Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

[color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 9:01

Her ears were now laid back on her head and her claws were unsheathed. "Well I can still try!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 10:27

"Go ahead." he growled. "STOP!" Dustkit yowled. Regaining his strength he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 14:00

"How ARE you related?" Dragonkit asked she shook her head
"Nows not the time to asked questions" she thought to herself
"T-The only way to stop it is to defete you." she said
"So thats what I'll do." she said as she darted into the darkness, only to reapiar behind Killstar and jump sinking her claws into his back and bitting his neck with her long ragged teeth
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 14:39

"AHHHHH! You're going to regret that, you little pest!!!" he yowled turning on her asnd pinning her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:08

"AHGG!" she struggled to get free. Then she thought of it. She smiled to herself and flexed her back claws. She moved them forward struck him in his belly and push her claws down makeing a giant gash in him. The hot stickyness of his blood covered her body as she waited for what was next.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:26

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yowled. "You mouse-brained fool!!" he growled slicing her back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:31

She howled in pain as she looked at a slice down her back as she breathed heavily she thought of something then she fell down and didn't move......

OCC- Not dead but act like you and killstar think she is
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:39

"NOOOOO" Dustkit yowled. "Now for that black rat." he growled turning to Shadowkit.

OOC:@Dragon I made you a cookie, but I eated it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:45

OCC- WHAT?!

IC- Dragonkit opened her eyes by stayed still
"I bite him on the neck, and took a chunck out of his belly,
i even put claw marks on his back."
"And he won't die!" She thought to herself
Dragonkit still hurt from the slice in her flank, and she was out of ideas.....
She looked at Dustkit
"At least pretending to be dead, I can find out how much dust really cares about me."
she thought somemore and then closed her eye to think of a plan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:51

Regaining all his strength, he stood up and attacked the tom. "AH! YOU LITTLE PEST!!!" he yowled grabbing him and throwing him to the ground. He crawled over to her. "I.....I failed you." he mewed he lie still, but breathing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:54

OCC- is he attacking you or shadow?

ICC- She opened on eye "Did you?" she asked jokeingly. befor he could reply she wispered "Pretend your dead, quickly"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 17:01

OOC:He was going for shadow, then I attacked him then he turned on me.

IC:"Now that's over." he growled. He attacked Shadowkit.

OOC:He is almost dead.

Last edited by Dustkit/Dustpaw on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 17:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 17:06

"Ok" she started to dust "We are going to attack him at the same time" "When there is a chance, any chance go for it and take him down." she finished. She got and and darted quietly to Killstar. she jumped on him and THIS time she sliced him in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 17:13

"I have no strength left." he mewed weakly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 17:28

"Ok" she mewed "then stay there and be safe" she yelled still on Killstars neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next