Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2967

Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] Empty
PostSubject: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptyFri 20 May 2022 - 23:40

Iceheart

The Dark Forest’s departure didn’t quite feal real to Iceheart, even now. Admittedly, nothing had felt real for her since Ratrunner’s death. All time moved slowly like a cat trekking through the marsh. She hadn’t fallen back into the same dissociative state she’d been in following the Dark Forest’s arrival, but it was still hard for her to really focus. Iceheart did her best around Honeypaw, but when she was left to her own devices, her mind wandered, and she hated the thoughts that came with a wandering mind.

It was because of this that she took her meal and sat beside Nightstalker. She didn’t know what she wanted to accomplish by staying beside him, and so she just gave a simple greeting of, “Hello.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptySun 22 May 2022 - 17:10

Nightstalker was eating his own meal, a frog, when Iceheart approached him of her own merit. He quirked a brow warily for a moment before his doubts cleared, "Hello, Iceheart." Nightstalker mewed, making sure to talk without his mouth full because he wasn't a heathen. "What brings you over?" He inquired gently, trying to pitch his tone so that it wasn't so monotone, but he wasn't too sure if it succeeded at all.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptyMon 23 May 2022 - 9:41

Iceheart

Nightstalker’s somewhat monotone voice wasn’t a bother to Iceheart; she had a similar tone to her own voice, try as she might to shake it. “Nothing in particular. I thought having company for a meal would be nice, and you had no one sitting with you.” She began to eat, tearing off small bites into her prey. “Have you been well?” She hadn’t had a chance to speak with him since the Dark Forest was banished, nor did she really know what to say. Everyone knew about Murkystar’s sacrifice that day, and Iceheart had no idea what to say to Nightstalker about losing his mother.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 9:37

"That's awfully nice of you, Iceheart." Nightstalker mewed, taking another bite of his frog. "I've been as well as any other cat, I suppose. I'm trying to focus on paying attention to the living, it's a bit hard right now, but I'm sure it'll be better soon." The young tom mewed, seemingly a bit reserved as he spoke. He did want to say more but, Iceheart didn't need to hear, nor know how heavy his heart weighed right now. He'd lost not just his mother, but Ratrunner and Loudnose too... a brother, and a friend he'd consider a brother as well. "How about yourself? You grew up in all that, now things have gone and changed for you, even if those cats were bad. I'm sure you had attachments to them, and that's okay." He mewed, quick to try to reassure despite his biases and grievances. His new shoulder scar stung at the thought. Perhaps if he had not rushed so readily into battle, perhaps if he had done better as a fighter, Swiftheart would not have had to fight Fawnpatch, risking her kits. Swiftheart should not be performing any warrior duties at all now, but he knew she still was, foolish sister of his.

Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptyThu 26 May 2022 - 9:50

Iceheart

Iceheart’s expression darkened and she mewed, “I had no attachments to them.” They had attached to her, sure—but in the same way that leeches do, trying to suck the life out of any creature that happened upon their waters. Iceheart enjoyed their presence no more than the clans enjoyed greencough. “They didn’t arrive until after I had already become an apprentice, so I had experience of a life without them.” She looked down at the prey in her paws and suddenly didn’t feel so hungry. “They took important cats from me. I know they did from you too. It is better for everyone that they’re gone.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptyThu 26 May 2022 - 11:33

"Ah, I see. My apologies for my mistake. I spent my entire time detaching myself from everything. I don't let cats walk all over me, even if it was to save my own life, so I kept my silence and to myself to protect myself and my clan..." Nightstalker mewed, falling silent himself for a few heartbeats. "I agree." He mewed, half-consciously touching his fresh shoulder wound, still red and sore but no longer at any risk of breaking open and bleeding at any move.

Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptyThu 26 May 2022 - 22:09

Iceheart

Iceheart nodded. “As did I,” she murmured. It wasn’t to hold her tongue, though—it was to prevent herself from fully comprehending everything. Protecting her own mind, selfishly, even at the expense of those around her. Her eyes flitted to the wound he’d suffered in the fight against the Dark Forest. Iceheart hadn’t been hurt at all, hiding behind the cats who helped defend with her. It was selfish, through and through.

“And then you protected your clan,” she pointed out. “You’ve done great for ShadowClan. I hope you don’t forget that.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 17:24

Nightstalker wanted to deny her statement. He did not protect his clan, he may have been the first to bloody his claws, but he did nothing when his father was being starved and when those who defied the Dark Forest were struggling, when Frostgaze nearly died for the briefest moment of respite for their ancestors. His tail slapped the ground a few times, telling of his frustration with himself. "And I hope you gain confidence for yourself. You remind me of my best friend, Ratrunner, when he was still an apprentice." Nightstalker mewed, quick and eager to change the direction of the conversation.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 15:47

Iceheart

Any thoughts or words that might have come to Iceheart were immediately swept away by the torrent of revelations at Nightstalker’s single statement. She had been completely unaware that Nightstalker had been close with Ratrunner, let alone close enough to call him his best friend. More than that, to be told that she had any similarity to her deceased friend left her mind spinning. It took a whole minute for her to gain the thought process to speak again.

“I do?” she managed dumbly. She thought that she had nothing in common with Ratrunner when he was still alive. That was what she liked about him. He seemed to be better at what she was not; she could learn from him. “I didn’t know that you two were close.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 19:02

"Hmm? Yeah we were, it's something one would have a hard time telling with the way I was. He'd kill for me, and I the same." And I am sure he had said he was in love with me but who is to say where you were passed out in a bush bleeding your guts out? He wasn't going to tell Iceheart though, and his sister had never told him... and she was carrying HIS kits? How much did Ratrunner love Nightstalker if he was to become mates with his sister so shortly after? Surely, it must've been a fault of his mind.

"I've known him since I was just a brand new 'paw. I had ideas, and dreams, influenced by my mentor at the time, Burningwing. Foolish I was, but Ratrunner was still intrigued and we became friends." Nightstalker explained, reveling in the memory as this seemed to be the first proper time he had taken the time to reflect and think of him since his cruel passing at the gathering. His eyes got misty before he stubbornly closed them and took a deep, steadying breath, the memories painful.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 14:56

Iceheart

The thought of Ratrunner being a young apprentice once didn’t click in Iceheart’s mind. Of course he had, but she simply couldn’t imagine it. He had always been the caring adult that looked after her—and he would forever remain that way in her memory. But to Nightstalker she said, “I don’t know if having dreams and ideas makes you foolish. It’s good to have hopes for the future. I’m sure Ratrunner admired that more than the ideas themselves…He was lucky to have you as a friend.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 11:44

"As was I. I'll be very happy to watch over his kits, assign them their mentors and watch them grow. I'm also glad that you had been able to know him, as well." Nightstalker mewed, looking at Iceheart with a brief fondness, before he turned his gaze to the stars above them, perhaps looking for the star that his dear friend would have had left there.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]   Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Together We Walk This Forgotten Path [C]
Page 1 of 1