Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly] Empty
PostSubject: Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly]   Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly] EmptyFri 30 Sep 2022 - 19:08

Duskflight

(Following after this topic!)

Duskflight had been limping on his way back to camp. His body bore new, deep gashes of wounds — some deeper than others. Still, the sense of victory to be alive and back home made it deserving of it all, the prize he earned from defeating a hatred enemy, the fox. Duskflight carried its pelt on his back, its ginger-brown coat contrasting his charcoal-colored one. Some of his clanmates looked at him with admiration, curiosity, and much more, but for now, he simply longed for rest. His whole body was beaten and bruised, especially his right front leg. He was sure it had been broken.

Limping into the medicine den, he searched for his son. "Fuzzybelly, are you there?" Soon, his familiar brown pelt came into view, and the warrior gave a small smile at him. "I've done it — the rite of passage. I've defeated this fox, and I've earned it. But doing so was no easy task. I believe I have many wounds needed to be treated." He paused for a while, admiring how far his son had come. "You've definitely grown so much, and so well. This wasn't how I originally wanted to check on you.. But well, we're here now. I'm sorry to burden you."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly]   Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly] EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 13:15

Fuzzybelly's body was sore; this sinus headache was without relent, and he was struggling a little bit.

What he wasn't expecting was his own father, bringing a dead fox to the den, covered in wounds.

"Well, this is the first time I think any medicine cat's been brought a fox into the den..."

A quick triaging glance immediately identified that Duskflight couldn't bear weight on one of his front legs. That would have been a serious injury on a young warrior, but his father wasn't a newleaf kit. Fuzzybelly took a deep breath.

"The rite of passage?"

What did his father have left to prove? He had served ShadowClan for longer than many cats had walked the forest. Fuzzybelly wasn't sure how much he liked this concept of hunting down known predators and battling for sport.

"It's always good to see you, Duskflight... you need to lay down. I need to look at that leg."

The fluffy brown tom didn't resemble his father much, if at all. He was his mother's kit. He took one of his paws and tapped the elbow joint and the forearm of Duskflight's legs.

Foxdung, that is broken, isn't it?

"That's a pretty serious break."

Well, darn it, that was supposed to be a thought.

"It could take a long time to heal right. You've got to be more careful, Duskflight..."

Was this where Snakebite got his personality from? Fuzzybelly blinked. Ivycreek wasn't perfect by any means, but he didn't think his mom would be hunting for sport.

Fuzzybelly got to work, grabbing bindweed, two twigs to set the leg, and some cobwebs and marigold to patch him up. Thankfully, most of the gashes seemed pretty uniform; less likely to get infected that way, the edges weren't as jagged as most battle injuries. That ear though... an injury that close to the head could have killed him.

"As your son and as your medicine cat, please don't hunt down foxes."

It took him a while, but once the bleeding stopped and the leg was set, he offered Duskflight some poppy seeds.

"You need to sleep, a lot. That leg could take a moon or more to heal, we'll have you walking as soon as we can. You could have lost the whole leg."

It still wasn't a guarantee that he'd be keeping the leg, especially if it got infected. But Fuzzybelly opted not to speak that into the eyes of Silverpelt. They didn't need ideas.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly]   Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly] EmptyWed 12 Oct 2022 - 6:26

Duskflight

"I apologize." Duskflight awkwardly chuckled, his voice sounding of a mixture of guilt and a poor attempt to lighten things up. The reason why he'd done the rite of passage in the first place... It wasn't exactly to prove himself to anyone else — but him. He'd needed to overcome his fears. One that not many knew of, for he kept his stories mostly to himself.

The dark-furred tom watched in observance as his son patched him up and offered him some poppy seeds. Swallowing some, he hoped that the pain would lessen soon. "That's more serious than I thought." His eyes widened. He could've lost his whole leg... That was a serious matter on its own. "I trust you'd know what to do. It saddens me I will not be able to head out for a while with these injuries at the matter... But I look forward to checking in on my son more without having to get injured." He smiled.

"How have you been, Fuzzybelly?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly]   Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Scars Full of Pride [Fuzzybelly]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: ShadowClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: