Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

night after night (c)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

night after night (c) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: night after night (c)   night after night (c) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2022 - 13:31

The owl's talons raked through Nightstalkers skin again and the deputy nearly recoiled from it but instead took a small step back and a quick push forwards to snap his jaws around one of its legs. Holding tight, the tom pulled back, using the brush around him to pull it closer to the earth so that Nightpaw could attack it with ease. He did his best to gesture with his head, but a flying owl trying its best to escape his clutch and jerking his head around did not give him much room to work with.

Nightstalker used Snap! Dealing 10 damage and costing 7 SP

Owl
14/30 HP (-10)
65/90 SP

Nightpaw
20/20 HP
44/60 SP

Nightstalker
44/60 HP
122/140 SP(-7)

night after night (c) - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

PostSubject: Re: night after night (c)   night after night (c) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2022 - 17:43

"Thank you!"

Spotting the opening she'd been given, Nightpaw leapt into action. She sunk her teeth and claws into the bird with ease thanks to Nightstriker's efforts, dragging it down to the ground with her. Her movements lacked finesse, not having had many chances to practice in an actual fight, but they did just fine at incapacitating the bird- at least for a moment.

Nightpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 7 damage and costing 15 SP!
The Owl is Stunned!

Owl (Stunned)
7/30 HP (-7)
65/90 SP

Nightpaw
20/20 HP
29/60 SP (-15)

Nightstalker
44/60 HP
122/140 SP
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: night after night (c)   night after night (c) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2022 - 18:43

Once the owl was stunned, Nightstalker took the chance to leap forwards, pinning its floundering wings under his paws he wrapped his jaws around its neck and ended its life with a sickly crunch. He did not remove his jaws for a few heartbeats, making sure that the owl was dead before he moved away. Panting softly, Nightstalker stepped off of it before he moved over to Nightpaw and checked her over. Once satisfied she had nothing but a few superficial scratches, he nodded with satisfaction. "Thunderclan and Shadowclan will eat very well tonight. And I am sure there are enough feathers for the sick, elderly, and young and their nests." He mewed.

"We best get you checked over by your medicine cats though, it would not look good if you got hurt while you were out hunting with me." Nightstalker mewed, as he looked over the owl, and their catches not too far from them. He'd ask Mottlerose to send a patrol to collect, it was too much for them to carry.

Nightstalker used Snap! Dealing 10 damage and costing 7 SP

Owl
0/30 HP (-10)
65/90 SP

Nightpaw
20/20 HP
44/60 SP

Nightstalker
44/60 HP
115/140 SP(-7)

night after night (c) - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

PostSubject: Re: night after night (c)   night after night (c) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2022 - 19:14

"That's fine," Nightpaw nodded. "Any reason to visit my sister is a good one, in my eyes. With any luck, she'll be willing to listen to the story behind it."

The warrior-aged apprentice grabbed the owl with her teeth, dragging it along behind her, but paused for a moment to regard ShadowClan's deputy. Dipping her head respectfully, she spoke again: "...Thank you for saving me. I suppose I owe you a debt... And more respect than I had previously thought."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: night after night (c)   night after night (c) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

night after night (c)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2