Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sticks and Stones [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Sticks and Stones [C] Empty
PostSubject: Sticks and Stones [C]   Sticks and Stones [C] EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 17:29

Blackkit thrashed about in mid-air, yowling angrily in objection to her mother swiftly carrying her out of the nursery. A large gash (well, a small gash, but large for a kit) on her forehead oozed blood, the result of a pretty fun game she'd been playing with an older kit. She didn't get why Mom had to stop the game. It was a perfectly good round of "predator", a game where she was a fox and the other kit was a warrior and they had a great time pretending to fight each other. But obviously it wouldn't be realistic or fun if they just pretended. What good was that? If an actual warrior fought an actual fox they'd use claws. And fangs. And sure, maybe she bit the kit too hard, but in real life a fox would bite hard! That was the whole point! Besides, it got him to actually play for real and give her a proper scratch. And just then, when the game was actually getting good, Mom randomly yelled at her and picked her up. Which led her to now, being unceremoniously carried in the direction of... the medicine den??? No no no no no. Blackkit swiped repeatedly at her mom's nose in an attempt to get her to drop her, missing each time. "Let go let go let go! Idun need herbs!" Mom just sighed and kept going as Blackkit's protests somehow grew even louder the closer she got to the medicine den.

Before she knew it, the scraggly she-kit was sitting in the medicine den, equally livid and bewildered. Mom left after saying something to a big fluffy tom. Blackkit wasn't bothered to listen to what it was. She was too busy lashing her tail as threateningly as she could. Her forehead didn't even hurt, she didn't need some wacko cloud cat to put stinky herbs on it. She wanted to get back to her game, not sit here in this smelly den with this smelly cat and his smelly plants. She stared balefully up at the medicine cat.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [C]   Sticks and Stones [C] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 10:00

Fogpaw of SkyClan

Fogpaw doesn’t even bother trying to hide his irritation from the ornery little kit in front of him. Her poor mother- Fogpaw wasn’t a fan of kits much anyway, found them loud and far too interested in worthless banter, and even then the medicine cat apprentice could tell that this kit in particular needed some work. She was loud, annoying, stubborn, and from what Blackkit’s mother had shared, potentially dangerous. Fogpaw at least had the heart to save his groan until the queen walked away.

Rounding on the irate kit, Fogpaw squared his shoulders back and glared down at her with as much sternness as he could muster- he too can play the intimidation game. He was a large cat by warrior standards, at least giant compared to little Blackkit. His paw had to be at least the size of her head. ”Didn’t anyone bother to tell you not to pick fights? You can’t just bite another kit- you’re lucky you only got away with a little scratch.”

It looked gruesome at first glance, but all head wounds did- it was a superficial scratch behind all of the blood. Fogpaw was still learning the ropes, but a cut wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle. Turning his fluffy back on the kit, he began to take inventory of the herbs he and Plumpaw had on hand- A little cobweb should be enough to stop the bleeding. Some Goldenrod if the cut was deeper than Fogpaw could initially tell…

OOC: muggy | EST | they/them

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [C]   Sticks and Stones [C] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 16:09

Blackkit growled as scarily as she could at the approaching Fogpaw, entirely unintimidated by him. Of course, her growl was more of a squeak than anything, and she really should have been intimidated by this cat that was an odd 20 times her size. But she wasn't, and that was that. Her tiny claws were unsheathed and her body was tense, ready to strike. Her ears flattened against her skull at his chastising. "I din pick a fight! He wanned to play with me. Fair n square. We were having fun. Foxes bite in real life, I was makin him play better! It's boring when they don use claws." She puffed out her fur angrily, unknowingly making herself look even more ridiculous.

Despite her feigned disinterest in herbs, she watched Fogpaw as he prepared some of the terrible smelling plants. Cobwebs weren't plants, were they? They definitely weren't green like plants. She didn't recognize the other thing he picked up. It was definitely a plant though. Was he going to put that on her face?? No way. No way in the Dark Forest."What's that? 'T looks like dandelion. How's that s'pposed to help? Just let me go, Idun need you to put weird dandelion on my face! It's stinky and so are you." Trying to come up with the most scathing insult she could, Blackkit settled on sticking out her tongue at him. Ha! That'll show him.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [C]   Sticks and Stones [C] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 8:20

Fogpaw of SkyClan

Fogpaw wanted to ignore her, rub some of this or that on her face and get her out of his sight as fast as he could, but something was telling him that Blackkit would not stand for being ignored. If she was just going to continue talking his ear off, he might as well entertain her. As irritating as she was, Fogpaw could relate to feeling unheard-- the ambitious runt of a litter of eight.

The grey tom sighed deeply before turning his way towards the rambunctious kit yet again. ”They’re not dandelions, their goldenrod. I might not even use it— it’s precautionary. I can’t really tell how deep your cut is until I stop the bleeding and clean it up.” Oh, she was asking what it was used for? Nosy kit, why didn’t she just trust his opinion? Wasn’t every cat supposed to? ”It’s to help heal cuts on the deeper side. Speaking of- maybe I should go and get some oak leaf. Keep you from getting that thing infected.” She probably wouldn’t need that either. As small as the cut was. He just liked seeing her squirm.

Unphased by her spitting and unsheathed claws, Fogpaw began pressing some cobweb against the crown of her head. After a moment of fighting, the oozing of blood retreated to a spot or two. He could tell now that it really wouldn’t need much except some clean water to clean it out, but the idea of making the poor kit sit through some yucky herb-smearing sounded like a wonderful time to Fogpaw. And kits were known to be messy and uncoordinated— maybe she did need some goldenrod and oak leaf..

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [C]   Sticks and Stones [C] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 2:30

Blackkit eyed this 'goldenrod' suspiciously. She bet they didn't even do anything. How could a plant stop infection? Whatever 'infection' meant anyway. And if it somehow did work, she definitely didn't need it. Her cut was barely even bleeding! And oak leaf?? That was two plants Fogpaw was threatening to torture her with. She hissed and squirmed as Fogpaw pressed a bundle of cobwebs to his head. "Stop it! I already said t' just let me go and playyy!" The cobwebs stung a little, but she'd rather get all the herbs in the medicine den smeared on her face than say it. She was fine.

"Why's a cat like you medicine cat anyway? I thought medicine cats were meant to be small. And weak. You look pretty strong. Did you kill someone and now you have to be a medicine cat? As pun'shment?" She got up, claws still out in case he got any ideas, amd circled him. " I mean, you're really big. How'd you get so big? I bet you're good at fighting."

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [C]   Sticks and Stones [C] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 8:45

Fogpaw of SkyClan

Fogpaw let out a short yowl of disapproval when Blackkit got up and started to move without his explicit permission, though he couldn’t say it surprised him. He was starting to dislike having this kit in his den more and more— she was a force to be reckoned with, Fogpaw could tell. He disliked kits, disliked their curiosity and the lack of peace and quiet, and Blackkit was all of this and more, yet Fogpaw was oddly amused being in her company. She was at least amusing to be around, even if she gave him a headache.

Of course, he took it all back immediately when she accused him of being a murderer. Who does she think she is— who does she think Fogpaw is? He was a medicine cat and a loyal follower of the Code, not just some cat she met out in the forest! He would never break the code, especially at the rank he is now. Plus, any medicine cat that murders another cat in cold blood would immediately be ousted. He, unfortunately, knew all about that…

He didn’t have the time or the energy to spend any time thinking about his mother. He hated to admit he did at all, even less so that he did every day. He wondered where Beechfang was, if she was even still alive, fighting alone in the forest with no territory. How she was getting along.

How he missed her. Terribly.

Suddenly overcome with a dastardly idea and the desire to keep Blackkit from getting into anymore trouble, an evil smirk overcame Fogpaw’s face. Wheeling around so that he was facing the small kit, he gave her his most conniving glare. ”That’s exactly why I'm a medicine cat! I murdered tens- no! Hundreds of cats! And as punishment, I was forced to repent and slave the rest of my life caring for the sick and injured, like you! And.. if you continue acting as you do now, who knows.. You might end up as my apprentice. Stuck dealing with stinky herbs all day!”

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [C]   Sticks and Stones [C] EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 12:28

Blackkit couldn't help but flinch a bit when Fogpaw rapidly turned on her with a glare. She composed herself again super fast, of course, but the medicine cat had briefly been quite scary. Not that she'd let him see that, of course. She returned his glare with a glare of her own, the evillest and most scariest her big yellow eyes could manage. Fogpaw surely had to be scared of her now. And respect her. When she was warrior she'd definitely bigger and older than him, anyhow. Despite her outward anger, she gasped and entirely forgot to look terrifying at Fogpaw's words. He had murdered someone! No, lots of someones! "I knew it." She mewed softly.

His next words, though, brought her bristled fur and bared teeth right back again. There was absolutely No. Way. In. StarClan. She'd ever, ever be a medicine cat. Not if Fogpaw dragged her into the medicine den kicking and screaming. She'd... She'd claw him so bad on the face he had to let her go and be a warrior. Yeah, that was a good line. "No way! If you ever ever make me your apprentice I'll claw you so bad on the face you'll have to lemme go and be a warrior. I got reeeal sharp claws. I'll show ya!" Suddenly, she sprang onto the large tom and clung to his fur like a flea using her little claws. She was trying to scratch him... But hey, this worked. As an extra 'attack' on the medicine cat, she bit down on the thick fur on his chest. She soon had to let go, though, as fluff filled her mouth. After coughing it up for a few seconds, she hissed at Fogpaw. "See! And that's how I'd get ya. If you made me your apprentice." She tried to get down, but found that she didn't entirely know how- so she clung to his fur as she slowly slipped down his chest.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [C]   Sticks and Stones [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticks and Stones [C]
Page 1 of 1