Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One Last Time [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

One Last Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: One Last Time [C]   One Last Time [C] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 15:25

Poppyshine

Poppyshine felt like she couldn’t move anymore. Her belly was round, her joints were sore, and she could no longer leave the nursery, save for the very occasional tiny hobbling walk around camp to stretch her legs. The other queens said that she was due any day now, and so there she was in the nursery. The nest was quite comfortable and she spent a lot of time during the day either dozing or speaking with the other kits that were still in the nursery, and exchanging stories. Some cats occasionally came to visit her, and Poppyshine enjoyed it every time.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4951

One Last Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time [C]   One Last Time [C] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 7:50

Maplespring had felt her body growing weaker by the day, and the desire to leave the nursery slimming. It wasn't like she had the chance yet to talk to Perchstar about becoming a full member of the clan, so the only other place she would have been able to make a nest would've been with Dovesight in the medicine den. Nevertheless, she enjoyed her place. Poppyshine had also reached the point she needed to move into the nursery, and the calico was more than a welcomed sight to the golden tabby. She'd made friendships with the other queens, but she knew Poppyshine on a different level.

She knew from the look Poppyshine had that she was due to kit any day now. Her stomach was certainly large, but the subtle droop towards her back and hips was the tell-tale sign. Soon. Forcing herself up on joints that screamed and pleaded to stay resting, Maplespring plopped herself down so she was resting against Poppyshine. "They'll be here before you know it, how are you feeling today?" She asked softly.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

One Last Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time [C]   One Last Time [C] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 15:02

Poppyshine

Poppyshine purred at the arrival of Maplespring and she relaxed against her when Maplespring settled at her side. Maplespring was growing thinner, but Poppyshine tried not to think about it, and instead rested happily against her friend. “I feel as though my paws are going to simply fall off,” she mewed with a happy laugh. “Or like I’m going to burst. I’m going to need all the help I can get by the time the kits arrive, so I look forward to having you there to help me.” It had been frightening to help Maplespring during her kits’ birth, but Poppyshine knew it would only be scarier on the other end. She was grateful to know that she would have not only Maplespring, but Dovesight there as well. “I’ve been thinking about names for them lately…I suppose I won’t know for sure until I see them. I want to give the beautiful names, for our beautiful territory.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4951

One Last Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time [C]   One Last Time [C] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 15:13

She chuckled quietly at the thoughts that Poppyshine had. It was something that she remembered, practically feeling as if she was going to explode with the kits that were inside of her. Once they were gone, the relief that had been felt in her stomach was immediate. "I remember. But you'll be an amazing mother, and you'll be somehow herding them outside your belly." She mused. batting at a bit of moss in front of her as if she were trying to usher a kit back closer to her. As names were mentioned, Maplespring's gaze drifted towards the entrance to the nursery. "...Does Riverclan still have Minks? They're small, little long fellows, right?" She hadn't ever seen one, but had heard of them from some of the apprentices. From what they described, while they were annoying, they seemed cute."I think Minkkit could be a cute name. Minksplash if they become a warrior... Minkberry if they become a medicine cat." Maplespring nestled her head onto her paws, but not before brushing her head against Poppyshine's shoulder affectionately. "Rowankit could be another really cute name. I wanted to name one of my kits Rowankit, but I certainly don't regret letting Owlshriek pick most of the names."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

One Last Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time [C]   One Last Time [C] EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 11:01

Poppyshine

Poppyshine gave it a thought and smiled with a nod. “I think we do! I’ve encountered them around the river a few times…Mink would be an adorable name.” Minksplash, Minkberry…they were absolutely adorable. “Rowan trees are gorgeous too. I love how they look almost brown at a distance because of their red berries amidst the green leaves. A lot of trees are very pretty.” She laughed softly. “Maybe I’ll have a whole litter of tree kits. Wouldn’t that be something?”

She rested back against Maplespring with the two of them practically laying atop one another. “Can’t name a tree kit Maple, though. We already have one of those.” She flicked her tail affectionately over Maplespring’s back.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP