Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii] Empty
PostSubject: Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii]   Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii] EmptyMon 8 Aug 2022 - 9:39

Shrikestar took a deep breath before stepping out of his den and into the clearing. What he needed to bring up wasn't what he wanted to do, but he knew it needed to be done. Now that he knew the truth, he couldn't pretend like he hadn't heard it. With heavy paws he made his way towards Scorchtalon. "Scorchtalon, could I see you for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii]   Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii] EmptyTue 9 Aug 2022 - 8:58

Scorchtalon was finishing up his meal when Shrikestar approached, his head raising at the sound of his name being called. He felt his stomach sink at the expression on the leader's face, immediately assuming the worst.

"Of course, Shrikestar." He replied, fighting to keep his voice steady as he rose to his paws. He wanted to believe Batsong had kept his secret, but he knew that as a medicine cat her loyalty to the clan must be put above friendships. This was his mistake alone, and he was ready to deal with whatever consequences Shrikestar deemed appropriate.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii]   Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii] EmptyWed 10 Aug 2022 - 9:47

Shrikestar took Scorchtalon to an empty part of the clearing, where no other cats would overhear them. Still, he leaned in so he could speak quietly without arousing suspicion. No one yet needed to know what was going on if he could help the warrior find his way. "Scorchtalon, I have heard that you have a relationship with a ShadowClan cat. I'm sure you know WindClan's policy on such relationships. However, I am willing to forgive all of this. You're a valued warrior, Scorchtalon, and I still want you in this clan. If you break off your relationship with that ShadowClan cat, nobody else in the clan has to know." He sat on his haunches, waiting to see which direction Scorchtalon would take.
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii]   Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii] EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 9:44

Scorchtalon felt like he was being torn in two. His loyalty to the clan and his oath to put his clanmates before anything else warred with his undeniable feelings for Marshmallow. He knew he could never leave his clan, but was he really willing to give up his happiness? His eyes narrowed as he struggled with his indecision.

"Alright, I'll stop seeing her." He finally replied, his shoulders drooping with resignation. He didn't want it to be this way, but what other choice did he have? Even if joining Shadowclan was an option, he knew he wouldn't be happy there. The moor was his home, Windclan was his home.

"Thank you for giving me a chance Shrikestar, I won't disappoint you." He dipped his head and turned to leave. He had no idea how he would break this news to Marshmallow, but he was sure she'd understand...

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii]   Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii] Empty

Back to top Go down

Confronting a Familiar Foe [for Zenpaii]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: