Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

one step at a time [open hunting]

Go down 
+2
Nerd
Holly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

one step at a time [open hunting] Empty
PostSubject: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] EmptySun 18 Sep 2022 - 11:13

Leopardsun waited somewhat impatiently for the rest of her patrol to arrive, trying not to let it show. She had always tried to remain composed, but now that she was ShadowClan's deputy it was important that she not let it show when she was annoyed. Besides, she wasn't really upset with the late-running cats- she was frustrated with how long it was taking to restore ShadowClan's camp. She wanted to be building dens and tending to her Clanmates, but the unfortunate reality was that the fresh-kill pile would need to be stocked more frequently than usual for some time- they were still establishing themselves, in the place that had been their ancestral home.

That bothered her.

She turned her head to scan the camp, looking out for the rest of her patrol once again.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] EmptySun 18 Sep 2022 - 11:17

Snowfoot ran to the entrance, fur mussed up and generally looking untidy. “I am SO, sorry, Leopardsun!” she panted. “I got caught up trying to solve an argument between a couple of the kits and forgot I was on patrol today. I hope I didn’t delay things too badly!” The black-and-white she-cat sat down to catch her breath and smooth down her fur a little.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] EmptySun 18 Sep 2022 - 11:21

Swiftheart came out of the nursery after getting Cinderkit and Batkit down for a nap.  Another queen was watching them while she was out helping on the hunting patrol.

Running over to her deputy's side she purred. "Sorry I'm late Leopardsun, the kits took forever to go to sleep she giggled with a meow.

She also looked around for others who were gonna join them in their hunt to refill the much needed low fresh kill pile

EDIT— (sorry I had not seen nerds post cause I wrote it and it was one of those “a new post came in while you were writing” things)

Swiftheart grinned at her good friend happy that she was gonna be on the patrol too. The kits are really keeping us on our toes today huh

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] EmptySun 18 Sep 2022 - 19:44

Sablepaw was not far behind Snowfoot. Though Nightstar had not taught him how to hunt yet, the apprentice saw this patrol not only as a learning experience, but a chance to impress his mentor. He would observe the three warriors, especially Leopardsun, and when Nightstar finally took him out hunting, he would catch enough frogs to make the leader's head spin. Grinning wickedly, he glanced at Leopardsun. He was partially curious about her. Of all the cats in camp Nightstar had chosen her to be his deputy, maybe he could learn something from her. After all, it was his destiny to become leader one day, just like his grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] EmptyMon 19 Sep 2022 - 10:54

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

A familiar grey-and-white tom hurried over to the patrol that was finally filling out with the required members, amber eyes apologetic and expression sheepish. Frankly, the warrior had lost track of time and had thrown himself into tidying up the camp's walls so the repair could be done without a mess at their paws. He was supposed to be by Leopardsun's side a bit ago to go on a hunting patrol with some other clanmates. Ah, hopefully, the deputy and his other clanmates wouldn't be too annoyed with him.

"Hello, everyone!" he greeted with a lopsided smile. He then focused on the tall deputy. "I'm finally here. I'm very sorry for my tardiness. I was cleaning up the camp walls and forgot I was supposed to go on a patrol." He dipped his head briefly before nodding to the other two she-cats and the young apprentice. He proceeded to wait quietly and patiently but listened to the conversation happening with a fond look on his face. The topic of kits never failed to lighten up his day. They were adorable and he was giddy knowing that he would receive one of his own as an apprentice one day. That would be an extra exciting day for him.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

PostSubject: Re: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 9:39

"Don't worry about it, all of you," Leopardsun shook her head, most of her annoyance forgotten as she was surrounded at last by her Clanmates. "Let's just go ahead and get started, alright? Let's see about getting the fresh-kill pile in a less sorry state than it is, at least."

She led the way out of camp with some small amount of satisfaction, stopping when they reached the pine grove. "This should be a good spot for today, I think. If you run into trouble, just call for help- and if you hear the call yourself, come running."

She spotted a rabbit nearby, and was immediately enamored with the idea of catching it- it was large and round, and would be more than serviceable as an addition to the fresh-kill pile. On dry (or dry-ish) land rather than the marsh, it shouldn't be as hard to catch; she wouldn't have to worry as much about slipping as she chased it.

Her overconfidence was her downfall, however, as it swiftly dashed out of reach entirely before she could even properly give chase.

Leopardsun failed to catch a Rabbit, costing 3 SP!
117/120 SP

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Mon 26 Sep 2022 - 9:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 9:39

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

one step at a time [open hunting] Mistpe10
one step at a time [open hunting] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 15:58

Snowfoot nodded to Leopardsun and began to silently slip off to a spot where she hoped to find a good scent. Success! The scent of mouse flooded the warrior’s nostrils and she followed the trail, body tucked in a perfect hunting crouch, pawsteps practically silent. When she felt she was at the right position, she pounced.

Unfortunately, something else pounced from the opposite direction! Snowfoot found herself nose-to-nose with a reddish creature with a long pointy nose and chilling amber eyes. For a few moments, neither animal breathed. Then, the fox shot foward and bit down on Snowfoot’s shoulders. The warrior yowled at the top of her lungs, a wordless cry of pain.

Fox attack! Fox used Iron Bite, dealing 10 damage and costing 30 stamina. 3 stamina taken from Snowfoot for hunting attempt.

Snowfoot
50/60 HP (-10)
137/140 SP (-3)

Fox
60/60 HP
150/180 SP (-30)

Last edited by Nerd on Mon 26 Sep 2022 - 16:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 15:58

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one step at a time [open hunting]   one step at a time [open hunting] Empty

Back to top Go down

one step at a time [open hunting]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: The Pine Grove-
Jump to: