Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

mystery of love [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

mystery of love [c] Empty
PostSubject: mystery of love [c]   mystery of love [c] EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 8:16

Scorchtalon padded through the sunlit camp on his way to the medicine den. He hadn't yet had a chance to congratulate Batsong on her new role as medicine cat apprentice, though he was a bit surprised by the suddenness of her promotion. She'd been a warrior longer than he had, and he'd never heard her mention anything about wanting to be a medicine cat. She'd always been a caring cat though, and he had no doubt she would make the clan proud.

"Batsong? Can I talk to you for a moment?" Scorchtalon called as he entered the den. Truthfully, he wasn't only there to congratulate her on her new rank. He was having a bit of an issue himself, with a certain Shadowclan she-cat. As much as he'd tried to convince himself that his feelings for her were purely platonic, the time had come to face reality. Only, he wasn't quite sure what to do now. Batsong was the first cat he thought of when it came to advice, because she'd dealt with a similar situation. Hopefully she would be able to help him.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

PostSubject: Re: mystery of love [c]   mystery of love [c] EmptyMon 13 Jun 2022 - 20:21

Batsong was busy with lots of herbs in different piles being sorted out. The med den had fallen into disarray ever since Burningleaf had gone missing. She felt like she was playing catch up this whole time.

She was suprised her self that starclan had chosen her to be the med cat... she felt a bit lost... she had no official mentor with Burningleaf gone and althogh she had been on many herb hunts it wasnt like she was able to soak everything in just from that. She felt underqualified for this and wondered if starclan had made a mistake...

Pawsteps aproached from outside. Her heart beat quickened... was someone hurt? She barely knew her herbs well enough to fully take care of serious injuries. She was so overwealmed by all this.

She relaxed seeing her long time friend since kithood Scorchtalon walk in. He appeared to be unharmed which was a big relief.

She tilted her head curiously with a nod "of c-course... I always h-have time to talk w-with you" she meowed with her signature stuttering. Walking over and sitting next to him she waited a little bit letting silence fill the den before continuing.

"Whats on your mind?" she asked him quietly and gently looking at her good friend.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: mystery of love [c]   mystery of love [c] EmptyThu 16 Jun 2022 - 19:35

Scorchtalon was relieved that Batsong had time to talk to him. He knew she was fairly new to being a medicine cat apprentice, and she probably had a lot to learn. Not to mention the fact that she was the only medicine cat now that Burningleaf had gone missing. Scorchtalon couldn't help but wonder if it was his fault his brother had disappeared. He'd been so caught up in his meetings with Marshmallow that he hadn't had time to really talk with Burningleaf much. Shaking his head to clear those saddening thoughts from his mind, he turned to Batsong, focusing once more on the problem at hand.

"First of all, congratulations on becoming medicine cat apprentice. To be honest, I didn't even know you were interested in being a medicine cat, but I know you'll do great things for the clan." He purred, nuzzling her shoulder briefly with his head. Throughout everything their clan had gone through, Batsong had remained a loyal friend and a noble warrior, one that any cat would be lucky to share a clan with. He was confident that with her caring nature she would be a kind medicine cat, one that Windclan would be happy to turn to in their time of need. Which was exactly what Scorchtalon was doing. He straightened, his face taking on a more serious look. As an outgoing cat who loved to joke around, it wasn't often that Scorchtalon took things too seriously, but this was... an exception.

"So, er, Batsong. I've gotten myself in a bit of a prickly situation, and I know you've dealt with something similar before, so I was wondering if you could help me. I'vefalleninlovewithacatfromanotherclan." He had to rush the words out before he lost his nerve, so they ended up sounding more like an incoherent jumble than a life-altering confession. Taking a deep breath to calm his racing nerves, he continued.

"Look, I know it's against the warrior code, but it really wasn't intentional, we just met and then we kept meeting and then BOOM! I don't even know how it happened cuz she's from Shadowclan which is like, ew, stinky Shadowclan cats who eat frogs but she's actually really cool and nice and I feel like she cares about me and she told me she loved me too and now I don't know what to do." He rambled, before waiting anxiously to see how Batsong would react. He wouldn't blame her if she immediately told Shrikestorm and voted to exile him from the clan, but the guilt was eating him up inside and he just needed someone to talk to about it.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

PostSubject: Re: mystery of love [c]   mystery of love [c] EmptyFri 17 Jun 2022 - 21:04

She smiled a little at his kind words of encouragement.  "t-thank you scorchtalon....t hat means alot to h-hear... she said quietly.  The new job was alot to try and learn and without a formal mentor it made everything more difficult.

"I m-miss Burningleaf alot" she said quietly as well, she knew that was hard for her friend and wished she could offer anything more. Losing family was hard, she knew all too well , but she didnt know what to say to make such things any easier.

He nudged her playfully and she giggled pawing back at him a little in a manor that friends do when playing around.

The mood slowly shifted however as he got more serious which she was not used to at all with him really.

She listened quietly as he described a "prickly situation" ... her mind raced at possible things he could have meant by this... but she had a gut feeling she knew what it was....

moments later that gut feeling was confirmed by him directly when he admited to what it was.

She knew exactly how this felt... back when she was a warrior she had fallen deeply in love with Slightfrost a warrior from skyclan and now starclan.  She still missed him deeply but what they had was real and something she always treasured.

Refocusing on the present she blinked a couple times thinking about it all.  She gave her friend a warm smile "C-congratulations!" she purred suddenly.  

That probably was not the reaction he expected but she truly was happy for him.  She always valued finding love above the rigid structure of clans... Its how she and slightfrost got together as well.  Under Goldenstar this was allowed... she was less sure how Shrikestar would deal with such matters but what the leader did not know would not hurt him, Batsong figured.

"Im h-happy t-that you found so-someone" she stuttered a little with a nod of her head.

yes... yes its against the code... but th-there are much worse parts of the code to b-break... and I think having someone you c-care for is n-not to much to ask for after all we have lived through w-with the da-dark forest and all" she purred tapping her paw on the floor a little.

He told her he didn't know what to do.

She looked back at him and answered slowly thinking carefully about what she said

"well... I c-cant tell you that ... its up for you to c-choose your path... but I can tell you t-that I know no matter what you pick you will do for the right reasons and because you think it is best. she said quietly.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mystery of love [c]   mystery of love [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

mystery of love [c]
Page 1 of 1