Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Loves (Closed Adoption)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2468

Little Loves (Closed Adoption) Empty
PostSubject: Little Loves (Closed Adoption)   Little Loves (Closed Adoption) EmptyFri 20 May 2022 - 0:25

Snowfoot was taking a walk to clear her head. It had been a long few days since the final battle with the dark forest, and Snowfoot could hardly believe all that had happened. Frostgaze would soon be Froststar. Deerleap and Sootwhisker were dead, and Snowfoot was left to pick up the pieces as mentor to one of the two daughters they’d left behind. She wondered if Deerleap had asked for her friend to mentor Vixenpaw in anticipation of what was to come. But she would probably never know. Snowfoot had visited her mother’s grave, as she did from time to time, and was just going to grab some prey on the way back when she heard a sound she never expected. The cry of a kit.

The silver she-kit was cold, cold and hungry. Her mother hadn’t come back in a while, so she and her brothers huddled under a bush and waited. Pressing up against her littermates for warmth, the kit cried out again.
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Little Loves (Closed Adoption)   Little Loves (Closed Adoption) EmptyFri 20 May 2022 - 8:28

The little unnamed tom was loafed next to her sibling, mewling plaintively. His underside was wet with mud, as the ground underneath him was too, but he made no move to clean himself up. "Mew!" he cried, before flopping onto the soggy ground in exhaustion. Mother still wasn't back yet, and he was so, so hungry.

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Little Loves (Closed Adoption)   Little Loves (Closed Adoption) EmptyFri 27 May 2022 - 2:10

OOC: I’m sorry Copperbeans is missing in action but there’s nothing I can do. I’ll go ahead and post Snowfoot.

Snowfoot stopped a moment and listened to the kit’s cries. When a second voice called out, Snowfoot snapped out of it and began to walk towards the sound. What she found made her angry. Three kits under a bush, not even in a proper den, crying out as if starving. Were they abandoned? What kind of mother would do a thing like this? She knew she had to get them somewhere safe, but how would she move three kits by herself?
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3255

PostSubject: Re: Little Loves (Closed Adoption)   Little Loves (Closed Adoption) EmptyMon 30 May 2022 - 20:44

OOC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm back

the small she-kit huddled beside her littermates, shivering slightly as a gentle breeze blew her thin fur.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Little Loves (Closed Adoption)   Little Loves (Closed Adoption) EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 1:39

OOC: wait I thought Deerkit was a tom oops

The silver she-kit fell silent as a bigger cat approached. This wasn’t her mother, but she was too young and too desperate to really care.

“Oh, you poor things,” Snowfoot mewed quietly. “What am I going to do?” She paced back and forth for a minute before making a decision. The kits had to get to safety. She didn’t want to leave them long enough to get help, so she did the only thing she could do. Gently picking up one of the kits, a mottled brown tom who looked like he’d never been groomed, Snowfoot walked a few fox-lengths and stopped. She placed the kit in a clump of grass and went back for the next one.

OOC: If you guys are ready I can make the topic where they arrive at camp.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3255

PostSubject: Re: Little Loves (Closed Adoption)   Little Loves (Closed Adoption) EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 21:05

OOC: firstly, I'm pretty sure i put Deerkit as a tom but for some reason in allegiances he is put as a tom so i thought i made a mistake. nvm, lets keep him as a tom. secondly, yes please make the topic and PM it to me :)

the tom raised his head to as his siblings shifted and fidgeted. a foreign scent hit him, and he shrank back.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Loves (Closed Adoption)   Little Loves (Closed Adoption) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Loves (Closed Adoption)
Page 1 of 1