Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Strangers; not Strange [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

Strangers; not Strange [C] Empty
PostSubject: Strangers; not Strange [C]   Strangers; not Strange [C] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 0:24

It was strange- to see camp filled with familiar and new faces alike. The scent, too, was odd-- the swampy scent that, while not overpowering SkyClan's scent, still held a cover over camp. He'd only smelt the other Clan at the borders and Gatherings. But simple curiosity hung over Lichensun more than anything else. After not much dilberation, Lichensun decided the new faces didn't have to remain new.

One of the other Clan's warriors-- a white she-cat-- didn't look preoccupied with anything. Scooping up a plump bird from the fresh-kill pile, the brown tabby made his way over. "Hello!" Lichensun chirped; a smile living up to his name upon his face. "I've got some fresh-kill;" he offered, taking a seat next to the ShadowClan cat. He furrowed his brow- "Well- it's a starling; do.. ShadowClan cats eat those?" The young warrior had heard the night-hunters preferred prey like toad and lizard- and though trees grew on their territory, they didn't utilize them in the same way his Clan did. Perhaps he should've chosen a mouse to share, instead..

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Strangers; not Strange [C]   Strangers; not Strange [C] EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 10:02

Swiftheart was lost in thought wondering when they could go back home again and hoping that the rest of their clan was okay out there. The gathering had brought news that others were in Thunderclan she hoped they could reunite soon once their territory was no longer underwater.

Pawsteps approaching refocused her back to the present. Smiling at Lichensun she purred happily. She was a pretty outgoing cat and meeting a new friend would be great! Oh wow thanks for the meal she said gratefully.

Hmm a starling... she was indeed used to eating toads, lizards and that all but she was open to trying something new. Well not usually, ... but it smells good she purred happily.

She took a couple small bites... it was different for sure but it was quite tasty thanks.

Glancing at her new friend she introduced herself "im swiftheart... the deputy's sister" he would know of Nightstalker from the gatherings... maybe? hmm either way.

She was curious about skyclans territory, there was trees everywhere it felt so cramped in compared to the more openish shadowclan and also they had lot harder ground compared to the mushy swamplands.

"hmm is it true that you guys have tree climbing races?" she asked curiously. She was always one to love talking

Mechanic

Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Strangers; not Strange [C]   Strangers; not Strange [C] EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 17:13

"Of course!" Lichensun smiled, relieved his choice did end up landing well. Apparently he had been correct in his assumption ShadowClan didn't typically catch birds. At least the other warrior looked like she enjoyed the prey!

The deputy's sister.. Lichensun had never paid as much attention to Gatherings as he probably should've, instead more invested in speaking with the most cats possible at the full moon. ShadowClan's deputy, though, stuck out in his mind- a crow-black pelt; far different from the she-cat next to him. Though, he and most of his littermates hardly shared any traits past their long fur.. Pushing his thoughts away, the short tom introduced himself; "I'm Lichensun; it's nice to meet you!"

"Oh, yeah; we do! Well.. Apprentices do, anyways. I haven't raced up trees for moons, heheh..." The young tabby chuckled. "I was never great at climbing branches- I practically always got last," the warrior admitted, before turning his attention back to Swiftheart. "I'd heard you guys sometimes hunt at night- but.. How do you even sleep at day? The sun's so bright!"

(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Strangers; not Strange [C]   Strangers; not Strange [C] EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 20:35

Swiftheart purred happy to have a friend in this new camp and land. She was super talkative and very extraverted, liked meeting new cats and considered most everyone a friend.

Lichensun... Lichensun... she closed her eyes hard trying to focus on memories of who was who in skyclan... she knew this... Lichensun ... Lichensun...hmm you are... Beechfang's kit? she asked him hoping that she was correct in this.

ohh climbing her eyes lit up maybe you could show me how she purred. we could race together... if you wanna? she purred very playfully, although a full grown warrior she liked games and playing alot still.

Oh yeah we do usually sleep during the day, but since we moved here I have gotten more and more used to doing what your clan does... she silently hoped that at some point they could go back home but it was nice enough here for the time being.

yeah, once you get used to sleeping in the day its really nice, its all nice and warm in the sunny parts and the night offers alot easier time hunting. she shrugged with a grin.

Now come on show me an easy tree that I can learn on she giggled with a flick of her tail excited and adventurous

Mechanic

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Strangers; not Strange [C]   Strangers; not Strange [C] EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 17:15

Beechfang. Lichensun was a little surprised to hear the name; Lichensun's thoughts on his mother were somewhat.. mixed. But it made sense Swiftheart would know him in relation to the she-cat more than anyone else- from what he knew of her life, (and what he had seen at his first Gathering,) it wasn't like she was an easily-forgettable figure. "Ah.. Yeah, I'm Dovefrost's son." The warrior finally confirmed, voice softer than before.

He was glad Swiftheart quickly changed to another topic; and his smile returned just as fast- "Yeah, that sounds really fun!"

He frowned in consideration to her response, before nodding in understanding. "Huh, I guess it's kinda like relaxing in the sun but for way longer..? That's so cool!"

"Alright!" Lichensun agreed; short form already standing. "Here- follow me; there's a tree not far from camp!" He had one particular birch in mind- one with low and thick branches.. Camp was too close for prey to normally rest there, but for an apprentice (or, apparently, a visting ShadowClan cat,) it always worked well for learning. "It's way easier than it looks to reach the branches- the real tough part is making sure you don't fall off!" The tabby meowed, happy to explain-- he had made that kind of mistake far too often as an apprentice. "So you have to keep your body really close to the tree.. It's kinda like hunting, actually!"

(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers; not Strange [C]   Strangers; not Strange [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangers; not Strange [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum