Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 17 May 2022 - 4:19

Shrikestorm climbed to the top of the Tallrock and called out to his clan, "All cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 17 May 2022 - 4:28

Rosekit perked her ears up at the announcement. "Hm?" Everything was hectic the past few days, to say the least, but now things were finally calming down. And that must've meant ceremonies were back on the menu.

But who's ceremony was it? She pondered the question as she walked, coming to sit under the shadow of the Tallrock. None of the apprentices looked big enough to graduate. She doubted any warriors were retiring. And the other kits were... well, kits. That must mean today's her special day!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 18 May 2022 - 2:03

"Rosekit, you have now reached the age of six moons. You are now ready to become an apprentice. From now until you become a warrior, you will be known as Rosepaw. Maplespring will be your mentor."
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 18 May 2022 - 2:06

Blazepaw had just padded into camp with prey and immediately dropped it and began cheering. “Rosepaw! Way to go, kid! And congrats, Maplespring!”
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 18 May 2022 - 2:10

Maplespring had found her place at the back of the crowd. It was always exciting to watch the younger generations find their new roles. A surprised look came from the golden tabby at her name being called to mentor the young cat, but it wasn't long until that surprised look turned to a smile, and she trotted over to th- her apprentice. "Congratulations, Rosepaw. I will show you everything I know."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 18 May 2022 - 7:42

Rosekit-- no, Rosepaw puffed out her chest in pride at receiving her name. Little kit no more! She padded over to her new mentor and raised her paw slightly in greeting. "I'll do my best!" she said, and then giggled. Oh, she was going to have so much fun.

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: