Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] Empty
PostSubject: As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar]   As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 19:19

Duskflight

The moon was bright that night. Duskflight peered up to see a brightly-lit night sky, faint layers of clouds occasionally covering some light from the moon. Crickets chirped to their melodies, the grass rustling beneath their paws as the two felines walked through the marshland. He breathed in the scent of pine and marsh, intertwined together to create the perfect balance of ShadowClan's essence.

The moon reminded him of both darker and brighter times. He'd seen so much live, grow, and fade in his life, it felt strange to see such new kits following the new generation of ShadowClan. Back from Murkystar, Froststar, and now, Nightstar. Following would be Leopardsun to take the place as leader after Nightstar... Though he still remembered the tom more fondly by his warrior name. He had a grand responsibility now as the clan's leader.

They weren't as close as how he was with Ratrunner or Loudnose throughout his apprenticeship, still, they talked. He'd invited Nightstar out for a peaceful walk tonight. "I hope leader duties hadn't been treating you too harshly?" Duskflight began, his voice comforting and warm. "I'm glad I got to see the day you become leader, Nightstar. Froststar would be so proud of you."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar]   As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 20:34

He was glad that Duskflight had asked him to go on a stroll, something reminiscent of when Duskflight had also requested to go for a walk when Nightstar had just been named deputy. It was a relief in more ways than one, that was undoubtedly true, as going for a night out with a cat so calm, and experienced was almost like a soothing balm to the young leader. "No not at all, in fact, I feel like I've got more time now. But I suppose it'd feel that way when Shadowclan had been split for two moons and being the only cat in Shadowclan to manage that... situation." Nightstar dared to put notes of humour into his tone, hoping to keep things light without recent events dampening the tone.

But despite his efforts, the mood began to feel dourer as Duskflight continued to speak, figures. "Is it odd to say that I wish you hadn't? Froststar passed on to the stars too soon, there should have been many more seasons to his leadership before I succeeded him, and my mother in turn." Nightstar meowed, shrugging away the compliments as if he didn't deserve them. And in a way he didn't feel worthy of them.

As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar]   As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] EmptySat 24 Sep 2022 - 2:49

Duskflight

"It truly is a shame. He was a great deputy and leader, despite the little moments he had with the more major role." However, their new leader now brushed it off as if he didn't deserve to be honored — it made the tom's brows lower with guilt. Had he truly felt that way?

"I understand that his passing was shocking news to everyone, especially you. But you should know you're worthy of the role, Nightstar. Froststar had trusted you enough to make you his deputy. And, I believe he made the right choice." He paused, hoping the tom would give in. "I trust you."

Turning the topic away, Duskflight didn't want to sadden the mood. It was meant to be calming, after all. "Anyhow, I'm just glad we're back to ShadowClan. I've missed everyone, really."

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar]   As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] EmptySat 24 Sep 2022 - 20:28

"My youth and inexperience continue to be a factor which makes me question my ability, but I am glad that I have a dependable, experienced warrior like yourself on my side in which I could confide." Nightstar meowed, having the need to get the last word in before the topic switched on him. "I am as well, for the short time we have been back, Shadowclan has done a wonderful job rebuilding, chasing off predators, and bringing Shadowclan back to what it had been before the flood. For that, I am immensely grateful." Letting himself fall silent, he took some time to savor the crisp night air. Leaf-fall had just arrived, and yet he could already smell the sharpness of the cold on the wind. The speed at which it had gotten cool, frightened the new leader.

As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar]   As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] EmptyTue 27 Sep 2022 - 2:21

Duskflight

Nightstar's comforting words made him give a warm, thankful purr in response. "I'm glad you're able to trust in me, Nightstar." Duskflight nodded with the following sentences of the tom. Truthfully, they all worked hard for their camp to be rebuilt and protected as before. Without ShadowClan's influence, even for just a temporary amount of time, predators lurked to claim the territory as theirs. They were back now, and that was solved, of course.

He enjoyed the silence of the night, the occasional chirp of crickets and glimmer of fireflies from a distance sparkled in the serene darkness. Though, with that came the crisp air that any cat would be able to realize — Leaf-fall was here. If anything, he was glad for his thick coat of fur. It had saved him numerous occasions in Leaf-bare, the season soon after that. "After Leaf-fall would soon arrive Leaf-bare. I hope the best for our clan, all things considered," He offered a small smile.

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar]   As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 13:00

"Mmm," Nightstar responded softly, giving himself time to think. "I hope that we will not have such a harsh season, this year, that being said, if it turns out to be so, we may have to raid Carrionplace." He knew that Froststar hadn't been keen on raiding carrionplace, and neither had his mother, but he wasn't going to be like that. If they needed food, they would take everything they could to get it. "We won't go hungry, I'll make sure of it. Even if it means taking territory from other clans, or less-than-desirable places."

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar]   As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar] Empty

Back to top Go down

As Dusk fades to Night [Nightstar]
Page 1 of 1