Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet Me In The Garden [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

Meet Me In The Garden [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Me In The Garden [c]   Meet Me In The Garden [c] - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 21:46

Crookedkit

Crookedkit grinned at the entrance of the den. He’d wanted a couple of times to slip in there and do…something. He wasn’t sure what. Nothing mean, like putting thorns in Briarstar’s nest, but something that could still earn him a name of some kind. But he couldn’t figure out something that was memorable enough while still not being something that could get him in trouble. From what his mama had told him, even sneaking into the leader’s den itself would probably get him into trouble…but he could still dream.

He looked at Rainkit and frowned. “Jutht thleeping?” he asked, sounding disappointed. He looked back and perked up more. “No, they gotta do more. Probably meetingth! Planning how ThkyClan will expand and be bigger and cooler and thtuff!” Crookedkit nodded. That had to be it. “Briarthtar thpendth a lot of time in the den, tho she hath to do more than jutht thleep in there.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me In The Garden [c]   Meet Me In The Garden [c] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Oct 2022 - 18:27

Rainkit

Rainkit frowned when Crookedkit looked disappointed. He hadn't meant to let Crookedkit down or anything. Did that make him a bad friend? He hoped not. But then Crookedkit brightened back up, and surely that meant everything was okay? He couldn't have been that upset if he didn't stay sad for very long. Or at least, Rainkit hoped not. He hadn't known Crooked too long, but he certainly didn't want to make him sad. Crookedkit was such a bright, bubbly creature, so warm it felt like sunshine radiated off of him. The very thought of Crookedkit sad made Rainkit's chest hurt just a little.

So, in the interest of keeping his friend happy, Rainkit didn't voice any disagreement to Crookedkit's declaration. After all, what did he know really about what clan leaders did in leader's dens? Nothing, that's what. "That must be it." He agreed with a nod. "I'm sure you're right. I bet the meetings are really cool. I wonder if Birdchaser attends them?"

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me In The Garden [c]   Meet Me In The Garden [c] - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2022 - 13:21

Crookedkit

Crookedkit perked up and he replied, “She mutht! She ith the deputy which meanth that Briarthtar truthtth her more than anyone elthe.” He blinked a couple times and smacked his lips and bit his tongue. Stupid s-words! “Maybe one day one of uth will be leader! Then we can know what thecretth go on in there.” He giggled at the idea. It was hard for anyone to become leader, and even as a kit with a lot of hope and dreams, he wasn’t sure it would ever happen to him. But maybe with Rainkit—after all, Birdchaser looked after him, and she would become leader after Briarstar. But then again, he’s noticed how not all cats regarded Rainkit all that well. What was the word his mother used? Kittypet. He wasn’t sure what it meant yet, but it seemed rude to ask.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me In The Garden [c]   Meet Me In The Garden [c] - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 14:22

Rainkit

Rainkit smiled a little bit, listening to Crookedkit struggle with his 's' words. He understood what Crookedkit was after well enough. He looked back at the leader's den, letting out a soft hum. Leader, huh? It was an interesting idea, though Rainkit wasn't all that sure he could ever be that important or good at things. He looked over at Crookedkit, and smiled to himself, because between the two of them he was certain that Crookedkit could be a leader. He didn't really know what made a good leader, but already he was certain he would follow Crookedkit anywhere. "Maybe," He agreed. "That would be really cool."

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me In The Garden [c]   Meet Me In The Garden [c] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Me In The Garden [c]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2