Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] Empty
PostSubject: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:53

Dustkit had become evil, he had lost control, his heart turned black. "Now, that I have you you must kill your friends and deputy, and then you leader, and all those in your way." the tom mewed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:59

OCC- I'm going to do this just like the movies Remind you of well... you

"Dustkit!!" Dragonkit yelled as she ran up
"Stop, dust you have to fight him, take control again."
She looked for the cat that had taken him over "Who are you?" She yelled "Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:03

Dustkit was lying unconcious, a Bloodred cat with blood red eyes jumped out of him. "I am Killstar, leader of DeathClan. All who oppose me dies a painfully slow death" he yowled. "I...I can't h...he's to strong." Dustkit mewed weakly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:07

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" she snarled. "YOU WILL DIE UNDER MY PAWS IF YOU DON"T" she continued to snarl at the blood red cat 6 times her size.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:09

"Is that so, puny, little kit. While I was controling his mind, I learned things, things about you!" Killstar hissed. "Stop, Dragonkit, leave, please." Dustkit mewed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:12

"W-What do you know about me?" She asked. As much as the fear wanted to come on she swallowed it. If she had to she would die trying to save him. "Let's just hope that dosen't happen." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:17

"Well, First, Your Claws, Second, Your Eyes, and Third, You Undying Love for him." he mewed flicking his ear Dustkit's way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:20

Shadowkit appeared next to Dragonkit, becoming shaken at the sight of the cat that stood in front of them. "Who are you?"

occ: sorry if i'm interrupting anything... my internet didn't want me to get on here I guess... (it wouldn't reconnect)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:21

"Dragonkit, you must get away, this creature haunts us both, me and Dustkit," Soulkit hissed, this was osmething he and Dustkit must fight togother, and if Dragonkit was hurt between this raging battle with evil Dustkit would be crushed and Soulkit would not be able to help him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:23

Her ear twiched "Well my claws are long and ragged, they dont retract." "makes fighting easyer" she said smartly "The eyes, well thats just plain cool." she said smiling like she had no pressure."Annd the love part..........not much to say there" she said blushing.

She looked at soulkit "Well if you not going to help, leave." she said coldly

OCC- not to be mean :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:37

OCC- srry for the duble post but NO ONES POSTING
Shadow, you can be here just help, annd HURY UP PEOPLE IM BORED

"Thats...killstar? i think andd he wants to kill shadowclan" "by..useing..dust...witch dosent make sence why not us,e a warrior or something why dust?" she asked Killstar.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:45

ooc: kay :)

ic: "Yeah. Taking over a warrior would make a lot more sense! They're stronger and faster and better!" She shouted, trying to be courageous, or at least a little brave. "And Dust isn't anything like that!" She rethought her words. "Yet!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 8:31

"Well......we are somehow related." he growled tail lashing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 8:39

"Related?" That was a shock. "Well related or not, you need to leave him alone!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 8:55

"He's my only chance to regain my power, besides, you stand no chance of defeating me." he growled in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]   [color=darkred]Ebilness[/color] Empty

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]Ebilness[/color]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next