Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frog in my throat [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1421

Frog in my throat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Frog in my throat [c]   Frog in my throat [c] EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 16:55

Frogkit
Nursery

She didn’t know what was wrong with her, but she knew it was bad.
The kitten- now apprentice age- lay out sprawled in her nest, trying to sleep. Headaches plagued her head, and heat ate under her heavy fur. "Please stop," she murmured, trying to persuade the illness. She hadn’t been well enough to begin training like some of her siblings did, but it honestly didn’t bother her all that much. It just left her more time to herself. Except, there was of course still her mother.

Frogkit tried to keep it on the downlow for Swiftheart, tried to make it seem not as bad. She was afraid she’d be smothered if the kind molly found out how bad it actually was. She was desperate to keep her space, and certainly didn’t need the extra heat. "It’s just a small cold, nothing severe, I don’t need a medicine cat," she had insisted. Each day her symptoms became more unbearable, and each day Frogkit would try to cover it up more. She didn’t consider what a sickness like this could do to her.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Frog in my throat [c]   Frog in my throat [c] EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 9:42

Swiftheart did her best to get anything Frogkit had needed. Fresh water, food, comfort.... but the kit refused to see her auntie Basilbloom or Fuzzy the med cats.

Swiftheart was convinced it was just a minor cold and Frogkits attempts to cover it up and play it off as a minor thing was working well. Swiftheart was thinking that in no time her kit would be back to healthy.

She just needed some rest probably was all.

She walked over to the nursery and checked in on her breifly.

"hey you" she purred softly and warmly as she could.

"you feeling any better?" she asked sitting next to her but allowing her to have her independence as well.

Swiftheart was doing her best to allow as much freedom as possible to her kits and she understood if Frogkit just wanted to be left alone for now.

Swiftheart had no idea how serious this illness was and was still convinced it was a minor thing that would be beaten back in a little bit.

"hmm let me know if I can get you anything alright?" she smiled at her daughter softly and stayed with them in silence for a bit in case she needed anything.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Frog in my throat [c]   Frog in my throat [c] EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 16:28

Frogkit
Nursery

Frogkit lazily flicked her gaze over to the entering she-cat,
unable to sit up or face Swiftheart more. "Okay," was all she said in response.

Frogkit was somewhat surprised the molly stayed, but didn’t reject the company. It’d be nice to have someone there in case she ever did need anything. Do I need anything? She supposed some water could help… but she was mostly bored. Her imagination could only sustain her for so long. I suppose I should show Mama I'm not that sick.

"Hey Mama?" a little voice spoke, sitting up despite how weak she felt, "Do you have any fun things to play with? Like mossballs or sticks? I want to make them into herbs."

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Frog in my throat [c]   Frog in my throat [c] EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 10:33

Swiftheart gave a nod and friendly smile "sure, I will get those for you" she purred warmly.

She dropped off the sticks and mossballs for her daughter to play with. She gave her kit a quick hug before letting them be.

She didnt know this would be her last chance to say goodbye to her kit... she didnt realize how bad the sickness was and how much worse it would soon get.

She gave one last glance over her sholder smiling happily at her daughter

"when you feel better I will have to get you out of camp and show you around" she giggled and with a nod left her for what she didnt know would be the last time.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frog in my throat [c]   Frog in my throat [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Frog in my throat [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: