Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

stormkit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

stormkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: stormkit's apprentice ceremony   stormkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:23

Mottlerose lept onto the Highrock, her small frame much more accustomed to the leap it took to get up there. Her gaze surveyed the camp, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her fur, before making her call. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: stormkit's apprentice ceremony   stormkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:28

It was a beautiful new-leaf day and it felt as if the trees and the skies above, maybe even Starland themselves, were welcoming him. He had spent the better of the mornings with the Queens, getting properly groomed and coddled one more time. Once he had sufficiently bragged to the other kits, he was one of the first to make their appearance to the meeting, his little chest puffing out with pride and his chin held high.

stormkit's apprentice ceremony PDt1Qqd stormkit's apprentice ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: stormkit's apprentice ceremony   stormkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:38

It was hard not to spot the young kit finding his way proudfully to gather with the clan. He was indeed old enough to catch his own prey, and that would be recognized today. "Stormkit, you have reached the age of six moons. It is time for you to be apprenticed. As such, from now on, you will be known as Stormpaw. I will be your mentor, and teach you all that I know." There was a friendly, motherly gaze from the deputy as she smiled upon her new apprentice, before giving a solid nod for the clan to celebrate.

She lept down from her place, going to touch noses with the young cat. "Congratulations, Stormpaw. We'll start tomorrow."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: stormkit's apprentice ceremony   stormkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:40

Eggpaw watched from the medicine cat den, seeing the to-be apprentice near the front. Oh! It was his time to become an apprentice. The black cat sat up a bit straighter and gave the tom a nod of encouragement.

Oh! Mottlerose to be his mentor! Eggpaw rushed over to the newly named Stormpaw. "Congrats Stormpaw! If you need healing, you know where to find me!" She cheered along with the clan, before head butting him towards the apprentice den. "The other apprentices got moss from my den, you have your own nest now."

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: stormkit's apprentice ceremony   stormkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:52

Stormkit — no, Stormpaw was absolutely beaming up at his new mentor as she spoke on, radiating pride and almost speechless as they touched noses. Almost. "I can't wait! What are we going to learn first?" He asked with a purr, spinning to see Eggman come up to greet him and dropping the wait for an answer.

"Thanks! Though, does that mean I have to help you get moss later?" He held back a laugh. "Don't worry, I'll become so strong that nobody could lay a claw on me!"

stormkit's apprentice ceremony PDt1Qqd stormkit's apprentice ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stormkit's apprentice ceremony   stormkit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

stormkit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: