Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Home, New Friends [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

New Home, New Friends [c] Empty
PostSubject: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 17:09

Rainkit

Rainkit was cautious as he stepped out of the nursery. He hadn’t really explored camp since Birdchaser brought him here. He’d been sick for a while, and then a little too nervous to step out of the nursery. He was still getting used to all of the new he’d been introduced to. A whole new world, a new home. He was grateful for it, even if he still wanted to return to the familiar. He wanted to see his siblings and his mother again, but he understood deep down that was an impossibility. Sooner or later, he’d have to accept his new reality.

Still, he thought he would just observe for now. Making new friends was an overwhelming possibility. He walked a few more paces out of the nursery, tail twitching as he took in all the overwhelming sights, sounds, and smells. But it was also… nice. Rainkit tilted his head back to take in the towering trees surrounding the camp, shading it in green, orange, and yellow. The leaves were changing.

He’d never seen that before. Curiosity drove him to get to his feet, stepping out a little further to try and get a better look. He looked down again to see where he was going, and that’s when he realized he was standing directly in front of a warrior. Or at least, he assumed it was a warrior from what Birdchaser had told him. He still didn’t quite understand the differences between apprentices and warriors, but the cat in front of him seemed as big and strong as Birdchaser, so it made sense to him that she would be one too. Sort of.

“Oh- Uh, sorry,” Rainkit said quickly, taking a few steps back and his tail twitching nervously. “I didn’t mean to get in your way.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5750

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 18:06

The shade near the edge of camp was welcome as Wolfblossom sat after returning from a patrol, happy to just sit and take in the camp around her. The leaves were changing color, the air was cool and not overwhelmingly humid... Shadowclan had left. The camp was quiet, peaceful, and her clanmates seemed to be more relaxed. It was good to see, after the tension that sharing the territory with another clan had invariably brought.

The sound of small pawsteps made her ears twitch, and Wolfblssom glanced down at the kit who had padded up to her. He seemed more focused on the changing colors of the leaves above rather than his surroundings, for which she couldn't really fault the young tom for. He was a kit, and who among them hadn't done that a time or two? Not focused on the leaves, in Wolfblossom's case, as she'd been born on the cusp of greenleaf, but she couldn't blame him for being so entranced by them either, they were beautiful.

His apology drew a soft laugh from the warrior, "It's alright. The leaves draw the eye, don't they?" She mewed. "What's your name? I haven't seen you around camp before. I'm Wolfblossom."

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptySun 25 Sep 2022 - 15:08

Rainkit

“Rainkit,” He said, ducking his head a bit. Wolfblossom sounds like a warrior name, based on what Birdchaser has told Rainkit, but still, he wanted to double check. “You’re a warrior, right?” He asked softly, tilting his head as he looked up at her. He sat down stiffly, his small tail attempting to wrap over his paws.

“I’m new.” He mewed, by way of explanation for not being seen before. It was easier than explaining the whole story. Rainkit’s eyes drifted back to the leaves. “I’ve… never seen them like that before.” He admitted softly, a little bit of wonder entering his tone. “Do… Do you know why they do that? I didn’t know they came in other colors.” He looked back to Wolfblossom hopefully.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptySun 25 Sep 2022 - 17:22

"Ah, nice to meet you, Rainkit-" Wolfblossom mewed, "-Wait, you're the one my sister brought in, right?" She hadn't been paying that much attention at the time, but the kit had made it rather obvious that he hadn't been born here, just through his speech. "Yes, I'm a warrior." She added as the kit sat in front of her, tail curling over his paws. A small smile crossed her face at the question. She could remember asking her parents similar things at that age, too.

"Oh the red and gold leaves? It's the beginning of leaf-fall. It's the only time the leaves are like that, I think." She explained, "The weather's been getting a little colder recently, and the leaves change colors and fall."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptySun 25 Sep 2022 - 19:59

Rainkit

Rainkit gave a shy nod of affirmation at the question. He guessed it made sense that cats he hadn’t met yet would’ve heard of him or recognized him. He wasn’t all that aware when he was brought in. “Leaf-fall.” He repeats the word in soft wonder. “What’s leaf-fall?” He asked curiously.

Then he blinked, and something else that Wolfblossom said sinks in. His expression doesn’t change all that much, but his eyes visibly brighten. “Wait, are you Birdchaser’s sister?” He tilted his head a little bit. He knew both the medicine cats were Birdchaser’s siblings as well. It seemed like every other cat he met was related to Birdchaser in some way, which wasn’t a bad thing, just kind of fun.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 17:35

"It's the change of the season. The weather will get colder, so the leaves change colors and fall, hence the name. As it goes on, it'll get darker earlier, too, as the heat from greenleaf finally leaves the forest for good." Wolfblossom tried to explain as best she could, though perhaps could've done a better job of it. It already had been getting darker earlier, and Wolfblossom mourned the loss of the longer days of sunlight, even if the weather had been far more pleasant to her thick-furred self recently.

"Yeah, we're sisters. She's our deputy and helps lead the clan." She puffed up a bit at that, pride for Birdchaser filling her. "She's not as mean as she looks, I promise. Neither is Fogfeather, they're both big softies once you get to know them." They'd be unamused to hear it, she was sure... Good thing they weren't here. There would be no filling this kit's head with Fogfeather's nonsense this time.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 23:51

Rainkit

Rainkit soaked in the explanation with an unusually serious and thoughtful expression on such a young face. The days getting shorter, the leaves falling, terms like 'Greenleaf' and 'Leaf-fall' were such new, strange experiences to him, and he marveled at their newness. He held the curiosity close, marveling at it as he looked up at the sky. It was a nice thing to focus on. All the newness was overwhelming, but to an extent, he also enjoyed learning about it.

'Deputy' was a somewhat new term as well. He'd heard Birdchaser mention it, but he didn't quite understand it. Helping to lead the clan sounded like such a big important job, and Rainkit suddenly felt both extra touched and a little shy at the idea that she had been spending so much time focused on him. He smiled, though, at Wolfblossom's other words, the action lighting up his gold and crystal blue eyes. "I can tell, I think." He said softly. "Birdchaser's really nice. I'm only here because of her. And Fogfeather helped me get better." He mewed. "When I was sick, I mean. I think... sometimes it's hard to use nice words. They're better at doing nice things." He shrugged a bit, then blinked and gave an embarrassed flick of his ear at rambling on like that.

"B-But, um," Rainkit stuttered and felt another bolt of embarrassment at the action. "You said that Birdchaser is a deputy? How does she help lead the clan? What's different between her and the leader?" He was a little uncertain that he was using the correct terms, but he hoped that he was getting his point across regardless.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyTue 27 Sep 2022 - 15:15

Wolfblossom nodded at Rainkit's response. "For some, it is." She agreed. Mom had been that way too, locked in a struggle to keep her more hostile thoughts to herself, but she had always done right by her clan. Well, except for when she'd murdered another cat, but... She'd been trying. She'd been a good parent, at least. And Wolfblossom saw a lot of Beechfang in Fogfeather and Birdchaser. Trufflesnap too. They were good cats, though.

The kit seemed embarrassed at his words, and Wolfblossom decided to pay it little mind, swiftly moving on to answer the question about the clan's leadership. "They work together to lead, but each role has their own specific duties, too. Deputies are the ones who organize patrols and take care of apprentice ceremonies. Leaders take care of warrior ceremonies and lead the clan to gatherings. They have nine lives too - I'm not sure exactly how it works. I've never seen it in action and I don't think I want to. It sounds like a blessing and a curse really, to have the power and strength to lead the clan for seasons."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyThu 29 Sep 2022 - 11:58

Rainkit

Rainkit had been listening along, nodding slowly. It had all been making sense to Rainkit. After all, this many cats would need a leader, right? Up until the part about the nine lives, anyway.

Rainkit did something of a double take. "Nine lives? They have- they have nine lives? How does that work? Well, you- you said you didn't know," Rainkit rambled, a baffled look on his face. "Does that mean they, they live nine times over? Or do they d..." Rainkit choked briefly on the world 'die', a small shudder going down his back as he thought of his lost siblings. "Do they lose the lives as they go along this life?"He said, stunned at the thought of one cat having that particular ability. "That's amazing." He added softly. The lives of these clan cats were nothing like the life he led before, but it was fascinating to him. "So does the deputy always lead beside the leader? Do they become the leader eventually themselves? How are they chosen?" The questions spilled out of Rainkit, shyness forgotten with such a curiosity in front of him.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyThu 29 Sep 2022 - 16:50

The mention of nine lives had certainly caught Rainkit's attention, not that Wolfblossom could blame him. To an outsider it must have seemed utterly preposterous, though at least some of the workings were somewhat general knowledge to clan cats. Mom had always said that loners and rogues and kittypets had no such gifts or connection with their ancestors, though Wolfblossom knew she didn't look upon anything to do with Starclan particularly favorably. Wolfblossom tried to keep more of an open mind, and perhaps it was easier to do so without the experiences that Beechfang had lived through. Rainkit wouldn't have any knowledge, so she'd do her best to explain what she could.

"The latter. Can't say I envy the thought of it, but a leader is supposed to do everything they can to protect their clan." Wolfblossom mewed, "Injury, illness, anything that would take any other cat's life, as I understand it." The Shadowclan leader had died while in Skyclan's camp due to illness, she half-remembered, but Wolfblossom had done her best to stay out of the way of the medicine den and the Shadowclanners in general. It hadn't been her business, besides.

"When a leader steps down, or dies, or retires, the deputy takes their place. They then appoint someone new as their deputy, and go to highstones to receive their lives." She remembered when Birdchaser had been chosen by Briarstar to be deputy. She was proud of her sister, though of course, Wolfblossom worried for her too. Birdchaser had settled into the role admirably, but it couldn't have been easy. "You'll get to go to highstones too when you're an apprentice, we all do. It's a... rite of passage, I guess you could say. You get to speak with a Starclan cat, and they'll offer guidance or insight and let you ask questions. It's the final step toward becoming a warrior, save for the ceremony itself." Her own trip to the moonstone had been overshadowed by other things, though Wolfblossom could still remember the beautiful, starry landscape. Leaffrost had been a rather enlightening conversation, too, one that Wolfblossom hadn't forgotten.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptySat 1 Oct 2022 - 15:02

Rainkit

Rainkit listened to Wolfblossom's explanation with wide, shocked eyes. He shuddered as she expanded on her explanation of the nine lives a leader receives. To die nine times over seemed like a horrible fate. Rainkit, despite his age, did know what a brush with death could feel like, and so the thought of doing it over and over left a bad taste in his mouth. 

As the conversation turned to the inside-outs of how a leader becomes a leader and receives those lives, Rainkit felt a little dizzy. He's heard this Starclan mentioned several times now, but he doesn't understand a lick about it. "Starclan..? Highstones?" Rainkit repeated dazedly. "Did... Did you go see a...a Starclan cat? To become a warrior? Why does Starclan have so much..." Rainkit trailed off, trying to find the word he was looking for. "I-I guess... importance? Birdchaser mentioned they can choose medicine cats, too."

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptySat 1 Oct 2022 - 16:35

"Highstones are a mountain, past the edge of clan territory. It's... a bit of a walk to get to. It takes all day even when you leave camp at sunrise." She hadn't been a fan of the early wake-up, that was for sure. "I did see one, yes. It's not something you forget easily, and the conversation we had was an interesting one. They can teach you a lot, actually." Leaffrost's words still did stick with her, even now. Perhaps especially now, after knowing what had become of Beechfang and Skyclan's old leader, father and daughter both exiled. One for her crimes, the other because he'd refused to let anything worse happen to her and would rather have risked war. Leaffrost had given her insight, and that insight had proven valuable. "Starclan are our ancestors who have passed on. Medicine cats speak to them in dreams and receive guidance, and they have power far beyond any living cat." Power enough to make it hail in the beginning of greenleaf, even. Something she hoped that Rainkit and others would never have to experience. Once in her lifetime had been more than enough of such chaos. "Birdchaser's right, they choose medicine cats as well. And our medicine cats are able to cure a lot when it comes to sickness and injury."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 13:23

Rainkit

Their ancestors. The thought was a strange and overwhelming one, contemplating where cats went after they died. Rainkit is quiet for a minute, processing that. After a moment, Rainkit opened his mouth, about to ask if that meant his siblings were a part of Starclan now. But something stopped him, fear of the answer keeping him from giving voice to the question. Swallowing down his concerns, Rainkit focused on the rest of what Wolfblossom said.

"They helped me a lot. The medicine cats, I mean." Rainkit agreed with a nod. The topic of Starclan becoming overwhelming, Rainkit shifted the topic at hand. "So if the deputy and the leader leads the clan, what do warriors do? They gotta protect the clan, right? From what?" He wanted to learn everything he could. He wanted to make sure that, should he be allowed to stay that long, he'd be a good apprentice and eventual warrior. He shifted out of his stiff sitting pose, instead laying down, tucking his paws underneath himself as he looked up at Wolfblossom. 

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 14:50

"Things like foxes and hawks, mostly. There are animals who view us the same way we view birds or squirrels. Sometimes we come into conflict with the other clans too, for one stupid reason or another. Our borders need to be defended, and someone has to bring back fresh-kill for the clan to stay fed." She could sense that the topic of Starclan had been a little overwhelming, as it so often was, so she launched into an explanation of what the warriors did when asked. That in itself could probably seem daunting too, though perhaps less so than talking about the stars above.

"You'll learn everything when you become an apprentice, of course. We don't just throw everything at you all at once."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Friends [c]   New Home, New Friends [c] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 12:44

Rainkit

Rainkit shuddered at the thought of creatures big enough to go after cats as prey. He'd known Twolegs (which is the term Birdchaser told him the clan cats used for the Housefolk), which had been much larger than him and sometimes scary, but at least they didn't seem to want to go after cats as a source of prey. At least, not the ones that Rainkit was with. So the thought of something big enough and hungry enough to use cats as prey made his heartbeat go just a little faster. With a shake of his head, he shook off the scary thoughts and focused completely on Wolfblossom's explanation of a warrior's duties.

Rainkit hadn't thought too much about being an apprentice, except that it was something he and Crookedkit would be doing together, which makes him awfully excited. It sounded a little overwhelming but also... fun. He wanted to be able to give back to the clan that had helped him so much. A smile appeared on Rainkit's face, breaking the mostly serious expression he'd held this entire time, and he looked up at Wolfblossom again. "It sounds nice," He mewed honestly. "I hope I'll be a good apprentice." He sat up once more. "Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about all of this, Ms. Wolfblossom." He said. 

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP