Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the cool rogue [open hunting TC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

the cool rogue [open hunting TC] Empty
PostSubject: the cool rogue [open hunting TC]   the cool rogue [open hunting TC] EmptyMon 25 Jul 2022 - 0:41

Stormsong

It was a fairly peaceful afternoon and Stormsong had thought he had a fairly eventful day. A morning patrol, a quick nap, helping with Eggpaw as she finished up organizing her and her mentor's den. It had passed quickly enough, but he still felt as if there was some energy left in him, and the fresh-kill pile had been beginning to look low. Most others in the clan seemed busy at the moment, but there was one who looked like she could use something to do.

"Hey, Thistlemask!" He called, padding over with a warm smile. In all honesty, his curiosity had only been growing since that first gathering, when he dropped in on a conversation he probably shouldn't have. He'd tried to be polite to her since then, if it meant anything. She was just another clanmate, right? "Do you wanna go with me to the old Stony Hollow? I think some rabbit nested near there that would make for a good meal."

the cool rogue [open hunting TC] PDt1Qqd the cool rogue [open hunting TC] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: the cool rogue [open hunting TC]   the cool rogue [open hunting TC] EmptyTue 26 Jul 2022 - 6:59

While the calico hadn't been up to anything in particular, she was incredibly surprised when Mottlerose's former apprentice called out her name, inviting her on a hunt. The last time she really remembered encountering the tom was during ThunderClan's most recent post-gathering sharing tongues session, and a weird pit of dread had settled like stones at the bottom of a lake since revealing her secret to others. Of course she trusted the deputy, her response had played in her head over and over and had been something she retold to Achelois' tree, overwhelmed with the trust and affection displayed to her that night.

A little dazed, the warrior shook out her fur as she made her way over, suspicion rooting itself within her. Why does he want to go hunting with just me? Is he- No. No, No. Stormsong was just another warrior, and he was basically Mottlerose's son at this point. Besides, his demeanor was nothing but polite and friendly, betraying no negative emotions. Hesitantly, she nodded, a tight smile on her face.

"Okay. You lead the way," She bowed her head to the younger tom, allowing him to guide her to the hunting space.

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: the cool rogue [open hunting TC]   the cool rogue [open hunting TC] EmptyTue 26 Jul 2022 - 8:53

Stormsong

Lead the way? He could certainly do that. Stormsong took their small patrol of two out of the main entrance, breaking into a run once they were a few fox-lengths away. It wasn't a long run away and he kept at a decent pace, enjoying the brush and the crunch of the undergrowth beneath his paws as they ran through familiar trails.

Once he heard the echo of roaring waters, he knew they were getting close, and slowed down to a leisurely. He didn't want to say he had planned any of this, but since they were alone, now was a good time to try and talk wasn't it?

"I need to apologize for listening in on things I shouldn't have," the tom started, wearing a weak, but kind smile. The nicest he could put on given the awkward air he was creating. "I know that a lot of the elders and warriors in general in the whole forest are weary of Outsiders, even so... I may not be old enough to remember what happened before, but I've seen everything that's happened after. I don't mind you being a rogue, really. Mottlerose trusts you. I trust you too, like any other ThunderClan cat."

the cool rogue [open hunting TC] PDt1Qqd the cool rogue [open hunting TC] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: the cool rogue [open hunting TC]   the cool rogue [open hunting TC] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2022 - 8:30

Running through the forest always gave the molly such a freeing feeling in her chest, immediately alleviating any worries or concerns she may be harbouring in that point of time. Wet leaves brushed past her like they were nothing as she carefully followed in Stormsong's steps, ears firmly pricked for any signs of danger or interference in their patrol. As her patrol mate slowed to a walk, Thistlemask followed suit, heart pounding a little faster in her chest from the run but nothing too extreme.

As she opened her mouth to ask how far away they were from the nest now, the tom began to speak, and she listened in complete silence, both a little shocked at his boldness and struggling to formulate a response. The quiet stretched out for a little too long, the warrior was well aware of this, but stars was she deeply uncomfortable.

"Thank you..?" She said at last, voice uplifting slightly in a confused manner. "For the apology, I mean," Thistlemask threw in hastily, feeling a little bitter being referred to as a rogue, even if it was accompanied by her being called a ThunderClan warrior.

"I would expect you see me as no different. I have been a warrior of ThunderClan for most of my life, and all of yours. This is my home." Her tone was sharp, words concise and slightly snappy due to the intense discomfort and stress the conversation had on her. Nobody was meant to know she was a rogue, and even fewer were ever meant to hear about her involvement in the Forgotten Order's attack on ShadowClan. The knowledge that Stormsong overheard and was aware was enough to make her want to climb up a tree and never return home.

She sighed, shaking her head slightly, stopping completely in her tracks. "Look, if you just wanted to... apologise, or ask questions, or whatever is to come, you could've done this back at camp. So, am I about to keep walking for nothing, or are we actually going to catch something?"

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: the cool rogue [open hunting TC]   the cool rogue [open hunting TC] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2022 - 9:19

Stormsong

That 'thank you' of hers was enough for him, even as weak and confused as it clearly sounded, he was satisfied. Her bitter tones and deservedly harsh words seemed to run off him like water off a duck's back. In fact, his smile only seemed to grow. "You make yourself sound so old when you talk like that, Thistlemask." The tom hummed, his voice light and slightly teasing. "I think you're a few seasons older than me at best? And I'm the taller one between us, so... Take that for what it's worth."

The tom paused, glancing around. "I'm sure there's a lot of things you want to call me right now, but a liar shouldn't be one of them. This way." Stormsong turned his tail and padded off several fox-lengths, approaching near the cliff-side with the waters rushing a few leaps away. There was a small nook behind the Stony Hallow, he noticed, where one wouldn't be inclined to get close and look. A slightly dangerous place to reach, but they were both pretty agile, right?

"Come stand here away from the river breeze and take a whiff. You smell it too, right? There's gotta be at least two or three rabbits in that old hole."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

PostSubject: Re: the cool rogue [open hunting TC]   the cool rogue [open hunting TC] EmptySun 31 Jul 2022 - 5:52

She surprised herself as a growl buried itself deep and quiet in her chest, tail-tip flicking with annoyance and frustration as the tom spoke in a way that she took for belittlement. Thistlemask felt a little embarrassed too, because the tom was right- there wasn't that long in age between them- but remained silent nonetheless as he took off once more. Gritting her teeth and attempting to stifle the rising anger, the calico kept pace, agitation making it hard to move as fluidly as she had moments before.

As he stopped and gestured to where he meant, she snorted, wondering how he intended to make such a jump. Despite this, the warrior did as instructed, rabbit scent hitting her in a thick cloud. "Definitely, maybe even more than that. Looks like they'd struggle to get out of there too-- at least without throwing themselves directly into worse situations."

The agitation felt before faded into amusement, a wry smile making its way onto her face for a brief moment, disappearing as quick as it arrived. "You lead the way, once again, tallest one." Where one might have found humour, Thistlemask's voice was only full of sarcasm, hoping to watch the tom miss the ledge and slip. Not to be seriously hurt; of course, it wasn't a deadly place to reach, but it would be funny for him to experience some level of embarrassment too. The calico sat, curling her tail around her paws, and waited patiently for him to show the path up there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the cool rogue [open hunting TC]   the cool rogue [open hunting TC] Empty

Back to top Go down

the cool rogue [open hunting TC]
Page 1 of 1