Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Less activity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

Less activity Empty
PostLess activity

Recently my mother went through surgery that has left her unable to do most things by herself (safely). I didn't want to make an activity notice but this week has made me realize that it probably needs to be done. Helping her around the house and keeping up with work/other social obligations has left me with barely any free time for rp. I'll still be around to carry out any hr duties and I'll try to keep up with topics but I just wanted to let y'all know the situation.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Less activity Output12                   Less activity Output10                          Less activity Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Less activity :: Comments

No Comment.

Less activity

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: