Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Curiosity Piqued [Open!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Curiosity Piqued [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity Piqued [Open!]   Curiosity Piqued [Open!] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 2:39

Crowkit

Only a few moons old, and yet, Crowkit wished she could've gone in and out so freely — like apprentices and warriors she saw often passing by, usually with a piece of prey or two. Maybe it was a hunting patrol, a border patrol.. Whatever it was, she admired being able to do the same. "You're too young," they'd often say. But she was so close! She was only slightly shorter.. and maybe younger, sure, but she wanted to see what was outside. Didn't every kit?

Spotting a figure by the entrance, Crowkit brightened. Delicate, soft paws led her to the cat, and she smiled, facing them. "Hello! I'm Crowkit. What's your name, and who are you?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3227

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Piqued [Open!]   Curiosity Piqued [Open!] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 6:05

deerkit whipped around at the sound of another voice. catching sight of the grey tabby she-kit, he took a moment to observe her.

she still had kit-fluff, a sweet scent of milk, was rather small in size, and eyes still contained bits of a kit's milky blue. she must have been born around the time. only one queen had kitted recently.

"Hello, I'm Deerkit," he introduced.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Piqued [Open!]   Curiosity Piqued [Open!] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 7:21

Murkykit had grown to be quite a responsible kit in the very short time she had been alive. Her name was inspired by a leader! One that sacrificed herself to the clan, no less! The smoke tortoiseshell had a lot to live up to. So she decided that she'd be the one looking after all her siblings, it didn't matter how independent they were, Murkykit was certain she could protect them in any way possible.

She noticed her sister, Crowkit, trotting up to another, older kit she had seen. Snowfoot. That was their mother's name right? And this kit... Deerkit? Murkykit was a great listener, most excited to hear stories, and the background of her clan, especially the cat she was named after. Deerkit might be named after someone too, I don't know, that's really annoying. Mum's friend, I think? She looked back through her memories, but she couldn't even remember if that kit was actually Deerkit. Argh... I'll have to ask Mum later... Or Deerkit could tell me!.. At least I think that's Deerkit. For now, Murkykit made her way towards the cat she was almost-certain was called 'Deerkit'.

Oh, he introduced himself, I'm right! Of course, my memory isn't failing me! She purred quietly at this thought. Still should probably learn the story again, Shadowclan's history is gonna be my knowledge!

"Hi." Murkykit mewed. "I'm Murkykit, named after Murkystar, this is my sister, Crowkit." She flicked her thin tail tip towards her sister. "Are you named after someone, too? I think Mum may of mentioned a Deersomething..."

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Piqued [Open!]   Curiosity Piqued [Open!] EmptyFri 17 Jun 2022 - 20:54

Crowkit

"Deerkit, huh? Nice to meet you!" She purred, setting herself down. The she-kit's head spun around as she saw her sister — Murkykit. Murkykit.. She'd heard that prefix around before. It was grand! A leader's name, if she wasn't mistaken. "Hey, Murkykit!"

"Deer.. Deerleap, I think. I've heard that name around before, but I've never met them. I wish I could, though!" Crowkit beamed, eyes gazing at her sister. "I don't think I'm named after anyone. Maybe, long ago.. But no especially grand, or special cat that I know of." She frowned. "It's fine, though. I like the name ma gave me."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Piqued [Open!]   Curiosity Piqued [Open!] EmptyFri 17 Jun 2022 - 21:47

The newly-named Lightpaw happily trotted over to where her brother was hanging out with two of Swiftheart’s kits. “Yep, her name was Deerleap!” she butted in. “Mom says she was her best friend. I’m Lightpaw, named after Grandma Light.”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3227

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Piqued [Open!]   Curiosity Piqued [Open!] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 5:13

Deerkit listened patiently to the cats' information. "Yes, I was named after Deerleap," he said after they finished. he did not like that bit-- did other cats expect him to be the perfect example of the noble warrior, sacrificing herself for all the cats in every clan? no. they would be disappointed.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Piqued [Open!]   Curiosity Piqued [Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Piqued [Open!]
Page 1 of 1