Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy] Empty
PostSubject: Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy]   Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy] EmptySat 04 Jun 2022, 9:30 am

Perhaps it was the newleaf air, but Fuzzypaw felt like he had a whole new lease on life.

The tom was sitting in the sun, warming himself up a bit. His pale brown tabby fur looked even paler in the sun. Fuzzypaw loved the daytime, even though ShadowClan was known for their prowess in the dark.

Herbs kept him busy all day, and he wanted to touch base with Duskflight.

Fuzzypaw spotted him, and remarked to himself how much he looked like Snakebite. He was the odd one out in family looks, but as a medicine cat apprentice, he didn’t have to be as stealthy. Perhaps it was for the best he was tending herbs instead of prowling the shadows…

Hey, good to see you. How have you been?

The toms were so busy all the time. It felt like he never saw him, and that had to change.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy]   Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy] EmptySat 04 Jun 2022, 9:47 pm

Duskflight

The more each day passed by, the more it felt as if time were stopping. The only difference was that time had never stopped, but it was only perceived as so from his eyes. Usual duties remained usual duties — and the only noticeable change was that some of his clanmates — gone. He'd never be able to see them again after the final battle, not even in Moonstone journeys, or in StarClan. It'd gotten better over time, but the pain of losing them still ached. He could only hope everyone was coping better.

Then, a brown figure caught his attention. As Fuzzypaw approached Duskflight, he felt himself relax, and his stressed appearance soon calmed down to a more mild one. "I've been doing alright. I'm glad everything's back to normal, since.. you know. How about you? Has Basilbloom showed you anything interesting lately?" He smiled. He'd been guilty of his time apart from his sons, and tried to make up for it now.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy]   Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy] EmptySun 05 Jun 2022, 9:25 am

I learned how to set a leg, that was pretty cool. So much bindweed, though…

The fluffy brown tabby sat there, looking back at him. What was there to say? They had both been busy. Life kept moving whether they liked it or not.

Basilbloom is the best. She knows everything.

And thank StarClan we don’t have to deal with those creeps anymore. Stars are so cool to see at night.

It was odd being in the position he was in. If Fuzzypaw got any prophecies from StarClan, he couldn’t talk through it with his own father. There was a veil between them always, and with any warrior. Snakebite too. It felt like living a double life.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy]   Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy] EmptySun 05 Jun 2022, 11:00 pm

Duskflight

"Really? Good for you, Fuzzypaw." He gave a lick to his son's forehead. "I suppose I can agree. She's a knowledgable and kind cat... She helped our clan a lot. I've known her since she was still an apprentice, actually, though we never really talked much then." Duskflight still remembered their small chat to the Moonstone, how she laughed, and how sweet she was with all their clanmates — and she still remained so, even now. She was admirable if anything.

"Oh, that was really the best part," He laughed, "The Dark Forest cats really give you chills, huh? They definitely gave me some. Especially that one molly, uh, Fawnpatch? I had such mixed feelings about her." The warrior sighed, shaking his head. Another horrid, horrid memory came by — but Duskflight shook it out of his head before it could haunt him again.

"The stars always have shone brightly, but I still remember that one day I snuck out of camp. Don't tell anyone, alright?" He winked, "I was still an apprentice then — Duskpaw. And there was this molly.. Shypaw, she was taken in by Frostgaze when she was still a kit. Her name really suited her, she rarely ever spoke anything at all."

"It was early dawn, though I couldn't continue sleeping.. and I snuck out to the Hidden Outcropping. What I didn't know, though, was that Shypaw was following me. It's our border with WindClan, a bit further away from here. I could show you sometime. A ring of stones lie in the center, and both Shypaw and I couldn't resist but to stir up what little fun we could have then," He chuckled, pausing a moment to get his breath. "I wish you'd be able to do the same with a friend you'd truly enjoy with. Ratrunner and Loudnose.. They were my irreplaceable friends, but they're no longer with us now. If only they were still here."

No matter what, the memory of them still ached in his heart. He'd been trying to avoid the thought of them, and yet, they kept coming back.. though each time a little less painful than before.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy]   Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy] Empty

Back to top Go down

Like father, like son [Dusk/Fuzzy]
Page 1 of 1