Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 10:56 am

Shrikestar climbed to the top of the Tallrock, looking down upon his clan. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 11:14 am

Mallardpaw looked up towards Shrikestar as he called out to gather the Clan. Rising to their paws, they found their spot beneath the Tallrock, looking with curiosity and hope. Whisperear had said they did well in their training, and so hopefully... they would earn their name.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 12:33 pm

Shrikestar called the apprentice forward. "Mallardpaw, step forward." He waited for them to step out from the crowd before continuing. "Mallardpaw, are you willing to stay true to WindClan and defend it, even with your life?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 12:42 pm

Mallardpaw perked up when they were called forward by Shrikestar. It wasn't hard to find their way through the crowd. "I do." The promise was made without so much as another bat of an eye. After all, Windclan was their home. The code was their way of life. Who wouldn't uphold it?

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 12:59 pm

"Then I say these words in front of StarClan. Mallardpaw, from now on you will be known as Mallardduck. Continue to guard your clan, and make us proud."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 2:30 pm

Their paws seemed to itch with the anticipation of hearing what their name would be. An excited gaze was pinned on Shrikestar, and finally…

Mallardduck.

It was rather funny at first. To be named after such an animal, as if the first part of their name didn’t elude to it already. Still, after letting out a brief chuckle, the now-warrior was quite proud of it. After all, it’d be almost impossible to forget. Dipping their head to the leader, with a proud grin, they turned to immediately go find Whisperear. ”I might not be your apprentice now, but, I’ll always remember what you’ve taught me. Thank you, Whisperear.”

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 4:43 pm

And now, both of Whisperear's apprentices had gotten their names. Flutterpetal hadn't trained with the other tom much, but he still felt a kind of kinship with them. When they received their name, he joined the rest of the Clan in cheering. "Mallardduck, Mallardduck!" He jostled the other cat's shoulder in a gentle, friendly fashion after they had spoken to their mentor. "Congratulations!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

PostSubject: Re: Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 4:01 pm

Whisperear

Whisperear was ecstatic to see their second apprentice reach warriorhood. Once they were given their name, Whisperear cheered out, Mallardduck! Mallardduck! Mallardduck!They purred when Mallardduck came to greet them and gave them a proud smile in return. You were a wonderful apprentice, and I’m so proud of you. You’re going to be a fantastic warrior. They looked to Flutterpetal and nodded with another purr. Whisperear was so proud of both of their former apprentices.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mallardpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1