Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stegobranches

stegobranches

Characters : Pricklekit of Riverclan
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 6

Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] Empty
PostSubject: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyTue 26 Jul 2022 - 19:35

After what seems like forever of repeating days in the nursery, Pricklekit gets the okay to explore the camp. She walks around a bit careful at first, taking in all the scents and noises. After a bit of exploring and inspecting all different kinds of cats, she decides to start a conversation.

"Hi! I'm Pricklekit, today is my first day outside of the nursery! Whats your name?"

The bashful she-cat bent down to scratch the back of her ear, followed by shaking her head side to side.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyTue 26 Jul 2022 - 19:45

It started with the young kit wandering around the camp. Of course, Dovesight kept a close eye on her. Kits had a habit of getting into places they shouldn't, and she was no fool to think her herb store would be an exception.

But instead of going into her den, the young kit came up to her instead. For a moment, Dovesight had to question the kits intentions, but then she smiled.

"My name is Dovesight. I'm the medicine cat. So it's your first time out of the nursery? What is your favorite part of camp so far?"

Sitting down, Dovesight licked a paw, drawing it over her ear and repeating the process. Kits always were fun to talk to, so she wouldn't mind hanging out for a bit.

Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
stegobranches

stegobranches

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyTue 26 Jul 2022 - 23:00

"I think all of the areas are pretty neat... but I noticed the herb store most, it seemed to be pretty cool! I was thinking about going in, but I didn't want to bother."

The small cat watched as the patterned she-cat in front of her groomed herself.

Pricklekit scanned the camp, watching as other cats played with each other or simply sat alone. Not being able to help herself, she asked, "So what's there to do around here?" Excitement and curiosity bursting out of her eyes. She once again scratched the back of her ear with her hind leg, ruffling the fur there.
Back to top Go down
fleshjelly

fleshjelly

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 15:44

Fuzzykit clumsily wandered out of the nursery for the first time, tripping over their paws and hitting the ground face first next to Pricklekit. Their head popped up "Hello!".
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 15:57

Yarrowpaw

Yarrowpaw was still not allowed out of the camp, and it still sucked. He was practically healed, if you asked him— though his shoulder still ached from where the fox has pulled it harshly, and his paw still didn’t quite sit right… It didn’t affect him nearly as much as everyone else seemed to think of him, however. He was perfectly fine, thank you very much!

He still did walk with a limp.

---

The lanky tom had been looking for excitement anywhere he could find it, first sparring with Sleepypaw— who had kicked his rear immediately— and then spending a lot of his time with the kits and elders. It wasn’t the mind-blowing, warrior-type excitement he longed for, but it was enough to keep him from melting into the ground. That being said, upon Yarrowpaw noticing Dovesight in the presence of a few new kits, he quickly hobbled his way over. Poor Dovesight, having to deal with his and Woolypaw’s shenanigans. He should probably make it up to her somehow…

”Hey Dovesight! How are you? And hello to you little guys! I’m Yarrowpaw!” Yarrowpaw’s large ears flapped as he gave a kittenish smile. Maybe the kits will ask about his leg, they always do love stories…

Back to top Go down
stegobranches

stegobranches

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 16:02

Before Pricklekit couldn't wait for the other cat to respond, she heard a small thump followed by a greeting beside her. She looked down to find one of her younger siblings, Fuzzykit, looking up at her with wide eyes.

"Fuzzykit! What are you doing outside of the nursery? Did mom let you out?" The slightly larger cat interrogated.

She wasn't upset, no, she found it quite cute. She remembered always wanting to explore outside of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 18:28

Ever since he was first allowed outside the nursery, Reedkit spent much of his time outside it- after all, the whole camp was huge compared to the nursery! So many things to do- interesting bugs and leaves almost always flew around, and there was just so much to explore! At present, though, he was doing little else but gazing around camp. Eventually, the tom flicked an ear, noticing a nearby pair of kits. "Hey there; I'm Reedkit!" the long-tailed tom introduced, looking between the two siblings with a smile.

Reedkit gave a small gasp as Yarrowpaw approached, staring at the apprentice's leg. The noise, however, wasn't out of shock- but of curiosity. "Your leg looks so cool..! How did it get like that? Did you fight another Clan's warrior?!" Reedkit shot out his questions, excitedly looking up at the white tom for answers; apparently not realizing the scars couldn't come from anything but a predator.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 18:49

Dovesight's whiskers twitched with amusement. Of course she was interested in the herb store. All kits seemed to be drawn to the mysteries in her den. But at least Pricklekit had enough restraint not to invade the area herself. It seemed she was actually quite mature for her age.

"There is plenty to do when you become an apprentice, but I can help you find some stuff in camp while you wait for that day to come. Why don't we-?"

Dovesight didn't have time to finish before another kit, apparently named Fuzzykit, approached on clumsy paws. Pricklekit immediately questioned this, and Dovesight smiled. "I'm sure it's fine-"

Another cat approached, once again cutting her off.

"Hi Yarrowpaw! How-?"

And another.

"Reedkit! You don't ask stuff like that, it's rude!"

The medicine cat began shaking. So much was going on all at once, she found herself struggling to keep up. The urge to close in on herself and just get away was high, but these were her Clanmates, and they were all young too. She shouldn't be afraid of them.

Maybe she could salvage this somehow, and get them all on the same page.

"Who wants to see inside the medicine den? I can show you guys all of the herbs."

This couldn't possibly backfire.

Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
fleshjelly

fleshjelly

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2022 - 11:47

Yarrowpaw approached the three, then Reedkit; mentioning Yarrowpaws leg "I think Reedkit is right, it's like showing everyone how cool you are!". Dovesight then mentioned the medicine den and Fuzzykit immediately felt excited "I wanna see!" Fuzzykit then started to bounce up and down in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptySat 30 Jul 2022 - 18:11

Yarrowpaw
Yarrowpaw giggled happily. ”It’s not rude, Dovesight! He’s just curious! I got it from a fox attack! It was huge— almost the size of a tree! Me and my best friend Woolypaw fought it off fine, though it managed to get us a few times. Just a few scratches though! Nothing too bad!” The apprentice throws a nervous look towards Dovesight after his story, hoping the medicine cat wouldn’t catch him on his claim that his and Woolypaw’s injuries were anything other than serious. Though he supposed he should be okay, with how caught up she seemed with the kits. Turning his head to little Fuzzykit, he gave a grin. ”Thank you! I suppose it is cool!”

At Dovesight’s mention of the medicine den, Yarrowpaw’s face fell a little. He had to agree that the medicine den was cool and all, but he had just been in there for the stars knew how long, and he wasn’t really that interested in going back. But again, maybe it was best not to leave Dovesight to defend herself against a horde of kits alone. ”I’ll come with, if you want me to! I picked up a few things from my stay, you know.”

Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 17:45

A small pout of disappointment came from the small kit. "Why not? It was just a question... And, look, Fuzzykit agrees with me!" The young tom made sure to flash a quick smile to the grey-and-orange kit, though quickly flicked his attention back toward the white tom the moment he spoke. "Whoa..." he breathed, staring up at Yarrowpaw. The size of a tree?! "That sounds so scary.. You and Woolypaw must be the bravest apprentices in RiverClan! I can't wait to fight foxes once I'm an apprentice..!" The tabby chirped, a wide grin on his face.

His mouth- apparently ready to speak even more- was cut off with Dovesight's offer; though he didn't mind.

"Yes!" Reedkit instantly replied, hopping onto his feet. He hadn't really seen inside the Medicine Den before-- elusively hidden behind his own namesake; who knew what was within?! And his aunt would be showing them all the herbs, too? Immediately Reedkit forgot his complaint to Dovesight's words. "C'mon, let's go, let's go!" He mewed, flicking his long tail to the other kittens excitedly.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
stegobranches

stegobranches

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] EmptyTue 2 Aug 2022 - 10:38

Pricklekit looked up beside her to see a white cat with a large scar on his leg greeting her and the other cats. "He-" Before she could introduce herself she heard another cats voice greeting them. "I'm Prick-" She began but was then cut off by a question towards who claimed to be Yarrowpaw. She didn't want to interrupt so she just let the conversation go, darting her head back and forth as the cats around her spoke.

Pricklekit's eyes widened as she heard Dovesight ask who wanted to see the medicine den. "I would like to!" She exclaimed, not really thinking about interrupting the other cats conversation. She looked down to see her little sibling bouncing up and down. "Hold on- is it okay for Fuzzykit to tag along..? They're not supposed to be out of the nursery yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]   Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Darting eyes and twitching tails [open!]
Page 1 of 1