Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Decreased Activity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

Decreased Activity Empty
PostDecreased Activity

Hey everyone!

Since I'm now a high rank, I figure I'd give a heads up instead of simply becoming a background ghost. I'm currently working as a TA for a high school computing camp. Unfortunately, my mental health has also taken a nose dive. Considering I'm putting all my energy into that camp, it means I'm basically sleeping as soon as I come home. This also means my activity is going to be decreased, hopefully just over this week as I focus on myself to get my mental health back. If we have topics together, please know I'm not ignoring them! I just need a bit of time to dust out the cobwebs causing my brain to act a little funky. If you need anything related to Thunderclan done, such as a ceremony, I can definitely hop on my phone and get that done for you guys!

This activity dip shouldn't take very long, or impact the Owl Tree litter. If anything, it just means there may be some slightly out-of-order topics. Thank you guys in advance for understanding! The brain goblins got ahold of the controls.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting my broom. :) I'll be back in full annoying force in a week!

-Kitty

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Decreased Activity :: Comments

No Comment.

Decreased Activity

Page 1 of 1