Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' - Page 3 Empty
PostBluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Yes, so my account was not hacked, and 'Prittykit' was Moonsage and I. We decided to do a study to see the fairness to newer members compaired to older members.

More than 60% of members just snapped as soon as the newer members did something wrong.

More than 80% of members didn't think it was me spamming, and didn't get angry.

More and more, WCC is becoming less inviting due to mean, impatient members. Seriously people, I know most of you weren't here when Mistpelt wasn't, you should've seen the way she dealt with new members. She was patient, no swearing, nothing. I was so confused when I first joined this site, and she helped me so I could RP and be a great member!

I hope you guys think a bit more about Caps abusing poor new members next time one does something wrong.

And Jay, don't ban Moonsage because it was my idea, and we put that account to a good cause. (Well, I know, he was rude :P)

~Bluestar, Moonsage

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' - Page 3 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' :: Comments

Goldfish
Re: Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:09 by Goldfish
^___^ Well, at least we gained a result. WCC is simply getting more... well, unwelcoming. =P Tis why we're not gaining that many members... (On a long term thing) And that's why TC is short on warriors. -shot-
Jay
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:13 by Jay
We are indeed welcoming. The only person in the last 6 months we yelled at was Ruffled. Our members were just angry because these two went too far with the whole "study". 24 posts of spam=spambot. Our members just reacted any way a normal person would. It is a human emotion to be angry. You cannot restrict people of that just because the person is new. It is unhuman. So bravo guys. You prove nothing. =.=
Mud
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:18 by Mud
Well great, This marks the start if a new age, The Great Disrespect Age for WCC
Goldfish
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:19 by Goldfish
True... Still :P

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t1151-rraaanndom
Weren't we all? xD
Jay
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:20 by Jay
How so, Mud? D:
Moon
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:22 by Moon
Jay's just angry that we didn't include him in it, because we were also 'studying' him. Maybe the members acted in a way they found reasonable, but Jay, you banned without a second thought. Maybe you should have talked to "Prittykit" and explain to "her" that we didn't appreciate the spam. Goldy was the ONLY one who did so. >_>; I can't speak for people who were not online, though, and would have reacted in the same way.
Mud
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:23 by Mud
This topic has put Admin against Admin, it's making everyone Disrespect others. This is like in 2009 when the Spam Age started. No one is being very kind to the new members

Last edited by Ball Drop on Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:24; edited 1 time in total
Jay
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:24 by Jay
Because you aren't listening to me, Moon. If it was a spam-bot, you wouldn't be able to reason. Like I said, if it was like, 10 posts, we could have sorted it out. But it was too much, Moon.
Moon
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:26 by Moon
IF it was a spambot. Maybe talk to them and find out, Jay? >_____________________>;
not fish
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:32 by not fish
Since you did this, it's raising suspicion now.
Jay
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:36 by Jay
They were already causing lots of people to become infuriated. I didn't want a full fledged riot. You guys have most likely lost the trust of many members, anyhow.
not fish
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:39 by not fish
That's kinda what I'm saying. Now, since you did that, we can't trust new members as well.
Jay
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 11:41 by Jay
We already had lower trust in Bloo with the Speckled thing, and now this....I must admit, I am appalled. D:
Goldfish
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 12:24 by Goldfish
Bluestar and Moonsage were just trying to help the website. .3. Let's try to respect that.
Sun
Post Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 12:39 by Sun
Yus, why can't we just accept, They're just trying to improve the site.
Post  by Sponsored content

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: