Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 10:59

Shrikestar climbed to the top of the Tallrock, looking down on his clan. Slowly but surely they were growing in size, and he couldn't be more proud of them. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 11:01

Daisypaw was still super saddened about her brother's death. She was much more quiet lately and had been moping around camp. Understanably so. The two had been very close and he had been taken way too soon.

Hearing the call of a clan meeting, she shuffled her way out to sit at the camp clearing. She looked up to her leader curious as to what this could be about.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 11:15

Mallardpaw poked their head out of the apprentice's den, hearing Shrikestar's call. There had been plenty of the apprentices whispering about it soon being their turn to become a warrior... perhaps it would be one of those days? Intrigued, the lanky cat found themselves sitting beneath the Tallrock, watching the crowd of cats to see who may be the cause of the meeting.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 11:21

Shrikestar knew that the death of Goldenpaw still hung over the camp, but the clan needed new warriors: now more than ever. He still had duties to perform, and perform them he would. Hopefully he could bring some sort of calm to those who needed it the most. "Daisypaw, please step forward." He waited for the apprentice to step forward before continuing. "Daisypaw, do you pledge to stay loyal to WindClan, and to protect this clan with your life if necessary?"
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 11:30

Daisypaw's ears perked hearing her name called... she stepped forward without hesitiation.

The confident apprentice nodded. I do, I promise to stay loyal to windclan and die for this clan if I must she meowed. She meant it too, she would protect this clan... her brothers clan.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 11:40

Shrikestar smiled, nodding down towards the apprentice. Well, she wouldn't be an apprentice for much longer. "Then I say these words in front of StarClan. Daisypaw, from now on you will be known as Daisybreeze. Continue to fight for and take care of this clan, and make us proud."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 11:47

Flutterpaw watched the warrior ceremony eagerly, his nose twitching in excitement as his friend spoke with Shrikestar. She and her brother had been his denmates for as long as he could remember; a few moons older than him, they'd been apprenticed first, so it only made sense that they would be warriors first. While it was sad that Goldenpaw had died before his ceremony, that didn't mean Daisypaw's life would slow down. Now she would become a warrior, and her full life in WindClan would begin.

"Daisybreeze! Daisybreeze!" Flutterpaw cheered, prancing up to his friend when the ceremony ended. It was such a nice name. It fit her well. If he'd known today would be her ceremony, he probably would have picked out a better gift in the flower field... but well, this one would have to do. "Congratulations," he told her, purring. With a smile, he dropped a small daisy at her feet. He'd picked it earlier on a whim. "This is for you! I'm so excited you're a warrior now!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 12:05

Daisypaw smiled for the first time since goldens death... It was her big day and everyone was cheering for her now. She dipped her head in respect to her leader. She really liked her new name and she would do her best to serve WC well.

Flutter came up to her and gave her a daisy flower. How fitting! She purred softly Thanks flutter! she purred. Yeah I am really excited about it too.. thanks for being here for my ceromony and the gift.

She nudged him playing Im gonna get you back for that spar though... gotta even the score she smirked competitive.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 16:50

Coyotegrin watched with pride with Hawkheart as their only surviving kit received her warrior name. Daisybreeze- a beautiful name and well fitting. She beamed with pride. This moment represented so much. She called out her daughter's new name before joining the huddle around her. "I'm so proud of you, Daisybreeze. This is a great moment in your life." And mine. She held back. She hoped both Daisypaw, her sister and Daisybreeze's namesake, and Goldenpaw was watching this ceremony with pride.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 17:27

Daisybreeze purred a little nuzzling her mothers shoulder. The two of them had a rough week and even though this was supposed to be her happy day she still felt like it wasn’t right. Golden should be here.. they were supposed to have their ceremonies on the same day and have a big party afterwards. She stayed very close to coyotegrin for the rest of the ceromony

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: