Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Depression and Propositions [ask to join]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

Depression and Propositions [ask to join] Empty
PostSubject: Depression and Propositions [ask to join]   Depression and Propositions [ask to join] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 19:05

Coyotegrin hadn't moved from her nest besides to accomplish the things important for survival, and only minimally of that. Her fur was disheveled in an unusual state for her; fur usually kept tidy was sticking up in various places. Feathers lined her nest, and it was now that Coyotegrin nestled her nose deeper in their softness. Her lips were sealed on what the matter was to anyone who asked; she didn't want to seem like a sore loser. But the truth of the matter was, Coyotegrin has lost too much. Her siblings. Dead. Her father. Dead. Her mother. Dead. Her dreams. Dead. Her hopes. Dead. Everything about her. Just. Gone. Moons and moons of constant work left her burnt out and exhausted with no energy left to sort out the death that fell around her. All of the dark times she had pushed away to the side finally came to haunt her, and it left her empty and unable to function. She refused to move. Why would she?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Propositions [ask to join]   Depression and Propositions [ask to join] EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 11:40

Shrikestar padded to the warrior's den, carefully making his way to Coyotegrin. He could tell that the warrior was down: it was pretty obvious after all. He was leader now, and he needed to make sure that his clan was happy. What could he do, though? That was what he was trying to find out. "Coyotegrin, can I talk to you for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Propositions [ask to join]   Depression and Propositions [ask to join] EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 11:52

Coyotegrin was awake, but still curled up as she was sleeping. She was aware a cat was approaching but it wasn't until he spoke that Coyotegrin knew who it was. With a sigh, Coyotegrin lifted her head and adjusted her body to lay on her stomach. Her eyes showed her deep sadness as she peered up at the leader. "What is it, Shrikestar?" Her tone was flat and not her usual charismatic charm. After the warrior spoke, she adjusted her paws out in front of her, shoving some hawk feathers up as she did so.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Propositions [ask to join]   Depression and Propositions [ask to join] EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 8:37

"Come with me." It wasn't a request. He waited until she had finally gotten herself onto her paws, then led her to the edge of the camp, where he sat down and gestured with his tail for her to sit as well. "Coyotegrin, I have one more important job for you. If it is in your interest, I would like for you to teach WindClan how to tunnel. I think it's time to finally open the tunnels back up for our usage, and you're one of the only cats I know to have actually gone down there."
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Propositions [ask to join]   Depression and Propositions [ask to join] EmptyTue 7 Jun 2022 - 14:48

Coyotegrin heaved herself up from her nest. An order from her new, confusing, leader. She didn't bother to groom her pelt even a little before following Shrikestar to their familiar meeting corner. She said nothing as she sat down silently and waited for an explanation. He wanted her to tunnel? Her mind raced as she sorted out the situation. Finally, she hesitantly responded. "Why do you trust me with this but not Deputy? I don't understand." Her tone wasn't angry, or accusatory. It was... Vulnerability. Something she didn't show often. "And would this make me, the Tunnel Captain, or something? What are my constraints?" And finally, after another brief pause... "Does this mean I am on your council?" Her eyes widened with almost kit-like hope at the thought... Maybe she could still be important to the clan. She didn't care for the tunnels now, but if it meant being assigned an important role she would.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Propositions [ask to join]   Depression and Propositions [ask to join] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2022 - 8:46

Shrikestar understood Coyotegrin's confusion and hesitancy. He would do his best to explain, though. "This is a particular position that I specifically wanted you to hold. I know you must be hurting right now, but I hope you can understand that this job is an important one to have." He smiled, nudging her gently. "Of course, tunnel captain. As long as the tunnels remain properly taken care of so they don't collapse, you are free to teach us whatever you see fit. Just remember: safety first." He chuckled before answering her final question. "Yes. As tunnel captain, you would indeed be on my council. I need your expertise, Coyotegrin."
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Propositions [ask to join]   Depression and Propositions [ask to join] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022 - 15:24

Once again, Coyotegrin digested Shrikestar's words, accepting his nudge. Finally, she cracked a small smile. "Alright, I accept. I guess though, instead of your right paw cat, I'll have to be your left paw cat." Clearly, Smallbean had taken her spot in some sort of way, but as a cat on his council and Tunnel Captain, she's just as important as she was before. "I think it's time that WindClan isn't seen as a joke anymore, Shrikestar. We have to change things around here. They see us as weak. I also think we should keep our tunneling again secret. That's our one advantage right now. Our weakness is numbers... Time hasn't been good to us." Her voice was hard, and she saw glory cross her eyes. She would do anything to make WindClan strong again.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Propositions [ask to join]   Depression and Propositions [ask to join] EmptyMon 13 Jun 2022 - 8:56

Coyotegrin had a point. At the moment, WindClan's numbers were depressingly low. He only had the Gatherings to gather information, but it did seem as if WindClan was being dwarfed sometimes by the other clans. It didn't have to be like that forever, though. WindClan would grow again: he would make sure of it. "We should keep it a secret, you're right. Don't worry too much about us, Coyotegrin. I'm the leader: worrying's my job." He laughed, but there was an undertone of that worry he mentioned there. "WindClan will never be the laughingstock of the forest as long as I'm around. Rest assured."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Propositions [ask to join]   Depression and Propositions [ask to join] Empty

Back to top Go down

Depression and Propositions [ask to join]
Page 1 of 1