Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6875

Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 15:48

Perchstar felt a slight weight being lifted off of her shoulders. First Stormdance, then Grebedance, and now Brookpaw was going to become a warrior. Three extra warriors would certainly help lighten the load of work to be done around camp, and they would be better prepared for leaf-fall in a few moons. As much as RiverClan was prospering outwardly... they were still recovering from the Dark Forest's reign. Nearly half of their warriors had perished, and then a few young warriors had gone missing. Rushtalon, Flywhisker, Tinypool... where did you go? But now, the older generation of apprentices was finally advancing-- those who had lived through the disappearance of the stars, as well as their return-- and with their movement through the ranks, RiverClan was filling out once more. Sitting atop the branch, and looking down at her Clan, the leader couldn't help but feel a slight swell of pride. They had all done so well... being without a leader for so long, and then being thrust into a new era they'd had to scramble to succeed in. Even after the deaths of Cloverheart and Mapleleaf, RiverClan was strong. They would continue to thrive. She knew it. And Brookpaw would be among them. Orphaned at a young age by the deaths of Mallowmist and Otterdance, and trained under Ashflight's watchful care, the young she-cat had been an absolute staple of the apprentice's den; a friend to her fellow apprentices, and a helping paw in the nursery. Perchstar could see a very special light inside of her... hopefully, that light would continue to grow and bless her Clanmates. Becoming a warrior would only help Brookpaw in that endeavor. So why wait? "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather for a Clan meeting," she called.

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 16:02

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Stepping back to admire her work, Brookpaw was finally satisfied at how the nests looked. She had tasked herself with fixing up the nests in the apprentice's den earlier that day. It had taken a while for her to remove any of the old moss and transport the new moss over to the den. She enjoyed things like this since it helped calm her wild mind. She even found most chores comforting. Perhaps it was because she liked to see her clanmates smile? Yeah. That was probably it.

Before the brown tabby molly could move on to her next chore, Perchstar's voice rang out across the camp. A meeting? Brookpaw peeked up at the leader and tried to decipher if the subject of said meeting was something positive or negative. She could tell it wasn't bad after some time. An angry or sad Perchstar had a different air about her. That was a relief. The clan didn't need any more bad news. So if it wasn't anything negative, was it a ceremony? If so, what type? And most importantly, who was it for? She sure hoped it was her own. She was longing to join her best friend Stormdance in the warrior's den.

In case it was hers, she quickly shook any foliage from her wispy pelt and took a minute to swiftly groom herself. It wasn't her best work but it was suitable enough. Even if this wasn't her ceremony, she was at least looking more proper now.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 16:16

Perchstar's eyes quickly found Brookpaw, who had come out at the meeting summons. From what Ashflight had told her, she was a skilled apprentice, with a lot of passion and energy to give to her Clan. Hopefully becoming a warrior would allow her to serve in whatever capacities she would most enjoy. "Today we gather to make an apprentice into a warrior," the leader spoke. "She has been a valued addition to the Clan, and she has proven herself worthy to advance to the position of a warrior and leave the apprentice's den. Ashflight has spoken highly of her accomplishments. Brookpaw, please step forward."

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 16:29

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Ah! she'd been right about the ceremony. Brookpaw grinned and found a spot to seat herself before it officially began. Whoever the lucky furball was, she hoped they got a cool warrior name just like Stormdance and Grebedance had gotten. They both ended in -dance but it was great nonetheless. Maybe another one to add to that? She snorted to herself. Well, only one way to find out.

Brookpaw had been pulled from her thoughts as Perchstar began the ceremony. She leaned forward a bit in anticipation. She was anxious to see who'd be the lucky one. However, what she wasn't anticipating was her name being called not a moment later. Eh? She suddenly felt a tad bashful at Perch's praises as well as what Ashflight had spoken about her. Aww. That furball shouldn't have!

Finally regaining her senses, she grinned and jumped up onto her paws. She swiftly stepped forward and stood under the leader with sparkling eyes. This was it! It was finally happening! She couldn't believe it! Her mind went a mile a minute as it tried to figure out what her warrior name would be. She prayed it'd be just as great as those she had seen previously.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 16:59

"I, Perchstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." The ceremonial words came easily now; much more easily than moons ago, when even standing atop the Willow Branch had brought monumental anxiety and feelings of inadequacy. While she still wasn't perfect, she had come to terms with her place as leader, and the duties she fulfilled. One of her favorite was warrior ceremonies... Seeing the joy in the eyes of cats like Brookpaw, the hope and future of RiverClan, brought a sense of peace and warmth to her heart. Her gaze met Brookpaw's, kind but also serious. These words were not just some ceremony. It was an important promise-- one that would influence the rest of Brookpaw's life. "Brookpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend RiverClan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 17:12

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Her eyes lit up as Perchstar began to recite the usual ceremony words. This was certainly it! She held her breath as well as her chin up. She felt her determination flare up within her. She did promise. She would mean it too. She was going to do what was best for her clan. She loved them all. They were all her extended family. She was also well aware that her immediate family was watching her right then and there from their place among the stars. She'd make them even more proud of her!

With a faint smile and a firm nod she responded, "I do."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 17:48

Perchstar nodded approvingly. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Brookpaw, from this day on, you will be known as Brookstone. StarClan honors your enthusiasm and confidence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." The leader leapt down from the Willow Branch as she ended the ceremony. Then, she walked forward and rested her muzzle on top of Brookstone's head for a moment. Now there were three new warriors in RiverClan: the next generation. Hopefully, they would bring strength and peace to their Clan. The gray and white she-cat stepped back, so that Brookstone's friends could celebrate. The newly named warrior's eyes reminded Perchstar of a certain queen. Mallowmist... I hope you see her. She has done you proud.

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrensong (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 17:57

Stormdance

As soon as Stormdance had heard Brookpaw’s name, he had brightened up considerably from where he sat beneath the willow branch when Perchstar first called the meeting. For once, the normally reserved tom was all excitement, his paws kneading the ground and his face lighting up with a huge smile as he watched his best friend go through the ceremony.

Brookstone. It fit her perfectly. Pride and joy filled him, and as soon as Perchstar had moved back and it was time to congratulate Brookstone properly, Stormdance was racing forward to his friend's side, squeezing through the crowd of cats to get to her as fast as he could. “Brookstone!” He cheered, purrs erupting out of him as he pressed against Brookstone’s side. “It’s perfect for you,” He said with a giggle, licking the top of her head. “You’re amazing.” The pride and happiness was clear in his voice.

Before he could linger too long on his own sappiness however, Stormdance moved on quickly with an amused mew of, “And now you can finally move into the warriors den with me! And I can bug you aaaaalll night again,” He teased with a laugh. He couldn’t wait. He was so happy to have Brookstone by his side as a warrior. He wanted to do so much with her. He could hardly contain himself.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/130EP
#446fb3

Silentkit
SKC Kit
10HP/20EP

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 18:11

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Brookstone! She felt more elated than ever before. She was now a warrior of her clan! Brookstone beamed as she felt her leader's muzzle atop her head. That sealed it. She was about to go and rush over to her friends but paused and turned for a moment. "Thank you, Perchstar," she said gently. She gave her a lopsided smile and a nod of appreciation before looking back toward her clanmates.

As she walked over to meet them halfway, she took a moment to look up at the sky. 'Thank you, ma. Thank you, pa. Thank you, everyone. I won't let ya down.'

Seeing Stormdance never failed to make her delighted. He was her best friend and she treasured him beyond most anything else. Her grin turned mischievous, "Stormdance!" she chuckled as his side pressed against hers, "Thanks. Thank you for being there for me. Through thick and thin, as they say." She bumped her head against his shoulder. "I'm glad ya think my name suits me. I'm rather fond of it myself," she purred playfully. Before she could say anything else, she felt him lick the top of her head. Her eyes widened and she felt her face heat up. "OI!" she huffed half-heartedly. She, in turn, gave a swift lick to his cheek. "How do ya like that?" She waggled her eyebrows as she tried to play off the sudden feeling of bashfulness.

"Oh great! I get to have you as my nest buddy?" She snorted at her own teasing words. "I hope ya know that I won't be goin' easy on ya either! I can't let ya have all the fun in bugging me!" She gently smacked the back of his head with her tail. She looked around sneakily before turning back to her partner-in-crime. "After my vigil, I'd like to take ya up on that offer of you as my sparring partner. What'dya say?" She hoped for an affirmative but it was up to Stormdance. Now that they were both warriors, she now had more freedom and options to do as she pleased.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrensong (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 18:45

Stormdance

Stormdance worried for a split second at Brookstone’s huff that he had annoyed her, but then he felt Brookstone lick his cheek. Even as the brief squeeze of anxiety melted away (as his fears always seemed to do when he was in her company), it was his turn to feel hot. He couldn’t tell why he felt that way, warm to the tips of his ears. He had, after all, been the one to initiate the affection. Still, he shook off his thoughts about it. It hardly mattered right now, and he was far too enthused about Brookstone's ceremony to worry about analyzing his own emotions. He just laughed, wrinkling his nose back at Brookstone in response to the waggling of her eyebrows.

“Oh, of course not, that would be entirely unfair of me.” Stormdance teased back about the nests, laughing again as he ducked his head to try in vain to avoid her tail. “Hey-!”  He laughed harder, feeling light and airy from happiness. He looked back up at Brookstone at her offer, his bright blue eyes sparkling with excitement and happiness. He giggled and gave an affirmative nod. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” He said, another rumbling purr escaping his chest.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/130EP
#446fb3

Silentkit
SKC Kit
10HP/20EP

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1