Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Icy Hello [C]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2967

An Icy Hello [C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Icy Hello [C]   An Icy Hello [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 19:00

Iceheart

Iceheart hesitated in her words and eventually just sighed. Yes—she did understand what might be going on with Vixenpaw now that she said something. Iceheart was never quite so sarcastic or disrespectful, but she understood the desire to express those poor emotions.

She sat down, silently telling Vixenpaw to stop with her. “I understand that you must be going through a lot, Vixenpaw. But you are not so alone as you may believe. Deerleap was a fantastic warrior, as was Sootwhisker—I of course am pained by their loss too. There is no one that can replace them for you. But there are many warriors who are still here to look after you—myself included. Deerleap was one of my closest friends. It would be unbecoming to not help look after her kin.” After a moment, she added, “And while she may not be your sister by blood, Leopardsun is still here to guide you as well. Life does not turn into sunshine and rainbows, as you said—but it is also not quite so hopeless. I promise you that.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: An Icy Hello [C]   An Icy Hello [C] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 10:03

Vixenpaw stared at Iceheart. the she-cat stayed so still she almost faded into the shadows around them. finally, she mewed softly, "I used to hate my parents. I wanted them to know that I could take care of myself. that I didn't need them. now-" her voice broke, trembling, "-I'm just another orphan. It must run in our family. Deerleap was abandoned at the border. Sootwhisker was deserted by his parents. Leopardsun was adopted. I'm no better than any other cat. My skills were never great."

she faltered, wanting to ask Iceheart if she could help her. someone who wasn't so obsessive around her like Snowfoot might do her wonders. deerleap was one of my closest friends. no, better not.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: An Icy Hello [C]   An Icy Hello [C] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 14:00

Iceheart

Iceheart listened patiently, holding her tongue from arguing with Vixenpaw’s downtrodden thoughts. She took a moment to clear her mind of those pesky emotional response and instead meowed, “Do you ever wonder why there are so few elders compared to warriors? The warrior life is a dangerous one. That means that being orphaned is not a curse that runs in your family; it doesn’t say anything about your skills, or the skills of those in your family. It is simply the way that it is.” In a softer voice, she continued, “All we can do is move forward. The memories of those we lost will always be carried with us, but with time, the ache will hurt less; even if it seems impossible, I promise that it will.”

She cleared her throat and raised her head a bit higher again, so as to shake off the emotional vulnerability she just displayed. “In regards to your skills, you simply must work hard to hone them. All warriors started as kits, who didn’t know anything. With hard work, you can be as skilled as any ShadowClan leader.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: An Icy Hello [C]   An Icy Hello [C] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 8:38

OOC: thanks for the inspirational speech! but for now, Vixenpaw will hold on to the anger with an iron fist-- or claw. it's really all she has left of her late parents.

no, Iceheart didn't get it. none of them ever did. Vixenpaw shook her fur, picked up her catch, and without saying a word began to head back to camp.

OOC: iceheart can still stop her if you want.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: An Icy Hello [C]   An Icy Hello [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022 - 14:02

Iceheart

Iceheart’s ears flattened as her chest swelled with disappointment. It seemed that her words didn’t really matter to Vixenpaw. She couldn’t blame the apprentice. Iceheart was not a very inspirational cat, and the words she said rang hollow even in her own ears. Things did get better…but not by much. Iceheart had been dragging her feet through her own life. How hypocritical was it to tell Vixenpaw not to do the same?

She held in her sigh and walked after Vixenpaw, letting the heavy air hold between them. Whatever other words she may have had to say died out before they were spoken, and they walked in silence back to camp.

[OOC: Pfft Vixenpaw nooo! Ice is not a very comforting person :(]

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan