Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 5:26

Shrikestar climbed to the top of the Tallrock to address the clan. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 5:52

The molly headed into the clearing at the call, mildly uncomfortable due to the intense humidity lingering in the camp from the torrential rains. She wished greatly she could shed her pelt, and no longer feel the discomfort of heat. Hazelpaw looked up at Shrikestar with wide eyes, curious as to what the meeting would be about.

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 6:01

Shrikestar called the apprentice forward. "Hazelpaw, step forward." He waited for them to step out from the crowd before continuing. "Hazelpaw, are you willing to stay true to WindClan and defend it, even with your life?"
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 6:12

She did as instructed, tail twitching with happiness. She looked about for her family, for her friends who had become warriors before her. She was finally ready! A purr built up in the apprentices throat, and she nodded enthusiastically. "Of course! Always!"

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 6:16

Shrikestar smiled, nodding towards the apprentice. "Then I say this before StarClan. Hazelpaw, from now on you will be known as Hazelpatch. Continue to serve WindClan well, and the rest of the clan will support you in kind."

Last edited by King Falcon I on Fri 16 Sep 2022 - 8:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 6:14

Mallardduck heard the end of Shrikestar's call as they entered into the camp, just catching the new warrior's name. A grin appeared on their face as they happily trotted over. "Hazelpatch! Hazelpatch!" They cheered. As they got closer to the new warrior, that grin became even bigger. "Congratulations, Hazelpatch!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Sep 2022 - 17:20

Flutterpetal was in the crowd, feeling his pelt fluff up in excitement. One of his closest friends was getting her warrior name! Now they would both be warriors! When her name was finally spoken by Shrikestar, he erupted in cheers. "Hazelpatch! Hazelpatch!" He got up from his spot to go congratulate her, but Mallardduck reached her first. Darn, I was too slow. When did Mallardduck become friends with her? Wait, why did it matter what other friends she had? Everyone should be friends with everyone. Satisfied, the tom simply waited his turn, whiskers twitching, before bounding forward when the other warrior had stopped talking. "I'm so happy for you, Hazelpatch!" he congratulated her happily. "You made it!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazelpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: