Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frog in the marsh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Characters : Marshkit, Sugarkit, Sheepkit, Chimekit,
Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 88

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:57 am

Marshkit padded outside the nursery, as usual he sat down near the entrance, grooming himself. Even though the kit was social, he didn't have much friends.

Ooh: sorry for the shortness and horrible title.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:02 am

Frogkit trudged out of the nursery, stiffing a yawn. Her tail dragged behind her, mainly because she was nearing 7 moons old and still. Wasn't. An. Apprentice. She leaped with suprise once she noticed Marshkit, and licked her chest in attempt to hide her embarrassment.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:11 am

Surprise quickly crossed on Marshkits face, before a small smile replaced it, he knew the kit, but they hadn't talked a lot. "Hey Frogkit" he purred, licking his paws. "You're still a kit?" He asked, concern in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:08 am

"Hi, Marshkit. Yes, I am still a kit. Thrushstar and Leopardfang haven't taken into consideration that I'm older than most of the kittens in the nursery." She sighed, turning her head away from Marshkit's confused glance. "My brother, Dunepaw, is younger than me but he's already an apprentice. Problem is, he's got Clan blood. They probably don't want me because I am a rouge," She mumbled the last parts. She didn't need someone else knowing about her issues. She shot her gaze back onto Marshkit, and said as if she were a StarClan cat, "There are many things no one knows about me."

Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Pisces Horse

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Marshkit stayed silent as he listened to Frogkit, "Why does it matter if you're a rogue?" He asked, his glare harder as he stared at her, " You're still a member of the clan, no matter if you're clan blood or rogue" He purred, he turned his face away from her, staring at the ground. After a long moment he finally looked back at Frogkit " What things?" He asked tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:56 pm

"Oh, things. Things not even my own mother knows." She responded mysteriously. She shrugged at Marshkit's reply to the term she noted earlier. "Oh, I suppose you're right. I just don't know. Everyone seems to be a little bit edgy of me." She said sadly.

OOC: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Pisces Horse

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:39 pm

The kit put his tail on her shoulder, trying to comfort her, "Frogkit no one has any reason to be nervous of you." He looked in her eyes " I'm not nervous, in fact I enjoy you're company." he gave her a warm smile.

Ooc: Short
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 3:24 pm

She suddenly felt light and airy. Enjoy her company? He'd have to be insane! "You... Like my company?" She couldn't help but feel shocked. What could that mean? Did he like her? Probably not. Her mind fogged with questions but without answers. My hypothesis is that he wants to be my friend. She decided.

Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Pisces Horse

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Marshkit smiled, "Of course I like you're company." He replied, he gazed at her studying her expression, "Why are you so shocked about it?" He asked giving her a playful smile.

OOC: Short
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:24 am

"No one's ever said that to me before." She answered his rather personal question. "But I enjoy your company too."

Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Pisces Horse

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:21 am

Marshkit smiled, " I'm glad." He responded he looked down at his paws.

OOC: Short and Lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frog in the marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog in the marsh   Frog in the marsh Empty

Back to top Go down

Frog in the marsh
Page 1 of 1