get sick or get hurt she explained to the kit.

She waved her tail for Breezekit to come see all her herbs storages.

"This is where I keep all my plants and healing things she said showing the young excited kit around.

How do you like being a kit? she asked them

Hmm she knew sometimes being a kit could be boring...

"ohhh! You should meet my other friend Gorsekit. Maybe you two could be friends too she suggested.

(if you want I can invite Gorsekit to this topic as well?)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Characters : Hopekit of thunderclan
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 95

New Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends!   New Friends! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 17:42

[sure!]

Breezekit smiled then followed the she-cat to the herb storage she looked at the herbs curiously" being a kit is boring" the she-kit replied" Whats it like to be a med cat? is it fun!, Do you get to heal a lot of injured cats!" the small kit asked fastly as she enjoyed speaking to the med cat

Hopekit/paws training tracker:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends!   New Friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends!
Page 1 of 1