Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!]   The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!] EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 0:06

Serpentkit had been waiting what seemed like ages for his mother to return from her hunting trip. He was five and a half moons now, almost a big boy and almost an apprentice. His mother wanted one last special meal together, one for certain, so she had slipped away in the hustle of the morning with a promise of returning soon. To fill his time, the young tom had taken it upon himself to find his mother something pretty. He was hoping for a feather, but after combing the camp thoroughly he was stuck looking for the best rock a son could give. Thankfully, he was successful with this, and now he sat by the nursery. The stone was at his feet as he was looking up to the sun in confusion. It was almost sun down now, and the sun was glowing the orange that foretold the night. That means his mother had been gone all day. This wasn't like her. His face knitted into a knot of confusion as he called out to a passing warrior. "Have you seen my mother? She's been gone all day." The worry was clear in his young voice; he had no idea what was going on.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

PostSubject: Re: The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!]   The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 4:54

Poppyshine

The quiet call of a kit drew Poppyshine’s attention as she passed by the nursery. She recognized who it was before she even turned her head to look. She gave Serpentkit a smile and hoped it wasn’t too strained.

A warrior had returned to camp not long ago, swiftly asking for a medicine cat with mention of Troutheart…Serpentkit’s mother. Poppyshine feared the worst, although she had to stay at camp, and Sandypaw instead went with the warrior to help. Poppyshine hoped that she would be alright, but the fear-scent wafting off of the warrior had not spelled much hope for whatever had happened.

“I think she’s just been out hunting,” Poppyshine told him in a gentle voice. She sat down with him and glanced towards the exit out of camp, hoping to see them walk through just fine. Poppyshine wished she knew more of what to say, but she could not assure him that she was fine when Poppyshine herself did not know. “I’m sure we will hear word soon…I’ll sit with you until we do. How is that?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!]   The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 15:04

The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!] Rushingkit-Sprite
Rushing"kit" RiverClan Camp Evening [Topic No. 03] [OPEN]

A certain light-furred she-kit had spent the whole day trying to practice her "hunting moves" on whatever was in her vicinity. This included leaves, bugs, and the occasional tail. She was now mildly exhausted and craved something to eat. As she dug through the prey-pile, Rushing spotted a lone kit sitting by the nursery entrance. He seemed to be looking for something, or maybe someone. Her interest grew when the deputy stepped into view and started a conversation with the tom-kit. She couldn't really hear what they were saying but she'd find out soon enough.

With a medium-small fish dangling from her jaws, Rushing hurriedly made her way over to the two cats. She dropped the slippery piece of prey the moment she reached them. She couldn't talk with her mouth full, after all. "Hey! What'cha up to, guys?" She eyed the stone the other kit had and grinned. "I like your rock. Do you have a collection or something?" She shrugged then began to introduce herself, "My name's Rushingkit but I'd like you guys to call me Rushing instead. It sounds cooler so it suits me better. I'll be the best hunter in all the clans so it makes sense to have a great name from the start right?" She nodded to herself before sitting down. "What's your name?" She asked the other kit. She briefly turned to address the older cat, "I know who you are! You're the awesome deputy, Poppyshine! It's great to finally meet you!" She shook the starry look from her face before she embarrassed herself further. She couldn't lose her whole composure now.

Rushingkit cleared her throat and then moved her attention back onto the other kit. "Did ya eat anything yet? I haven't eaten all day cause I've been working! Training and all that. I need to get ready to be the best apprentice for my future mentor! Rushing will never be a slacker! You heard it here first!" She shook her head and gestured to her fish with a paw. "Anyway, I've got a yummy fish here if you wanna share. I don't mind." She shrugged and shot him another lopsided grin.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!]   The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 5:40

Serpentkit's eyes grew wide as the deputy offered to sit with him, making him feel special. "Yeah, of course you can sit here!" It definitely lifted his mood up to an excited flare and soon he became even more excited for his mother to return so he could tell her all about the time that the deputy sat with him. A kit came over next and complimented his rock. He focused his excited gaze over to the kit who only wanted to be called 'Rushing'. Odd, but he'd respect it.

"Thanks! It's for my mom! And no thank you, I don't want to eat until my mother gets back. She'll have a real tasty treat for us to share!" The time she had spent away had almost all but disappeared out of his mind. This day was the best one yet!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!]   The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 13:05

Sandypaw
Riverclan Camp

I advise skipping this part if you aren't in the headspace for detailed/gruesome death:

Okay, you can do this. As she entered the camp, her anxious, emerald eyes immediately found the kitten. Near the nursery, chatting along with Poppyshine and another kit. Sandypaw quickly padded up to her, rubbing her cheek along the mother’s flank. “Hi Mama, I love you,” she purred while choking back tears.

Now for the part she dreaded. With a heavy heart she crouched down in front of the kit, preparing herself with a deep breath. “I come with news,” she began slowly, her tone as gentle as can be, “And it’s not good.” She glanced up at Poppyshine, hoping the older molly could help provide comfort. And as much as she wanted to lie and say the late molly was simply staying out late, she knew she owed the kitten the full truth. “Your mother, Troutheart… Isn’t going to return to camp. She encountered a predator, and she didn’t survive the fight. I’m sorry Serpentkit, but she’s joined Starclan now.”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!]   The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Swiftness of Tragedy [Open!]
Page 1 of 1