Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family is Forever (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Family is Forever (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Family is Forever (Closed)   Family is Forever (Closed) EmptyMon 13 Jun 2022 - 21:03

Ashstorm yawned as she reentered the camp after hunting. The heat of Newleaf was harsh and uncomfortable. She was breathing heavily, and her long, heavy fur was not helpful. The grey she-cat found her way to a shaded area where she stayed for a few minutes before she spotted Beechfang and Ravenclaw. She strode towards them. "Beechfang. Ravenclaw." She greated them, as enthusiastically as she could in her hot, tired state. "How are you both doing?" She asked.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Family is Forever (Closed)   Family is Forever (Closed) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 9:44

Ravenclaw was near Beechfang, having finished a training session with Wolfpaw. She was definitely a feisty little apprentice, in the nicest terms she could say. Things were a little bit awkward between her and Beechfang over her choice of mate, for various reasons, but she did her best to remain civil in front of their other clanmates. "Ashstorm. Things are well," even if they weren't, she didn't want to seem like she was whining about something only she could truly understand. "The weather is a bit warm, though." Thank goodness for the shade they could find.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

PostSubject: Re: Family is Forever (Closed)   Family is Forever (Closed) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 12:00

It was about that time of year when Beechfang started to curse having long, thick fur. Oh, she was sure her clanmates envied it in the cold leafbare moons, but in late newleaf and greenleaf? Torture. She held much sympathy for her clanmates and relatives with longer fur, and had found her way into the shade beneath the trees at the edge of camp. Ravenclaw had joined her after finishing a training session with Wolfpaw, and Beechfang tried not to think about how awkward things were between them. Ravenclaw was... not thrilled with her choices, and why would she be? "She reminds me of me at that age. I never gave poor grandfather a break with training. And of course sparring was my favorite." Her whiskers twitched, "I pray her decision making is better than mine is." She had little fear of Ravenclaw leading Wolfpaw wrong, of course, she'd stepped up to be a mother to kits who weren't hers and had done a much better job than Beechfang thought she could've. There was no thanks appropriate that could be given for that.

"Hey, Ashstorm," Beechfang purred a greeting to her sister when she approached, noting the exhaustion in her face. Probably just the heat, but she'd spent far too long looking after her clanmates health to stop now. "Are you alright?" She asked, "Greenleaf won't be pleasant if this keeps up." She agreed with Ravenclaw. "Might be a good idea to have patrols stop near the creek more often, even if they're patrolling elsewhere." Overheating wasn't good for any cat, and Skyclan needed to stay as healthy as they could given their current lack of an official medicine cat. Beechfang and Dovefrost could help where needed of course, but they were both warriors now, and besides that were getting older. They would need to find a younger cat to take up the mantle properly, and soon.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8