Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

stormsong's no good very bad day [o]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

stormsong's no good very bad day [o] Empty
PostSubject: stormsong's no good very bad day [o]   stormsong's no good very bad day [o] EmptyThu 1 Sep 2022 - 7:59

Stormsong HP: 1/40 SP: 65/100

It had felt like it was only just yesterday  that Stormsong had graced the medicine cat den with his precense, and it very well might have been. His head was so groggy and light at that point, the tom might not have remembered what he had for breakfast that morning. First porcupine quills, then a badger attack, he was certain Eggdrop would at least give him a scolding.

The tom sighed as he limped through the camp, legs shaking. "Thanks for walking with me, Briarpaw. And for throwing some claws in." The silver tabby murmured to the younger she-cat before looking ahead. "Fawnshine? Eggdrop?" He called, his voice hoarse.

stormsong's no good very bad day [o] PDt1Qqd stormsong's no good very bad day [o] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: stormsong's no good very bad day [o]   stormsong's no good very bad day [o] EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 6:15

Fawnshine

Fawnshine's fur immediately rose to end at the sight of the poor warrior. Not once in her many moons of being a medicine cat had she encountered an injured warrior that beat up. She sniffed him, and hurriedly ushered the warrior to the moss bed for treatment. "My stars, whatever have you gotten involved with?" She frowned, an alarmed expression written on her face. "Here, have some wet moss. You're completely beaten up." She gently dropped the soaked moss down for Stormsong to drink, before moving away again. And, by the smell of badger and porcupine mingled within the warrior's distinct scent, she could tell he certainly had a bad day.

Experienced paws led her to the herb shelves, carefully choosing out certain herbs for treatment. Some horsetail, marigold, and quite the amount of cobwebs should do nicely. She grabbed a few poppy seeds, just in case. It looked like it stung and ached horribly. "It will sting, but you're heavily injured. Please refrain from warrior duties for a while, as you'll be needing a lot of rest. I will ask Mottlerose to excuse your absence." She spoke, gingerly applying the herbs to the wounds, careful to prevent infection before wrapping it all with cobwebs. "And of course, if you need them." She would nudge the poppy seeds in front of his paws.

Now that the emergency had been treated, the medicine cat felt it would be better to leave Eggdrop to assist the tom. She would gain more experience overall. "Eggdrop, I trust you to watch over him while I may not be present at times. I've trained you well, and I know you're capable of it." She turned to her apprentice, her voice softening slightly. With a small nod, she backed away for Stormsong to rest.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: stormsong's no good very bad day [o]   stormsong's no good very bad day [o] EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 13:09

stormsong's no good very bad day [o] 1f339【Briarpaw】stormsong's no good very bad day [o] 1f339

She felt the rest of her tension melt away as the duo reached the medicine cat's den. Her mouth twitched up into a ghost of a smile as she nodded at Stormsong. "You are welcome. I did not mind at all. I am always ready to help my clanmates. Also, it was mother's will to bring you here."

She patted Storm's back with her tail and stepped aside to allow Fawnshine to examine the warrior. She resisted the urge to frown as she listened to the medicine cat's prognosis of her clanmate's health. She sighed quietly as she watched him get ushered to a nest to rest. "Fawnshine? My mother wanted me to get checked over as well despite not receiving any injuries. I had arrived late to the battle and the badger was incapacitated enough to not cause me any harm, thankfully," she explained as she offered a rare sheepish look. She didn't like disobeying her mother so she chose to follow her instructions fully.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: stormsong's no good very bad day [o]   stormsong's no good very bad day [o] EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 18:15

Eggdrop

Eggdrop stared. Her eyes flashed with annoyance, if not a bit of concern. "Do you think you could take on the whole forest?" The medicine cat chided, letting Fawnshine do some work before stepping in to help clean the rest. "You need to be a bit more careful about the battles you pick. Any more and you will be in the elder's den early." Of course, she was worried about her friend. But, it was the second time that he had appeared in their den like this. If any cat got to scold Stormsong, it was Eggdrop. "Maybe while you recover, I can make you help us gather and sort herbs." An amused purr left the she-cat, looking back at the apprentice.

"You could help too, if you wanted, Briarpaw." Stepping towards the smaller she-cat, Eggdrop sniffed around, inspecting the apprentice carefully. After a few moments, she nodded. "Not a scratch. I'm impressed."

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: stormsong's no good very bad day [o]   stormsong's no good very bad day [o] EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 1:02

Stormsong

The tom winced as Briarpaw ran her tail over his back, even as gentle and polite her touch was, it felt as if his entire body were tender to the touch. Having been chastised enough that evening, he took no objection to curling up in one of the thick moss nests, nearly collapsing. "I assure you that Mottlerose has already given me a mouthful of a scolding," he laughed, wincing as his chuckle put pressure on his chest, and again as the stinging poultice was applied by Fawnshine. "I guess I can take it easy a few days, but I'm still going to go to the gathering."

He held back a sigh and was quick to lap up a few of the poppy seeds, having the spunk and energy to at least raise an eyebrow at Eggdrop as she had her turn with him. "Against the whole forest, I think I might have a real chance." Stormsong murred back as he rested his head. "Maybe with Briarpaw to back me up. She's got a sharp claw. I think that's all we'd need."

stormsong's no good very bad day [o] PDt1Qqd stormsong's no good very bad day [o] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stormsong's no good very bad day [o]   stormsong's no good very bad day [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

stormsong's no good very bad day [o]
Page 1 of 1